FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The big boss

The big boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isobedient-Bi-Boudoir OP   Couple  over a year ago

Central london

After the meeting and business lunch

Priya! walks to the car park with her Company director waking to the car park we started talking to each other, about family, life etc for the first 10 -15 minutes he then starts to apologies about his dirty secret he told me he got married just 3 months ago and he has a beautiful wife whom he loves very much, and what I saw happen with him and Anjali in the office was a big mistake He said.

I was angry with him I said she is

My friend and shes married and has kids.

We carried on talking and My mind got disturbed again having flash backs of him and Anjali Tim starts the car looks at me and begs me to keep the Anjali thing secret.

I removed my seat belt put my hand on his lap and reach over to give him a hug.

Told him not to worry. I wot tell anyone.

He puts his hands on my lap and says thank you. I owe you.

I spread my legs and I put my hand over his I looked at him I started to squeeze my his hands on my leg I said Tim what's happening I let go I feel his warm hands on my legs going higher up Tim no I am married he looks at me and wispa's priya your amazing Tim kisses me I turn away. I remind him I am A married women.

He turns my head again spreads

My legs rubs his fingers over my pussy lips and turns to kiss me again this time I let him and he pulls my panties to the side and rubs my wet pussy and starts to finger me I started to get so wet I grabbed his dick and started to stroke it over his trousers I started to unbutton his trousers and slip his zip down

tim fingers my soaking Pussy. In his hot car I stop and say some one will see us. Tim says the windows are

Tinted I tell him we have to stop

We can't do this in the office car park!

Tim was still fingering my pussy and touching my boobs.

I started to ring my husband and told

Him the meeting finished late

And I was going for one drink with my boss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erkshire ladMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

more please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it more

By *isobedient-Bi-Boudoir OP   Couple  over a year ago

Central london

Tim books a hotel in central London

When we get there tim orders champagne.

And we check in we we go to the loft we started

Kissing and tim hugs me and rubs my pussy.

We go up to the room and I go to freshen up tim waits when I came out the bathroom tim was Waiting in his bathrobe I go to him and we kiss I grab his cock and started to stroke my old Bosses 8inch white cock omg my first white

Cock and it my old Boss

I was sucking his cock licking his balls there was a knock on the door and tim left it open and tell the maid to come In

I stop pulling my self up we tell me to carry on he issisted

He tell the maid to open the champagne and fill two glasses. The maid said yes sir. And pours the champagne the maid is asked to pour the champagne over priyas boobs the maid says are you sure sir he tell her to do it. And then he tell the maid run her boobs leave the room

The maid leaves and locks the door and my boss is lickkng champagne on my boobs and sucking my nipples my husband is calling omg what should i do I ignored the call

I then grab my phone I tell tim to stand up and he pulls his robe off I take his cock in to my hand and started to kiss his cock I trucstsrted to suck tims cock and send my husband a selfie with a voice note saying good night Hun see you in the morning love the making off your new hot wife

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please let there be more to this

» Add a new message to this topic