FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Other half cheating fantasy. Maybe cuckold.

Other half cheating fantasy. Maybe cuckold.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does any one have any stories of catching there other half cheating on them. And obviously after being a little broken. Instead of confronting them. Found it such a huge turn on, you let them carry on. Them being none the wiser.

I love it. Being cheated on. I have been crushed before a few times, having long term gfs cheat on me. But now thinking back them years ago. I keep wanking too the thoughts of what the exes did and who with and how many times, i confronted my last gf after finding messages on her phone. I got the conversation saved through email and some of the stuff that sexy slut did was hurtful,but so horny. knowing she was doing all the things i wanted to do with her. With some other lad. I wished i never confronted her now so she could have carried on. There was anal play, piss play, dogging, bi sexual threesomes, her being spit roasted all sorts. Makes me so hard. Is this like. Humiliation cuckold thing, because that also turns me on, i hope my next gf cheats haha. I get off more on knowing she doesnt know, i know her secret if this makes sense. I think i am into the cuckold thing a little bit. Any pointers or other people's stories would be very much appreciated. I can write more and go into more detail. but bear with me might be a while.

Also appologies for the rushed read and punctuation and all that good stuff. This phone has a rubbish touch screen, i know a poor workman blames his tools, but its my first post, not sure what to expect.

From Rotherham work North Yorkshire can travel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice post

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic