FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Commando at Work

Commando at Work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jo35 OP   Man  over a year ago

douglas

Anytime I hear about this topic I always think about females going commando. I wonder if any of the ladies in our office are commando as I view their behinds or if they are wearing a G or if I can view a VPL.

Anyway, I sometimes cycle or run to work where we are fortunate to have changing rooms and showers. The other day I showered as usual then went to my locker for clean underwear. Hey presto, I had none spare and no way was I going to utilise a dirty pair. So, I put my trousers on and went into the office as normal.

I normally start earlier than most in the office so walked down the corridor to my desk. The material of my trousers rubbed against my pinus head so I had to adjust myself a few times to make myself comfortable. I sat down and started to work.

As time ticked by the rest of the staff entered the office at their normal times - as usual I had a good glance at the ladies as they passed my desk, some would stop for small talk where I would view their clothing and how good/ fair their bodies would look. As I did this my mind would wonder to rude thoughts with which would have effect on my cock as it would grow in my pants.

The feeling was different as I was commando but it felt nice. As I was talking to a mid forties Milf, who was dressed in a blouse, skirt, tights (I think) and nice knee length boots I was summoned to the bosses office.

I apologised to the lady and stood up quickly. My cock was semi- rigid and as I got up it flopped to the side slightly but was protruding from my tight trousers. I began to walk to see the boss; I felt the felt the unusual sensation of my manhood on the material. I looked down - it was prominent, I felt embarrassed and turned and sat down again.

Had anyone seen my clearly visible flag pole; had the Milf seen my pride and glory ( she was still hanging around); any of the other ladies seen it. I foned my boss to say I would be 5 minutes as something had just come up - literally.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it lol. Going commando is fun whenever you can do it and is very naughty at work. I use to work with a women who said, and proved it, that she was commando often under her skirt or dress. She said she hardly ever worn underwear. ...made me look at her in a new light!

Curently work with a lady in out office who always wears dresses and nylons. Not tights but hold ups and is very open to the fact of what she is wearing and during the day pulls them up....which gives people a horny view if they spot it.

douglas

Later in the afternoon I went over to where the admin ladies were as I had to proof read some documents. I was standing next to the hottie I had been chatting to earlier when she passed a comment about catching herself on things sticking out around the office. Caringly, I asked her if she hurt herself - to which she replied no, not yet as it isn't sticking out at the moment.

I am sure I blushed; I pretended not to hear her and carried on reading the document. She was sat down as this moment and the next thing I felt her elbow rub slowly against my crotch as she spun her chair round to face me. I looked down at her; to my amazement she hitched her skirt up to enable me to see her under carriage. Even though she had tights on, I stared at her, all sorts of " what I would love to do" thoughts ran thru my head;

she said that she could catch herself now if she wasn't careful. What she on about - then I looked down and my cock was sticking out at an angle. Oh shit, I looked at her, she was licking her lips.

I looked around us to see if anyone else had noticed - hopefully no one saw my straining manhood.

She....

Give it to her

Please carry on

Nice

douglas

She told me that she had seen it erect earlier that morning and she found herself gawping at it. She said she had never looked at me in a sexual way before but when she saw my bulge she got rather turned on.

I squatted down beside her at her desk to hide my cock. She chatted away asking if I went commando all the time - I explained the reasoning behind the no underwear. She took my hand and moved it to her knee asking if I liked what I saw.

F**k me - like, I wanted to bang the arse of her. She moved my hand further up her thigh - my cock was throbbing like mad.

I couldn't believe this was happening in the open plan office - I looked around, people carried on working as normal.

I got up and walked back to my desk, waited for my erection to subside then went to the bathroom. Unfortunately it wouldn't reduce so I walked to the toilet holding it through my pocket. I shut the door as rude thoughts ran havoc in my mind. I stroked my cock slowly - my purple helmet pulsated violently - should I bring myself off.

I decided against that, finished in the bathroom, opened the door and was stopped by the sexy milf. She told me to follow her ...

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Love it keep going please.

