FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Leap year = no rules

Leap year = no rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As emerged from the shower she felt Alan's eyes on her, she knew something was up. She pulled her towel tighter, aware of how little it covered—not that she minded those eyes. She liked the way he looked at her, tingling wherever they swept.

But there was something in that half-smile of his. 5 years of marriage and she could sense these things. “You’re still in bed,” Joan said. Alan stretched his arms behind his head and his thick arms flexed. She liked the ripple where his pecs and delts met his broad shoulders. He cleared his throat. “It’s Leap Day. You know what they say...”

“That there’s one more day to go to work, clean up the house"?? Joan turned away from her husband and dropped her towel. She was already thinking of the day ahead and all of the patients she had booked in..

"On February 29, all rules are off,” he went on. Joan fastened her bra and turned away, raking her fingers through her still-wet blonde hair. “That so?” Her response was alittle short.. “That’s a new one.”

“It makes sense though, right? Leap Day: the day that doesn’t exist. So nothing that happens on it exists, either.” Alan finally climbed from the bed. This time, it was Joan's turn to watch him cross the room, his swollen cock swinging between his thighs. His body was toned. They’d both made a New Year resolution to visit the gym more, and so far, they’d stayed true to it. “What’s your point, dear?” He paused at the door to the bathroom, where steam still clouded the mirrors, and shrugged. “Just that today, we can do things that we normally wouldn’t.” Joan's face flushed. He was talking about his fantasy—their fantasy. With the bounce of his brows, he disappeared into the bathroom.

Joan had been shocked when he’d first confessed the fantasy. She wanted to hate it. To be disgusted by it. It went against every fiber of her upbringing. She loved Alan more than she’d ever thought possible. She loved the comfortable life they led. She loved the children they had. Yet like Alan, she found herself loving the idea, too. Her little work flirtation with Dr Hyde had been harmless.

Alan knew all about it, after all. It never led anywhere—it was never meant to. But it was inevitable that her attractive boss had made it into their bedroom fantasy. Joan had felt remorseful afterwards, despite Alan's encouragement.

He’d told her to imagine she was with fucking Simon, to close her eyes and feel the older man’s powerful body driving into her. She saw Simon's clean shaven face, his shaggy brown hair clinging damply to the hard-set jaw line. He had dark brown eyes, almond-shaped with handsome good looks. She’d imagined them filled with hunger, the way he sometimes looked at her when he thought she wasn’t looking. She’ had cum so hard that night.

When Joan had heard that Dr Hyde was relocating across the country, she was both a little sad and relieved—and felt guilty for feeling either. She told herself that it was a good thing for him. He was advancing his career with a new company he could grow at. But she’d just miss their friendship and their banter. Even after just two days of no Simon, things felt quiet— but that was fine. He was going, But he isn’t gone just yet, a little voice reminded her.

The same voice that kept echoing Alan's silly statement: 'All rules are off'. If Simon hadn’t quit—if she went into work today and he was there—and he asked her to go for after work drinks, would she have accepted after turning him down again and again? Would she have had the guts? It didn’t matter. Simon was gone. Almost.

Alan's cock hit full extension as he stepped beneath the shower spray. His imagination was going wild. Alan had brought it up first, although he’d harbored the secret for years before admitting it: I want you to fuck another man. Just thinking it sent a jolt up through his soapy hard cock.

He had no idea why it turned him on so much other than The curiosity of seeing how Joan would be with another man. Rationally, it was idiotic. Rationally, it was a really bad idea. But rational or not, it made him hard—every single time. Alan worked his cock, knowing that the suggestion was working its way through Joan's normally proper mind. He thought about the first time she’d mentioned Simon. She’d been so carefully casual, but one night after the two of them had shared drinks, Joan had jokingly mentioned how hot she found her older boss. When Alan had

teased her—called Dr Hyde her office crush—her face turned five shades of red. It was too bad Simon had decided to move. Alan was only a little more disappointed than Joan, although they both knew it was for the best. Not that anything would ever happen between the two of them. Despite the fantasy, Alan and Joan were a normal couple leading safe, secure lives. They had a routine involving kids and dinners together and television at night—it was a routine they enjoyed. Only this day was different. Their son was away on holiday with his girlfriend and their daughter on a skiing trip with the school..

I guess you could call it fate-but this was almost too good to be true. When he emerged from the billowing steam of the shower to an empty bedroom he saw their matching iPhones sitting on the cabinet, both plugged into their chargers he knew what he was going to do. “Leap Day,” he reminded himself.

When he made it downstairs, Joan was sitting on a chair at the kitchen table sipping a cup of tea whilst reading the her Facebook wall.

He registered the black tight trousers, her casual, but cool Converse trainers, and the way her hair fell in golden waves around her face- the rest in a neat bun, tied up on the back of her head.

She always looked good, but today, she looked extraordinary. “I packed you a lunch,” she said without looking up from her phone. “Thanks, but I think I’m going to eat out today, since all the rules are off.” Joan finally looked up. “Oh is That the way it works? Maybe I should book a few hours at a day spa"??

Alan kissed his wife on the side of her neck. She smelled sweet, a scent she normally saved for date nights. “Well If you do, make sure you book a waxing.” Joan laughed at Alan's one-track mind. “So Leap Day isn’t just about the rules being off, but the hair, too?”

He bowed down to look her in the eyes. His green-brown eyes didn’t waver. “It means that you should push your boundaries. Get a little crazy.” He kissed her on her nose and chuckled ....Their day was just beginning.

Joan couldn’t get Alan's suggestion out of her mind-and damn him for putting it there. Her husband knew exactly what he was doing. She spent the drive to work trying to force herself to think of all kinds of “off-limit” activities that didn’t involve the thing Alan wanted her thinking about. A day spa. New shoes. Skipping the gym. Eating KFC for lunch. But by the time she arrived at the surgery, she gave up. Only one thing kept returning: Simon. Simon and his thick brown hair and square jaw. Simon and the way he looked at her when he thought she wasn’t looking. It was so, so fucking wrong. Nothing had happened between them outside of a lingering hug, but if she closed her eyes, she could still feel it. They’d said goodbye just last week. The rest of the GP's and nurses had taken him out for leaving doo drinks-but she had declined. She had to help the kids get ready for their trips. And besides, she wasn’t about to become a cliché at the end of a night filled with alcohol and emotion. So they’d shared a hug—probably their last. But it doesn’t have to be, the naughty voice reminded. She could txt him right now. See if he was free. She got as far as pulling out her phone before tossing it back into her bag.

“Damn you, Alan”

A hour passed with Joan's head spinning. She was glad that she’d seen most of her patients by 11am, because she was next to useless now. By lunchtime she gave up completely and called the spa to book a manicure!

She considered a massage—it had been a long time since her last, but figured it was too much of a splash out. Joan logged off of her computer and took off.

Alan had accepted that there was no way he would be able to concentrate at work before he had even arrived. He called in and told them he wouldn’t make it, then headed to the local coffee shop. He thought about his next move as he settled into a plush armchair, a coffee in one hand, folded newspaper in the other. He felt giddy. His office responsibilities would be there tomorrow. The same offenders, Reports to write. It all faded under the sound of the Kings of Leon playing from the near by speakers. He read the paper from front to back, something he hadn’t done in years. As he waited for his second coffee at the bar, he had to laugh. This is your idea of getting a little crazy?

Alan glanced at the iPhone sitting on the table where he’d left his bag and newspaper. Not his iPhone. Joan's.

His heart raced as he returned to his seat. The caffeine was part of it, the phone was the rest. He pressed the home button and the lock screen lit up, showing a picture of Him and their children. That was a pretty good portrait of their life together. He looked at his face in the photo: wide, toothy, and unshaven. He was about to change all of that. This was a bad idea. He knew it. But that didn’t stop his fingers from unlocking the phone and navigating to her contacts. There were no privacy implications, the reasonable side if his brain pleaded as he searched through her address book. He found Simon's contact info, including his personal phone number. Of course she had his personal number. It rattled him, but he didn’t dwell on it for long. Alan tapped up their text conversations and his hand shook. This was worse than snooping through her private things, but he was here and he couldn’t not look. Besides, he needed to know the style of their exchanges if he was going to get the next part right. When he realized they were mostly work related—with the odd exception of some personal yet innocent details—he breathed a little easier. With a sip from the hot coffee to steady his nerves, he typed a message into the

Phone.

Joan's phone to Simon. He read it over. Then read it again. Then checked that the recipient was the right Simon and that this really was Joan's phone. Even then, he hesitated, his finger lingering above the send button. People make their own fate, he reminded himself. Then he did. Joan was in the middle of having her Nails done when she heard an unfamiliar txt tone from her bag. Pulling the phone out with her free hand, she checked the message. – baby, i have your phone and you have mine..

She started to type a reply when it bleeped again

. '–oh, and i pretended to be you and texted Simon, he wants to know if you’d like to have dinner tonight'

Joan blinked at the screen, barely believing the words. This had to be a trick—part of his game. Right? –'you’re joking' ..Still uncertain, she added: '–????'

The manicurist held out her hand to finish applying lacquer to her nails and she reluctantly stood the phone face up on the counter. '–not joking. i told him I (Alan) was out of town. he suggested dinner. I told him that i (you) need to think about it'.

Joan was almost too shocked to be angry. Almost. How could he do that? He took her phone? He pretended to be her? To bring Simon, her boss into their bedroom fantasies was one thing, but to bring him into real life? That was taking it too far. Joan glanced at the woman doing her nails. She was a pretty Asian about her age who’d made small talk until the texts came in. She thought of why she was here and suddenly the manicure annoyed her. All Alan's doing. He probably made up everything about today. She asked the woman doing her nails, “Did you know that on Leap Year, supposedly you can do anything you want and it ‘doesn’t count?’” The beautician shook her head. “Sounds like something a man would come up with.” Bingo!! She had the hint of an accent and a twinkle in her eye. “Sounds fun though.” That was the thing. Behind the anger, something else quivered. It made her breath come up short. “So what would you do if you decided to observe Leap Day like that?” she asked as the woman finished her last nail. Joan watched the woman blush and slightly squint her eyes.

