FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another man's cum

Another man's cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istress Spank and Sissy OP   Couple  over a year ago

r

Having tried for months to get mistress to begin Cuckolding me and her being apprehensive to try it we have finally begun.

She approached a friend to get involved and after a few days of flirting with the odd kiss etc, then last night I left them together while I went to lay in bed having been told I could play but not cum after few minutes of stroking my tiny cock I could feel the start of me cumming not knowing what mistress and friend where upto.

I messaged mistress to ask for permission to cum which she denied after a few minutes and said I may let him cum on my boobs for you to clean up which I agreed to, as I waited for her to come to bed with cum covered boobs not knowing exactly how long it would be.

Then the door opened as she walked in but no cum to be seen then I saw her cheeks all puffed out as she knelt on the bed and kissed me depositing his cum into my mouth which I swallowed immediately and kissed her again.

She said she got carried away sucking his cock and just let it happen instead of him cumming on her tits, she then told me to get my head between her very wet legs as she also wanted to cum so I licked and caressed her to orgasm. When I had done that she said she was proud of the way I took the cum no moaning or refusing so i could stroke and shoot over her tits and clean up which is exactly what I did.

Sissy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

Mmmmm!

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Looks like she wanted bigger cock

r

Be hard to find a smaller one

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

Woking

Mmmmmm I do love snowballing!! Especially a good blow right to the back of my throat

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"Having tried for months to get mistress to begin Cuckolding me and her being apprehensive to try it we have finally begun.

She approached a friend to get involved and after a few days of flirting with the odd kiss etc, then last night I left them together while I went to lay in bed having been told I could play but not cum after few minutes of stroking my tiny cock I could feel the start of me cumming not knowing what mistress and friend where upto.

I messaged mistress to ask for permission to cum which she denied after a few minutes and said I may let him cum on my boobs for you to clean up which I agreed to, as I waited for her to come to bed with cum covered boobs not knowing exactly how long it would be.

Then the door opened as she walked in but no cum to be seen then I saw her cheeks all puffed out as she knelt on the bed and kissed me depositing his cum into my mouth which I swallowed immediately and kissed her again.

She said she got carried away sucking his cock and just let it happen instead of him cumming on her tits, she then told me to get my head between her very wet legs as she also wanted to cum so I licked and caressed her to orgasm. When I had done that she said she was proud of the way I took the cum no moaning or refusing so i could stroke and shoot over her tits and clean up which is exactly what I did.

Sissy"

Lucky man

r

Sissy has forgetting to mention that befor he went into another room he helped me remove my top and bra and then him and my friend teased my nipples with their tongues and got me extremely horny and then left us to it hehe x mistress spank x

r

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story so horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please