By *un couple 38Couple  over a year ago

hornchurch

Loving this story.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Great story

By *ouncer63Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Loving the story really horny

I go out most times cammando but being of a large frame no one would take any notice under my trousers cos my belly lol lol

I susspose im a BBM then lol lol

douglas

I watched her body walking in front of me, as we went down the corridor. She swayed her butt more than I noticed previously - it was a lovely view. She stopped and opened a door to a storage room so I followed her in whilst checking no one was looking. I walked in after her then she turned around and locked the door behind us. The room was barely lit with a few rows of shelving. She pushed me to the furthest aisle from the door. During this time, not one word was spoken by either person. I know what I wanted to happen but let her take control.

She moved up close to me, I could feel her breath as she moved her lips towards mine. I went to kiss her but she said no then moved her head towards my neck and starting kissing it. My cock had risen by this time; she pushed her lower body against mine and slowy girated her hips Against mine. Her hand moved towards my crotch and she rubbed it slowly. My prick was waiting to be unleashed; she continued to rub it.

She then crouched down so her face was level with my groin. My zip was undone and the clasp on my trousers, they fell to the floor - I was stood in this store room my shirt on, trousers around my ankles and a raging hard on.

She looked up at me - saying I've be thinking about this all day and wanting to feel it in my mouth. I could see pre-cum seeping from my japs eye. Her tongue flicked from her mouth licking the traces of semen off. She licked the head of my throbbing purple helmet as her other hand moved to my testicles...

same where

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I always go commando when I wear trackie bottoms. I love the tingling feeling when my helmet rubs against the fabric.

I sometimes go commando with jeans but I produce so much precum that I end up with a wet stain in front of my jeans lol

Loving this story

My Mrs did this as a dare a while back, but only for a couple of hours in the afternoon and only for our mutual benefit.

We Shagged like bunnies when she got home.

I am today

douglas

Her hand cupped then gently massaged my shaven testicles one by one. Her tongue sucked my helmet, she engulfed my length bit by bit. I could feel my 7 inch meat go deeper and deeper into her mouth. It felt good.

My hand held on to her shoulders then her head as I slowly pushed myself back and forth into her mouth. She moved her mouth from my cock and gently licked and sucked each testie. She parted my legs which ended up with me taking my foot out of my shoe and trouser leg to stop myself falling over. I put my leg on one the shelves enabling her easier access to my ball.

She continued to suck them; one hand wanked my blue veined bang stick as the other moved towards my anus. She gently stroked the perimeter of my hole then gingerly penetrated my rectum.

I wanted to shoot my hot jisum into her mouth...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I only have underwear on when im with customers.. the rest of the time i go commando

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

same where

My wide seldom wears nickers such a turn on especially with leggings or tight dresses.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

No but I'm in tights no knickers today

By *appy headCouple  over a year ago

leicester

?? nice

We should all do commando Friday

douglas

Sounds good to me

I go commando when am not at work, enjoy the freedom so to speak. Oh and always a True Scotsman when I wear a Kilt too!

douglas

I wanted to shoot my jisum down her throat. She must of sensed it as she withdrew her mouth from my pillar. She looked up and smiled, licked her lips - she had a filthy glint in her eye. She continued to finger my ass during this time.

She licked and sucked my balls again. Not once during the scenario had I had chance to touch any part of her body other than her head.

My cock entered her mouth again, she teased me to brink of orgasm then stopped. I told her she was a tease - replying telling me she wanted a good mouthful of sperm. Her hand wrapped around my girth and moved up and down my shaft slowly. Her other hand had withdrawn from my rear and she put it beside the one on my meat. My bulbous purple helmet glistened as it entered and left her mouth. I could feel the eruption building up inside me again - No way was she stopping this time. I held her head so she couldn't withdraw - the way she was going I don't think she wanted to.

I groaned as the liquid exploded from my japs eye; her mouth tightened around it and continued catching my juices, she gulped every last drop of me. her hand stopped wanking me, she licked my helmet, then She stood up, kissed me on the lips. I tried to pull her close but she pushed me away.

She thanked me, said 'same again soon' turned around, unlocked the door and left the room.

I was left there with pants around one ankle, cock still semi rigid and wondering ''will it happen again, then thinking get bloody well dressed before someone comes in.

I tidied and composed myself then left the store room smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

True story and we did meet again

same where

» Add a new message to this topic