FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Running naked

Running naked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingercarpet OP   Man  over a year ago

louth

Last summer while running the trails near where I live I came across this field of barley, it was about 300 metres long, the barley was about 3ft high and the tracks that the tractors use were bone dry because of the great sunny weather we had recently. I was wearing my small running shorts, the one with the high split on the sides and a light t shirt. I decided to run in amongst the barley and when doing that my mind was wandering thinking about sex in this field because no body could see you if you went into the middle of the field. So I pulled my cock out of the side of my shorts while running, this got me even more horny and hard and then I removed my shorts completely this felt amazing looking down on my fully erect cock with a little bit of sweat around my cock and balls. So I started to do 50 metre sprints up and down the tractor tracks while watching my cock bounce up and down, after a couple of minutes of doing this I dropped to my knees panting furiously and grabbed my tight balls with one hand and wanked my cock so fast, huge spurts of cum came shooting onto the dried muck on the ground, it traveled about 3 ft in front of me, it was one the beat wanking sessions I ever had. Anybody else ever get this urge while running?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Took a friend out for a run once, stopped for a rest in the woods and we took advantage of the tree cover and bushes and had a 'quickie'. Can't really claim it was spontaneous as it is the only time I have run with a condom packet in my sock....

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

On holiday this year in majorca ..I woke up early and left the wife and son fast asleep in bed...I decided to go for a walk along the rocky coastal path ...nobody about at 7am ....sun was already warm ...so i took my shorts off and walked completely naked. ...after about half an hour I could see a couple in the distance walking towards me...my heart skipped a beat...do I chicken out and put my shorts back on or do I go for it....the area we where in was pretty laid back and I had seen a few naturists walking along the beach ....and I thought I'm never gonna see these people again ....so I went for it...as they approached I could see they were a couple in their 50s. ...they didn't bat an eyelid as i walked towards them with my semi erect cock swaying left and right....it was them that said hello and good morning in English but with a strong German accent...they had only landed the previous evening and where out and about early getting to know the area....they asked me what was further along the coast in the direction I had come from...

I was finding this so horny and was making every effort to keep the conversation going...I noticed on a number of occasion the female looking down at my cock area as i chatted about the area etc...after 5 or so minutes they thanked me for my help and on they went...

I was so turned on I found a rocky dune and wanked myself as i overlooked the path and the sea. ...it was such a thrill and so liberating being naked out n about...love it...

By *ingercarpet OP   Man  over a year ago

louth

"On holiday this year in majorca ..I woke up early and left the wife and son fast asleep in bed...I decided to go for a walk along the rocky coastal path ...nobody about at 7am ....sun was already warm ...so i took my shorts off and walked completely naked. ...after about half an hour I could see a couple in the distance walking towards me...my heart skipped a beat...do I chicken out and put my shorts back on or do I go for it....the area we where in was pretty laid back and I had seen a few naturists walking along the beach ....and I thought I'm never gonna see these people again ....so I went for it...as they approached I could see they were a couple in their 50s. ...they didn't bat an eyelid as i walked towards them with my semi erect cock swaying left and right....it was them that said hello and good morning in English but with a strong German accent...they had only landed the previous evening and where out and about early getting to know the area....they asked me what was further along the coast in the direction I had come from...

I was finding this so horny and was making every effort to keep the conversation going...I noticed on a number of occasion the female looking down at my cock area as i chatted about the area etc...after 5 or so minutes they thanked me for my help and on they went...

I was so turned on I found a rocky dune and wanked myself as i overlooked the path and the sea. ...it was such a thrill and so liberating being naked out n about...love it..."

» Add a new message to this topic