FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st threeway

1st threeway

By *ubbletrubbleCool OP   Couple  over a year ago

retford

I had been trying for years.Why couldn't I have a nympho its not like illegal .But she was to shy or scared or paranoid anyway .This particular evening started the same shower sexy undies and off my dirty mind went.I thought about how it would be .Anyway I'd been talking about it to a guy online for ages.He's a really nice guy and a bit younger than me bonus for the misses.Anyeway I arranged to pick him up talked a few rules over including to make sure he was clean shaven allover her thing not mine.We got back things went good we all got on so I thought this is it so I kissed her she was very receptive and by the time I stopped he was naked and had already started making her squirm . we swapped and changed oral her on us then us both on her.he was hard ready for her I looked over to him and sed go on fuck the arse off her.I opened her legs then her pussy pulling her open he was smaller than me but had a fatter cock . He fucked her in 5-6 different positions until I saw her coming shaking and writhing just then he came deep inside her and pulled out she had been on all fours her pussy open dripping come.That was it for me we fucked for several mins and as I came on her naked body he was making her come with his tongue. We talked laughed and went our separate ways.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic