FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Will Amber get her present?

Will Amber get her present?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She knew what he wanted her to do when they met this time, but was it a step too far even for her kinks.

She knocked at the door. Hello Amber he said come on in. He came towards her and kissed her and she knew she would do what he'd suggested." I've got a present for you Amber,,if you're really good for me today."

"Now be a good girl and kneel on the floor. Now follow Sir. " She crawled behind him,making sure to keep her eyes downcast.she knew they were going to the playroom.

He opened the door to the bedroom he used for play. She crawled In and knelt in her place in the corner facing the wall. "Now Amber" he said, "have you been a good girl? No flirting with any other men? Shall I take a look at your phone? " She gulped thinking that she should have deleted what's app & Kik before she'd got there.

"Sorry sir, yes I've been flirting with other men. I sent some naughty pics too."

"Well Amber, I think you need to stand up and bend over the bed. Leave your dress down for now. Sir is going to fetch something. Don't move whilst he's out of the room."

She got up and bent over the bed. She knew her arse cheeks would soon be sore. A shiver of excitement shot through her body.

(To be continued)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Interesting start.

Hope theres more to come

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

sounds like fun to me

Very good start . Please continue

Sounds good

Carry on please

(Part 2 30:01:17)

She felt like she'd been waiting for ages. She heard the door open and knew that sir had come in. Now Amber, come to the door. "Yes sir" she whispered. Attached to the top of the door was a type of spreader bar with leather cuffs at each end. He turned her so she was facing the door and secured her wrists in the cuffs. "Now my slut, I'm going to punish you for your flirting and you will thank me after each stroke. You remember the safe words don't you? " she nodded. She felt him move behind her and then felt the sting as he spanked her arse. She knew it was the wooden hairbrush. It hurt but it was also getting her wet. After 12 strokes he stopped. "Will you be flirting again slut? " she shook her head. "Just to be sure, I'm going to spank you now. And you can thank me after the 12th spank. That will be the hardest, ok? " " yes sir".

She felt the sting on her already sore arse as he spanked each cheek, alternating between them. She was getting moist despite the pain. On the 12th he spanked her very hard and she knew her cheeks were glowing. "Thank you sir".

He released her from the cuffs. "Now sit on the edge of the bed. Your nipples are very erect Amber, are you excited?" "Yes sir" she said. "Well Amber, you know what I like doing to your nipples?" He grabbed the clamps from beside the bed. "Now look at me whilst I put these on." "Yes sir". He carefully put a clamp on each nipple. She felt her blood racing there and it hurt, but felt oh so good at the same time. " Thank you sir" she said. "Now get on all fours on the edge of the bed." "Yes sir". She did as he asked. The clamps felt heavier with her breasts hanging down.

(To be contd)

Masked and Distant

Great part 2.

Cant wait for the next episode

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

harrogate

Love to see her like that

;)

Hi

I'm enjoying it, but I would try and come back to the first sentence and build the tension too

Looking forward to the next instalment

"Hi

I'm enjoying it, but I would try and come back to the first sentence and build the tension too "

Yeah I was writing it off the cuff lying in bed this morning . Will add more tension.

She heard him getting something else from the drawer. "Open your legs more." She did as he asked. She then felt the pinch as he clipped a clamp on either side of her pussy lips. "They hurt don't they slut and they'll hurt more if I fuck you won't they ?" "Yes sir" she whispered.

He surprised her then as she suddenly felt his hand spanking her arse. " 12 spanks and thank me between each one." She did as he commanded feeling her Cheeks burning and she knew she'd struggle to sit down tomorrow. As usual the final spank was the hardest.

"Now my slut I've got a special treat for you tonight. I'm going to blind fold you first then help you off the bed." He carefully put the blindfold over her eyes and eased her off the bed., she knew they didn't have long as the clamps would need to be taken off.

"Now I want you to kneel on all fours on the floor slut. " she carefully knelt down and put her hands in front of her.,"now I'm going to take your blindfold off." She felt the blindfold being removed and saw on the floor a bowl of milk. "I want you to lap the milk out of the bowl and you're not to stop until it's all gone" she was feeling sore from the clamps but wanted to please Sir.

She bent down and began lapping the milk. Sir moved behind her and she felt his hard cock nestling against her pussy. " if you want sir's cock you mustn't Stop lapping" she tensed herself. Her nipples and pussy were sore from the clamps but she knew she was wet with longing for him too.

She felt His cock enter her from behind. It was really difficult to concentrate on lapping with Sir's cock pounding into her.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Mmmmm

I'm Amber... where do I get my present

The bowl of milk is a nice touch...

Masked and Distant

This story is bringing all sorts of sexy images to mind

"The bowl of milk is a nice touch... "

Thank you.

harrogate

More

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

;)

As his cock slid in and out of her pussy. She could feel herself getting wetter. She really wanted to cum, and she knew she couldn't without asking permission first. She lifted her head out of the milk.

Can I cum please sir? No, not yet slut, I told you not to stop lapping the milk until you'd finished. I think you need a punishment now. She watched as he pulled his belt out of his jeans that were scrumpled up on the floor.

Now bend back over. Thank me for each stroke, we'll do ten with the tenth being the hardest. She bent back down on the floor. She felt the leather belt slide across her rear. Her pussy was tingling with anticipation. Then the first strike of the belt as he used it to punish her arse cheeks. She thanked him in between each one, even though his buckle caught her skin a couple of times and it really hurt. She knew he liked her tears sometimes, but she wasn't giving him the satisfaction of those today.

He got to the tenth and swung the belt hard. "Thank you sir she said". "Now finish the milk". She went back to lapping, there wasn't much left. As she finished the last of the milk. He took hold of her hair and held her head up.

She looked up at him and his still erect cock. "Now slut see what punishing you has done to my cock. Look into my eyes whilst You take the clamps off. They've Been on long enough now. " She kept eye contact whilst removing the clamps from her pussy and nipples. It hurt where they'd been, but felt so good at the same time.

"Now slut, I want you to lick it as it will taste of your juices. Lick all the way from my balls to the end of my shaft. Lick all your juices off like a good girl". "Yes sir" she whispered.

She set about her task with relish. All the time he still had hold of her hair tightly. She could smell herself on his cock. She kept licking until he told her to stop.

"Now Amber, you've really pleased sir today. You've been such a good girl. Sir is going to give you your present now." Stand up and turn around. She did as he asked, her body was on sensory overload. Her breasts had goose pimples from being excited.

She felt something go around her neck. "Now this is for you, to show you're mine and that sir has grown to love his Amber. Look quickly in the mirror then come back here. "She looked over to the mirror and saw it was a black leather collar with a tiny silver bell on it. She was finally collared. She belonged to sir.

"Now Amber, bend over the bed. Sir has something else for you. "She bent over and felt that lovely hard cock slide into her again. She pushed her bottom back against him wondering what else he had in store for her during their play session. One thing was for sure, it was always a sexual adventure.

The End

Masked and Distant

Awww no finished too soon.

Great story though

Great story.

harrogate

Mmmmmmm

Great story

Although I am greedy and would like more

Some of my favourite ingrediants as well....spanking....clamps....both sets........control and obediance....punishment/ discipline.....the belt....and I loved the bowl of milk....a very imaginative idea.....or a hint of pet play at other times?

Fabulous. I hope you write again x

"Great story

Although I am greedy and would like more

Some of my favourite ingrediants as well....spanking....clamps....both sets........control and obediance....punishment/ discipline.....the belt....and I loved the bowl of milk....a very imaginative idea.....or a hint of pet play at other times?

Fabulous. I hope you write again x

"

Thank you and yes a hint at pet play.

Will you be writing again....?

"Will you be writing again....? "

I need some inspiration, then I will.

How about some blackmailing / coercing / corrupting.....?

» Add a new message to this topic