FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blow job while driving

Blow job while driving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-guy-69 OP   Man  over a year ago

southend

Its been a fantasy of mine to have someone suck me off while driving, it happened a few weeks ago. What i want now is for a guy to be driving and his girlfriend/wife to be in the back while she sucks me off. And he is listening to her do it and hearing me moan as i cum in her mouth. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

who sucked you off

By *incs2someCouple  over a year ago

cleethorpes

we tried it but it was more terrifying than sexy.next time HE can drive.

"we tried it but it was more terrifying than sexy.next time HE can drive."
pmsl ha ha!!!

[Removed by poster at 17/01/17 09:40:06]

Had a good few of these...mainly when driving on a motorway. So horny cumming in her mouth while driving!

Love it.......

Funny as fuck lol

Had this happen to me on m4 motorway. Very nice

By *tickyfingers.24Man  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

One of my ex use to suck me of all the time when I was driving she was good at it

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mrs Al has several times.. I've also flicked her clit with my tongue while she drove. Thought she was going to crash when her eyes rolled back in her sockets with pleasure..

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

my wifes sucked me a good few times, and as horny as it is.. i never cum, because i can't fully concentrate on the BJ !!

By *appyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Mold

I had this experience

Down the country lane and had to pull up somewhere to give her one as she was gagging for it...

By *ountryman99Man  over a year ago

ripon

I have been sucked off several times whilst i flew a side by side aeroplane.

maybe should have climbed to over 5200 feet to get a mile high job.

Have done this to hubby on a few occasions x

Met a guy in local public toilets a while back( now closed!!) He suggested we go somewhere quiet along country roads.It was a hot summer,s day and we both had shorts on,as he was driving he kept caressing my leg and thigh,then moving onto my throbbing cock,he then unzipped my shorts and re!eased my cock,while still driving on quiet lane,he then started to wank me,while still driving slowly now.A junction was ahead and he stopped the car and checked it was quiet,then he undid his seat belt and leant over a d started sucking me!!He was amazing, and I nearly came in his mouth then and there but he heard a tractor coming the other way and quickly sat up and put belt back on.I fumbled getting my cock back in shorts and he carried on driving as if nothing had happened. "Thought I,d get you in the mood" he laughed.I know a quiet spot about 5 minutes away.Anyone interested what happened next?

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Yes

We have done this on the m1, m6 and a45 on our road trips. Also had good fun at newport pagnell and watford gap when the horn became to much to take lol

By *haneleviMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"Its been a fantasy of mine to have someone suck me off while driving, it happened a few weeks ago. What i want now is for a guy to be driving and his girlfriend/wife to be in the back while she sucks me off. And he is listening to her do it and hearing me moan as i cum in her mouth. X"

Always wanted to try this but I think I'd probably crash or fuck up on my gears haha

Jane's done this many times, usually end up stopping to finish the job off though as she doesn't like cum in her mouth and don't want to go shopping with cum stains on my trousers...

"Met a guy in local public toilets a while back( now closed!!) He suggested we go somewhere quiet along country roads.It was a hot summer,s day and we both had shorts on,as he was driving he kept caressing my leg and thigh,then moving onto my throbbing cock,he then unzipped my shorts and re!eased my cock,while still driving on quiet lane,he then started to wank me,while still driving slowly now.A junction was ahead and he stopped the car and checked it was quiet,then he undid his seat belt and leant over a d started sucking me!!He was amazing, and I nearly came in his mouth then and there but he heard a tractor coming the other way and quickly sat up and put belt back on.I fumbled getting my cock back in shorts and he carried on driving as if nothing had happened. "Thought I,d get you in the mood" he laughed.I know a quiet spot about 5 minutes away.Anyone interested what happened next?"

Would love to hear more

"Mrs Al has several times.. I've also flicked her clit with my tongue while she drove. Thought she was going to crash when her eyes rolled back in her sockets with pleasure.. "

Lucky man beautiful lady.

By *miller316Man  over a year ago

Alsager

My work colleague does this all the time for me... She's amazing at it and love walking into someone's house with her breath smelling of my cum...

El has done this with guy in back of car while I have been driving

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Had my first one while driving back in the 1975 was so horny, a ford capri it was

Not happened to me, but Rea tells a horny story about doing this to an ex lover some years ago, and him being so turned on he pulled over and snagged her hard on a grass verge.

Hot stuff, on a similar note, I've fingered Rea when she's been driving.

Great fun!

To continue, he was true to his word and drove to remote layby,and said to go over stile and into field. We walked to secluded spot and sat down,he was all over me,like a rash!!kissing and fondling me,and me,him!!we quickly undressed,and were soon both naked,he had a huge cock,which I was soon wanking."suck it for me"I didn't Need a 2nd invitation, and started to lick and suck this huge beast!! My jaw was aching as it was so big!! But by his moans I must have been doing well"I,m going to cum!" He groaned,and his hot spunk filled my mouth and dribbled down my chin!I managed to swallow what I could and licked his now flaccid cock clean."That was amazing " he sighed "your turn now!" He made me lay on the warm grass and lifted my legs onto his shoulders and started licking my balls,which I love!he then started licking my arsehole,which no man had done before!he was expertly rimming me and I was in heaven!!he then moved to my rock hard cock and started sucking like a pro,I was on the verge of Cumming when a voice in the distance shouted "Oy!! What are you two up to!!this is my land!'a bit of a cliché, I know,but true!! This big angry farmer was tramping up the field,big stick in hand( not his cock!!)and we both gathered up our clothes and ran,in record time,over the stile and back to the van,where we hurriedly dressed and sped off!he drove for about 400 yards around a bend,then stopped and we both burst out laughing!! " That was close!!" I said,"Too close!!" Said Steve (sorry,haven,t said his name before!!) "Best get back!! or I,ll be late for work!!" Steve announced, so there I was,frustrated, still horny,being driven back to town!!Steve hardly said a word going back,he,d had what he wanted!!I couldn't believe the change in him,I think nearly being caught put the wind up him and from being a horny fucker was like a scared schoolboy!! He dropped me off near toilets and mumbled see you again sometime (I didn't!) So,still frustrated and hory went to the toilets,had a wank,The End!!

By *i-guy-69 OP   Man  over a year ago

southend

It was a girl I was seeing for a few weeks. She loved a dick in her mouth as much as me, didn't get round to telling her about this side of me lol x

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

A mate of mine had his girlfriend give him a blow job while driving and as he came in her mouth he wiped out five cars?.

» Add a new message to this topic