Why did everyone’s thoughts immediately go to something sexual?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Maybe I won't continue this due to poor feedback

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just read this . A great start . Can't wait to hear what happens later .

By *h4twithmeMan  over a year ago

NE20

Wow this is fantastic, please go on !

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 16/01/17 14:33:11]

When the woman finally spoke, she just said, “I’d have fun with it.” Joan nodded. She looked at her phone. Alan had texted again: –'want to meet for lunch and talk?' With her free hand, she carefully typed out: 'Bottlelino's in an hour, I'm going shopping now, not everything fun is about sex'...

The late lunch crowd at The Italian had all but departed the restaurant. Alan arrived first and requested a seat in the upstairs section..The host was hesitant since they’d just shut that section off to prep for dinner, but he' used his charm, telling her a little white lie about it being a special birthday of his... The young girl sighed and agreed, and ushered Alan to a booth upstairs.

He marveled at the sight of his wife as she joined him, walking up the stairs with an extra sway in her hips. He’d been worried about how she’d take the whole phone switch thing, but she didn’t appear mad. If anything, coming straight from the spa, she glowed. “You look great,” Alan said as She held out her hand. “My phone?” Okay, so maybe she hadn’t completely calmed down. “How about a kiss, first?” His confidence grew with her annoyance. He stood and held his arms wide. “My phone, Al”

She wasn’t going to back down. Alan let her stew a moment longer. He thought she was sexy all bristly with anger. “Fine. Then my kiss.” He fished it out of his pocket and handed it to her, but didn’t let go immediately. He reeled her in with it until her body brushed against him and he could lean in for a kiss. She turned her head away, yielding just her cheek. He took the exposed part of her neck instead, his warm lips drawing a sigh from her. “I love you.” She pulled back, throwing him a look that tried to be cold but melted into a smile. “You didn’t really text Simon, did you?”

He settled back into the horseshoe-shaped booth and spread his arms along the back of it. “See for yourself.” Joan took her seat. Alan watched her frown. He could sense her becoming annoyed as she checked the phone. It was all there, just as he’d said. The “how’s it going” text from “her,” a casual drop that she was bored because Alan was out of town, then the dinner invitation from Simon. The last text was an outgoing one: –'let me think about it'. i’ll get back to you later'.. Joan's mouth drew tight, her brow frowned, but there was also a softness. A silent sigh escaped her lips. She was as turned on as he. He moved closer and kissed her neck again. “Aren’t you going to answer him? He’s been waiting patiently.” Joan shot him a look. “Damn you, Al'..You know what you did, right? The longer I take to get back to him, the more he’ll read into my reply. And you sent that—” She checked the time on the text. “—two hours ago!” “You’re the one who wanted to go shopping"..

He hadn’t intended the gap in time to be so big, but she was right. Simon was probably at home, checking his phone with OCD regularity.

“So what am I supposed to say to him?” The air between them was heavy and pressurized, like a conversation being held at the bottom of a pool. “What do you want to say?” His words came back out' His tongue felt swollen. Joan picked up the phone. Her fingers shook as she typed out her reply. –"dinner would be great" She showed it to Alan without pressing send. Is this really a good idea? she said with a look. His hand slid up the inside of her thighs, She spread her legs as his fingers arrived at the top of her thighs...

Alan nodded. She jabbed the send button and their mouths came together in a hungry, passionate kiss. This was a new and scary territory for them both. Alan's knuckles brushed along the gusset of Joan's pants and found her crotch moist. She drew back from the kiss. Just in time, too. Their server glided up the stairs, looked across the empty booths, and found Joan and Alan cuddled together. Alan didn’t take his hand out from between her thighs. The server was cute—a petite redhead who wore her hair in a high ponytail and a crooked smile across her freckled face. “Hi, my name’s Amanda, Are you two ready to order'...

Alan squeezed the arm he had draped over Joan's shoulder and assured himself that they just looked like they were an affectionate couple. “Nice to meet you, Amanda. I think we’ll need a couple more minutes.” Amanda nodded and left them with a smile. Alan didn’t even wait for the ponytail to disappear down the stairs before his lips returned to Joan's neck and his knuckles pushed against her damp mound. “Al' not here.” She pushed on his chest, but the pressure was limp. She looked to the menu and cleared her throat. “So, what’s good here?” “I know what I’d like to snack on'

His finger pushed through her zip, and immediately found her clit. Joan groaned and opened her legs wider. Alan grinned to himself. Just where he wanted her: at the brink of acting reckless. “I hear they do a great Carbonara” he said, pulling his hand away from her pussy and pointing at something on the menu. He unwrapped his other arm and slid to a more reasonable distance. The look on her face was priceless. “A big carbonara, How am I supposed to work after a lunch like that?” “You’re going back to work?” “And what am I supposed to do for the rest of the afternoon?” Alan glanced at her phone sitting on the table. “Getting ready for your dinner date.” A new text from Simon had appeared on the screen. –how about jamie Oliver's?Alan nodded to himself at Simons choice. The upscale bistro was a popular venue for couples, but was casual enough that the evening could be interpreted as harmless. There was no way to misread his intentions. “Very nice.” “It’s nothing.” He knew Joan saw the same craftiness in Simons choice; she just decided to buy into the harmlessness anyway. Alan was about to call her on it when Amanda returned to save her!

“You two look more prepared for me. Know what you want?” Alan glanced at Joan and said, “I do. The Manhattan Brunch Platter.” A smile spread across Amanda's face. “You two are fun.” She scribbled the order into her notebook. “Anything else?” They shook their heads. “You think she’s cute?” Joan asked when the redhead was gone. “Yeah, she is.” No point in lying to Joan, she’d know..

He let it play out. “You want her?” Alan cracked a smile. “Maybe in another life. Or before you.” “Sweet talker. But seriously,

this is Leap Day. Doesn’t that mean you can... Alan scratched his cheek. He’d already begun to grow stubble, despite his morning shave. “And if I fucked her, would you be cool with it?” He watched the jealousy tighten in her brow and pinch her eyes. Her reply was a cool no. “And how about tomorrow? Would you forget all about it tomorrow?” “Of course not.” “Then it doesn’t work.”

Alan laughed. As much as it sounded like his own “little tradition,” it wasn’t. “Sounds like every man’s fantasy, but this isn’t a fantasy.” He laid his hands over the top of Joan's on the table. “The way I see it, Leap year gives us an excuse to break some rules and be a little crazy.” He glanced at her phone and both of their hearts skipped a beat. “How is me...” Joan still couldn’t bring herself to use the F' word, “and Simon any different than you and what’s-her-name. Amanda. The waitress” “The difference is that I’m cool with you and Simon,...Already Alan's cock was hard. “Really?” “Really.” The answer was more complicated than that. The thought alone turned him on. The was right up there with watching Joan with another woman. But there were other emotions mingling with all the excitement. Uncertainty was there. Guilt. But there was a thrill he’d only ever felt when watching threesome porn, And yes, there was jealousy. A little jealousy.

At times, it nearly threatened to overwhelm the excitement and force him to call off the game.

Joan reached beneath the table and found his erection.. In the end, it always came back to that. Lust was trumped only by guilt, and today, guilt had no place. “Where are you going?” Alan asked as Joan abruptly pulled away and slid out of the booth. “The bathroom. I’ll be right back, dear, don’t worry. I can trust you to be good in my absence?”

He watched her ass shift as she left him, back and forth in those tight black trousers of hers, and had to reach down to adjust himself. Joan's pussy was soaking by the time she locked the bathroom door.....

Joan returned. Their meal had arrived , a big platter of chicken wings, potato skins, triple cooked chips and onion rings... "That looks good", Joan slid back into the booth and kissed him on the cheek. She then took a large gulp from her glass of white wine... She then found his erect cock under the table.. Alan glanced at her, wide eyed, She saw the 'what-the-fuck-are-you-doing' question in his eyes. Before he could get it off his tongue, Joan unzipped his trousers, reached in, and wrapped her fingers around him. After that, he was done. Protest gone.

Joan couldn’t believe she was doing this. Waves of heat rolled across her body as she pumped Alan's cock, working the leaking precum into the smooth skin with her thumb..She tightened her fingers, saw him tense up..Feeding off the naughty power in her hands, her heartbeat racing..

Alan groaned, tipping his head back into the cushion of the booth. Joan watched him carefully. He was their eyes, their look out.

Relaxed like that, she felt secure—as secure as she could feel in an empty restaurant with a cock in her hand.

He felt huge—he always did at first, especially after it had been a while. And it had been too long. She continued at the same pace, his cock wet and glistening. She began to work his cock faster. As much as she loved torturing him with her technique, her racing heart didn’t let her forget where they were. Alan splayed his fingers across the linen cloth and hooked his thumbs around the lip of the table. He forced deep breaths through his nose. She recognized this tactic. He was concentrating on the flare of his nostrils to keep a quick climax at bay. She redoubled her efforts, She could see his grip tighten on the table. The booth crunched as he shifted his hips forward and opened his legs a little more. Joan peeked down at him, watching his chest rise and fall in quick, shallow breaths. She gripped tighter, Her own pussy felt on fire. Any moment, they could be caught. Any moment...

She had been with Alan long enough to know how to make him cum, She felt him throb in her pumping hand.

"Are you thinking of me doing this to Simon" she whispered in his ear..

"Cause that’s who I’m imagining.” Without another word, Alan's sharp inhalation of air broke the silence as his orgasm began to build...

his cum was quick to follow..

By *om8420Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

brilliant start please carry on

nice

Nice

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Ermine, Leap year 2017? Don't think so.....

Kettering

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *frrider_ukMan  over a year ago

Hanleyish

Horny horny story, more please

Keep going

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Joan took two napkins from the table and quickly wiped the glistening white fluid from her hand. Alan grabbed the another three and tried to clean himself up.

Joan took a large swig from her glass of white wine, wiped her brow and glanced at her husband. He stared at her with a bemused expression that made her feel bashful. Instead, she smiled back at him and raised her glass..“To Leap Day.”

He hadn’t looked at her like that since they’d first fallen in love... Or lust.

He grabbed his beer and clanked it against Joan's glass like nothing had just happened. “I can’t believe you just did that. You’re incredible.” Joan's heart fluttered. She touched his cock, which hung soft and exposed from his jeans. It twitched as she touched it. Alan zipped himself back up just as Amanda returned. They ignored the smirk on her face and pretended that her “how is everything?” was just a routine question. They ate their lunch and drank their drinks talking around the subject at the forefront of both of their thoughts. It took a text to bring it to the surface. –"what time were you thinking tonight"??

Joan looked at Alan “I don’t think this is a good idea.” “Oh, it’s not.” He laughed, a little d*unk on his second beer,but mostly on the situation. “But that’s what makes it so hot.” Joan just shook her head. “This is insane.” Then she thought about how he’d swapped their phones and drove her to this point. “You really want this?” “Look, honey, I love you, and I know you love me. That’s never going to change. We’re going into this with both eyes open. I want you to have fun. I want you to enjoy it. Just for a day. You’ll be mine tomorrow. And every day after.” “Why? What do you get out of it?” She narrowed her eyes. “You sure you don’t want to fuck the waitress?” The wine had loosened her tongue. “She’d be up for it. I’ve watched the way she’s been looking at you.”

She didn’t like the smirk on Alan's face,but in the end, he shook his head. “I told you, it’s not like that. This isn’t about other women... unless you want to hook up with Amanda and I watch, That would be pretty hot.” Joan rolled her eyes. “Maybe next Leap Year.” “So there’s hope.”

She playfully pushed him with a giggle. “Seriously though, I can’t explain it. It barely makes sense to me. But I don’t think there’s going to be a more ideal time. No kids. The guy isn’t some stranger, but there’s no threat of him trying to steal you from me. He’s out of the picture by the weekend.”

“You make it sound so rational, when what we’re actually talking about is me fucking another man.”

He liked it when Joan swore. It was so different than her usual self. If she actually went through with this tonight, it would be that feeling a thousand times over. “I know?” “Aren’t you, worried about him ruining me for you or something?” Alan screwed up his face. “Like that’s possible. If anything, you’ll appreciate me more. Not every man can do what I do.” “Roll over and fall asleep so fast you mean?"

Again Joan threw a harsh look as she made the statement.

Loving this!

By *onytbone74Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

Loving it so far

More please

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone that has taken the time to do so!

South

Joan braced her left hand on the shower wall, spreading each finger until the webbing of her hand stung. Her legs buckled slightly at the relentlessness of her orgasm. Her other hand shifted the detached showerhead against her clit and she moaned with the last of it. Her arms were rubbery when she reattached the nozzle and switched it to a gentler setting. She hadn’t intended to play with herself, but she seemed insatiable. Even crouching on the floor of the shower as the spray washed away her cum, she tingled for more. “Get a hold of yourself, girl.” She stood, her knees wobbly, and thrust her head under the water. She splashed it across her face, tracing the contours of her nose, her lips, then back through her wet hair. The hot water ran down her breasts. When she cupped them, her nipples were still hard. Joan shampooed her hair and washed her face without issue, but when she took a sponge to her body, she had to fight the urge to play some more. She’d never felt this sexed up. When she went for her razor to do her legs, she thought about who she was doing that for. Could she really let another man run his hands along her legs? Her hand travelled across her trimmed pubic hair. Would he touch her there? Joan reached for the shaving gel again. She thought about Alan and how much he wanted her to get a bikini wax. Sometimes, she wondered if he’d made it his mission in life to reduce her pubic hair to nothing. She’d always resisted. She liked having a little something there. She always kept it closely cropped, and in the summer, left just a patch. But she wasn’t just pleasing Alan. She didn’t even think about what her hands were doing. She was on autopilot, spreading athick lather across the gentle rise of her pussy. Simon was older than her, Single and good-looking, he’d probably been with a number of younger women. She knew she had the body to compete with any of them. This was just another way of competing. She switched blades and re-lathered, her last strokes going against the grain to give her a smooth shave. It was only when she rinsed the foam away and ran her fingers across her bare flesh that she realized that she’d done it. Guilt flushed through her. How many times had Alan asked her to do this? How many times had she told him that it was never going to happen? And now, she’d done it not for him—or even for her—but for Simon.

Her fingers finished their journey across the soft curve of her clean-shaven pussy. With nothing to obstruct it, it was so easy to find her clit, and when she did, she nearly lost control. The excitement fed off the guilt. With the thoughts of how she had pleasures Alan in the restaurant, coupled with ones of Simon and his broad shoulders, it didn’t take her long to cum. She leaned a shoulder against the tile, dropped her left hand beside her right, and finished herself. Her orgasm rushed through her.

She felt each isolated drop of shower spray on her skin. Felt the hot water slither down her arms and chest to race across her pussy. She soaped her sponge again. She wanted to be fresh for whatever happened tonight. No sweat on her. No smell of sex. By the time she stepped out of the shower, she was shriveled, but clean.

Wow, amazing!

No!!! You can't stop there ..more please

Kettering

Fantastic

Love this x

More please

Walking into her closet nude, she settled on a small, black dress that was clingy without being trashy. The darkness of the dress drew out the color of her eyes, and while it wasn’t short, it felt short enough. In the mirror, she admitted that she looked good. Footwear was her next big decision. Boots or heels would be too obvious; flats too casual. She settled on a pair of black heels to compliment the dress and give her legs a shapely muscular appearance. It was at her lingerie drawer that she finally let herself cross the line. He wouldn’t ever see these choices, so she nourished her fantasy here. She hadn’t felt like this since uni, when preparing for a first date with a new guy. She’d made the same assurances back then, knowing that they’d end up seeing her pretty under things anyway. The thought remained with her as she slipped into a black lacy thong and matching bra.

Alan came home as She was blow-drying her hair into long, glossy waves. She hadn’t put on her dress yet and stood in the full length mirror Alan stared, vowing never to take her for granted again. “Hey, babe, Hard day at work?” she greeted. Alan resisted the easy pun. “You look fantastic.” He eyed her ass and legs,. “Can we pretend it’s February 29 every day?” And her black lingerie was so tiny: spindly bands of black lace arced over her hips and met in a small bow before plunging between her heart-shaped ass cheeks.

She laughed. “Every day?

I’m not sure I could take that.” She slipped the blow-drier back onto the top shelf, stretching out like a dancer. He eyed her, agreeing. “I’m not sure I could, either.” He watched Sarah prepare with sexual fascination. Every vivid detail prickled across his skin and squirmed in his stomach. She finished her hair first, brushing it out before putting it half-up. She twisted the back into a loose bun, Tucking the loose strands over her ears, she glanced at Alan in the mirror, flashed him a smile, and started on her make-up. She went heavier than normal. Black eyeliner to widen her eyes. Mascara to lengthen her lashes. Lipstick was last. Alan watched her pick through the shades, his cock tight against his Jeans. She’d pull a shade out, try it on, and blow herself a kiss before shaking her head and wiping it off. She seemed to rule out red—too suggestive. Pinks were tried on and discarded. Too cute? he wondered, followed by more questions: Did she take this long when getting ready for him? Was she so meticulous? She eventually settled on a pale coral that was close to her natural colour. When she turned, She smiled at him. “What do you think?” The lipstick was perfect. The lingerie exquisite. The preparation had him erect and uncomfortable,He adjusted himself and she saw..

She then flopped down onto the bed and asked "what the hell are we doing"? In those moments before falling into another man’s arms, she needed this. Needed to be needed. Needed to be owned. Alan sat next to her, cradled her against his strong frame. “Let’s be clear.” His voice was quiet confidence. This wasn’t a debate or a discussion. “You’re free to do whatever you want tonight. Anything goes.” Anything...

By *onty56Man  over a year ago

Hull

Excellent episode....more please!

so very descriptive.. amazing

heatons

[Removed by poster at 20/01/17 15:45:38]

heatons

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've been through this getting her ready stage. So exciting!

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

But understand this. At the end of the night, you come back to me. Where you belong.” A very quiet moan "of course" tumbled from her throat as she moved closer to him.

He held her in his thick arms. He always did. Always would. “Do you understand?” He grazed his teeth against her jugular, having to stop before he bit. “I didn’t hear you.” “Yes...” It came out a hiss, He thumbed her nipple, feeling it grow longer. Feeling her breasts swell. “Yes, what?” He skimmed his right hand down the flat plane of her stomach and pushed them into her thong. “Yes, I’m yours.” She opened her legs slightly, Alan eased his hand along her sticky lips, hot and shockingly smooth. Had she...? Was she now...? Fucking hell, She had shaved her cunt bald. He jerked, pushing his fingers between those hyper soft lips. He could feel her teetering on edge… And then he pulled away. She cried out in protest as he pushed her back onto the bed and laid her down. He pulled her panties away and draped her legs over his shoulders. “You did this for him.” It wasn’t a question, but packed a punch. She did. They both knew it. Both felt the tangle of guilt, jealousy, and arousal.

He stroked the smooth rise above her clit, where once there was soft, light blonde hair. It was even hotter than he’d imagined, somehow made more so because of its intended audience. She nodded. Her breathing settled. Had she been tense because of him? Had she been worried what he’d think? He slipped his hand down against her clit, so fast she wasn’t expecting it. Her body tightened. His mouth descended again, nuzzling her swollen folds with his lips and tongue. He sensed her orgasm in the pitch of her moans and the way her toes curled across his back. Just a few more laps, a few more twists of his fingers, and… And then he was off her again. She tried to hold him close. She clamped her thighs around his head and clawed at his hair, but he brushed her off and pulled away. As he stood and peeled his shirt off, he ignored the plea in her eyes. Instead, he worked off his jeans and boxers, He stepped forward, holding his cock at its base, and rested a knee on the bed between her legs. With his free hand, he touched her again, scouting the glistening plane. She watched his fingers work, hoping that he would let her cum—or forget to stop. She sighed when he placed the bulbous tip of him against her clit, bouncing the spongy head and teasing her with its ridge. “I like this,” he said, sawing his shaft between her lips and across her tender button. “That’s so fucking hot.” “Arghhhh" His second pass wasn’t along her, but inside her. “Feel this, baby. Remember this.” She squeezed the walls of her pussy around it as she writhed beneath him. “God,you feel good.” When he pulled back and stroked her, she flowed against him, Three strokes and she’d be there, shattered and saited...Two more—“No!” He pulled out of her and pushed to his feet, towering over her. He glided his hand along his length, moistened by her own juices.

Alan had played this game with her before and could keep her teetering on edge for hours. She sat up, curled her legs under her, and took over for his jerking fingers. She tugged him, the supple flesh sliding up and down his rigid shaft. Stroking from root to head, she worked in her juicy lubrication. He jerked each time she passed across the ridge of his bellend, the pressure in his balls growing. Her hand squished wetly as she picked up speed. He’d already cum once with her at lunch, but felt a second begin to build. She added her other hand, twisting and stroking in harmony. When she sucked the head into her mouth, he realized just how close he was. She swirled her tongue along the crown, flicking the sensitive spot up under until he was sucking in air through his flaring nose. And then she pulled away. She looked up at him, pleased with herself, his cock still secured in her small hand. “If I don’t get to cum before the restaurant, you don’t, either.”

By *ristolphotomanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Enjoying this one very much... more please!

Amazing! More please!

Joan drove herself to the Bistro alone in the car with just her heartbeat singing in her ears. All those reassurances that this was “just dinner” helped a little, but her palms still got sweaty, and that hollow pit in her stomach got deeper each time she thought of Simon. Simon and her. Just thinking their names together set her scalp on fire. She’d been attracted to Him from the first time she’d met him, although that wasn’t a surprise. He was fit with wavy brown hair that curled over his ears and came just short of his shoulders. Physically, there was nothing not to like. But it was his easy-going confidence that really got to her. Simon was like an older version of Alan, complete with all that scintillating maturity. They’d always kept their relationship a professional one. Other than in pure fantasy, Joan had never considered cheating on Alan, he was the love of her life. She didn’t need anyone else. Hiding in the deepest recesses of her mind, though, where the thoughts that crouched there made her stomach clutch and her heart skip, was a curiosity. Alan had coaxed it out of hiding with his fantasies, and in the last month of Simons employment, it had begun to come easier to the forefront. In fact, she’d refused to go to his final happy hour drinks for fear of what might happen. The look of hurt in Simons eyes had haunted her since. So here she was, driving to meet him. Alone. Even with Alan's set-up, she could have found an excuse not to go. She could have chosen to wear jeans and a sweater instead of her dress and heels.

Even her car had been a decision she’d made with a trembling heart: bring the BMW or her little Peugeot. The BMW would send a message, as well as reminder her who she was. The Peugeot kept her options open. The plan was for Alan to go ahead of her. He’d stopped by the bistro earlier that day, after a distracted round of golf, to make sure his booth had the perfect view of theirs. Now here he was, driving back to it with blood rushing in his ears. This was the culmination. The anticipation was like every Christmas morning compounded into a single moment. By the time he walked up to the hostess, he was shaking with it. “Reservation for Alan Parker"..Right this way.” Alan was so caught up in that 'holy-fuck-this-is-happening' haze that he barely heard the hostess mumble something about a server being along shortly. The location was perfect. He wouldn’t be able to hear anything, but he’d be able to watch them without being obvious. Simon arrived just a couple minutes later and Alan pretended to review the menu as he studied. Simon ordered a beer and thumbed at his phone as he waited. Texting Joan,perhaps?

Simon had dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a dark blue striped shirt. Joan finally arrived, looking radiant. She’d freshened up and fixed her hair, which was loose in front and pinned in back. She’d added a pair of silver earrings that swayed with her long, confident strides. Only Alan noticed the white knuckled grip she had on her clutch bag, the only betrayal of her nearly crippling nerves. The black dress was clingy enough to hint at her athletic body and short enough to show off her legs to anyone looking—and there were many looking. Watching them meet, shy and smiley, Alan thought of his own first date with Her. She’d dressed more provocatively then than she did now, but had that same flirty openness. They’d torn each other’s clothes off at the end of the night. That was the Joan he was seeing now. Not the wife who did the laundry or the mother who taxied their children to and from swimming lessons. He saw the woman who had confessed she loved doggy-style after they’d fucked the first time, then had sucked him back to life so he could take her like that. The cocktail of emotions were strong enough that he didn’t need a drink, but he ordered one anyway. Anything to calm his frayed nerves. He ordered a 25 year old Whisky without looking at the price tag. This was the culmination of his darkest, craziest fantasy. What better cause to celebrate?

More please

????????????????

Better than 50 shades!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

wow what a great story so sexy

By *h4twithmeMan  over a year ago

NE20

This is genuinely the best story I've read on here - please keep going!

Amazing x

By *rySexualGentMan  over a year ago

Not in the UK

Great work. Love the story so far.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Love this

By *indy SometimesTV/TS  over a year ago

BoxHill

Loving this. Alan is such a lucky guy to have such a sexy wife like Joan, or is it Sarah?

Pleeease don't stop it there!

