FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work

Work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story.

I used to work in betting offices on relief, I especially liked a one nr B'ham as Lena (name changed) and I used to tease each other and she 'accidently kept brushing against me'.One morning she was a right prick tease,flashing her legs. the short skirt was just that ,short.At lunchtime we went to the pub almost next door ,I went to the bar and ordered 2 pints and we sat down me facing the bar and she with her back to it.The chat got more personal, she said ,ive always fancied you ,in fact she said she was getting moist.Of hearing that my bulge in my trousers became a throbbing hard on as she parted her knees I could see her fanny.She got up ,taking her drink and beckoned me to follow into the beer garden.It was nearly deserted so we stood by a large bush she undid my zip and gently stroked my cock so I did the same to her slipping my finger inside her fanny..we moved round so her back was against a branch pulling me closer she whispered for gods sake .fuck me.She lifts her her leg arond my hip and i slid inside her as I nibbled her neck she gasped as a climax made her shudder and i spurted into her,When we got back to the office the pub manager was there putting a bet on.He just smirked at me and said ,What a marvelous invention CCTV .We had been watched by the entire fucking bar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I knew where this was lol as might have a dabble

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic