FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Overhearing people fucking

Overhearing people fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can hear my flatmate giving his missus one right now. Actually what I am hearing is her groaning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you say giving her one and groaning it conjures up imagery of domestic violence. If you are concerned please call the police instead of posting on a forum

An old flat mate of mine told me a they used to get horny and play when they heard me fucking my ex, she was quite loud... i loved it... after they told me i then really stepped up my game

"An old flat mate of mine told me a they used to get horny and play when they heard me fucking my ex, she was quite loud... i loved it... after they told me i then really stepped up my game "

My idea of heaven.

Would love to listen in,but rarely happens.

Anytime anyone has been loud enough to hear in hotels, it's been a fight, or just a party...

another fuck buddy i was seeing, we met one final time in a hotel before she left for the summer as a holiday rep... it was a company meet up nd they all flew out together, i shouldn't have been there!

I was our final fuck together so i went to town and we fucked all night long, she was like "lets keep going i can sleep on the plane....

the next day she told me hat a group were all complaining about the loud couple fucking all night and how they couldn't sleep, they asked her if she head it as well....? she said she did and how inconsiderate it was... then she txt to tell me about it she was so happy hearing this.... but... she didn't txt me, she txt her friend who was in the group talking about us by mistake...! i laughed so much when she told me later that night!

» Add a new message to this topic