Joan felt all the eyes on her. Was the whole restaurant watching her? Judging her? Did they know who she was meeting and what she was thinking? She nearly left, Instead, she leaned on the nervous energy for strength. Simon looked good. It was always a little strange seeing him when he wasn’t dressed for work—less like a coworker, more like a man. He stood up as she approached. They held their hug a beat longer than what was appropriate, neither wanting to let go. Was this the last time they’d see one another? They were acquaintances who enjoyed one another’s company, but not close enough to keep in touch. “You look great,” he said, and when his eyes flickered over her dress, she felt great. “Thanks. So do you.” “Why don’t we sit?” “Right. Of course.” Joan wasn’t used to things being awkward with Alan. Even when they were flirting, it was never strained.

Tonight, Joan felt the urge to talk about the weather, or ask him things that she already knew about his new job. Simon helped her out. “I’m so glad you texted. 'I was a little disappointed when you didn’t come out last Friday'. We didn’t get a proper goodbye.” “A proper one, huh? You sure that’s what you want?” Just like that, the awkwardness was gone. It was always like that with Simon, so easy to be bad. Like eating biscuits!. “Well, now that you mention it, there’s nothing proper about what I had in mind.” Joan raised an eyebrow. He usually wasn’t this forward. She liked it, although she had the feeling that he was teasing. “But those plans were for Friday,” he continued, “when I’d finally worked up my nerve. Now, you just get a nice dinner.” “So you had to work up your nerve for me?” She knew it was all a joke, but she liked that idea. Simon hesitated. He ran his fingers across the condensation on his glass of water, pausing briefly before he questioned, “Why did you text me?” His eyes swept up to hers after the question left his lips. They softened the bluntness of his words, but she still felt a little exposed. I didn’t, she almost said. Was Simon giving her one last way out? Like every other opportunity? “I had a free night?” She’d meant to say evening. God, why hadn’t she said evening? “So just because?” 'She considered telling him the truth, 'Because my husband has this crazy idea. Because I’ve always had this fantasy about you. Because I want to fuck you'.

Her eyelids fluttered. Her mouth went dry. “Yeah, I guess just because.” Putting it out there wasn’t really her style, but she had to give him something. “I’m going to miss you, Simon, And the laughs we had.” “Me too.” She wanted to reach out and touch his hands, If he was Alan… But he wasn’t. Simon and Joan spent their first bottle of wine talking about safe things—the inane chatter that Joan had been dreading. The weather. His new job. His move. The Thing was, it didn’t feel inane or empty. It felt fun, like everything they had together. “Have you checked out the profiles of the younger women at the new company for replacements?” “So that’s the role you’ve assigned yourself? 'A younger women'..Joan you’re 37, I don’t think they’d let you into an 18-30 club! . “So you’re an expert on younger women , are you?” “Well, I wouldn’t say expert,...but I’ve done a little research on the subject.” “Really?” Now she was intrigued. “Anyone I know?” “Well...” He squirmed a little in his seat and Joan grew even more interested. “I suppose it doesn’t matter anymore. You know Rachel?” “Really?“ Joan put her hand over her mouth. Rachel would definitely be considered a younger chick'. Mid 20's, Great body. Very pretty. Blonde hair that could not possibly be natural. “How long has that been going on?” “It’s not really like that. We hooked up a couple times, but that’s all.” Joan felt a little prickly. This was a side of Simon she didn’t know. She knew he had lovers, of course, but he never talked about them. And now, to find out that while she was getting all excited about their office flirtation, thinking she was doing something illicit, he was busy fucking Rachel, probably in his office!! She felt naive, and she hated feeling naive. “You two hook up on Friday? I seem to recall Rachel being one of the ones making so much of a fuss about it,now that I think about it.” “Joan are you jealous?” Why was he looking at her like she’d grown a second set of eyes? “No, of course not.” The lie wouldn’t convince her 6 year-old step son. “We didn’t hook up Friday. No. I went home alone. Cried myself to sleep. That better?” Joan cracked a smile. “A little.” “You know, that’s not really fair of you. You made it pretty clear that we couldn’t go there, so you don’t really have the right to be jealous.” “Then it’s a good thing I’m not. Tell me, because I’ve always wondered. Are her tits real?” Joan shocked herself with her language. She’d could feel that she was getting d*unk—they were on their second bottle now—but now she knew. ‘Tits’ was more Alan's language,not hers. Simon hesitated, he seemed to consider addressing her choice of words, then decided to ignore it.

“No, but they’re pretty reasonable, don’t you think?” “So that’s what she’s got on me?” The wine was making her pouty. It felt liberating, actually. Like she’d been handed a permission slip that said she didn’t have to follow the rules anymore. “She had availability on you, that’s worth a hell of a lot more than a pair of tits.” Now Simon was getting prickly. “Besides, from what I’ve seen, you can more than compete.” He said it while glancing into the V cut of her dress. “They’re not as big.” “And I don’t really like them big. Yours are definitely more my style' Their eyes met before she glanced away. “Let’s talk about something else.” “Sure. Like what?” Simon was looking proud of himself. “That thing you said about building up the nerve to say goodbye to me... were you for real?” “As honest as I can get without crossing a line.” “And if I’d come out Friday, what would have happened?” God, the way he was looking at her. She felt like melting into a puddle on her chair. “I don’t think I would have cried myself to sleep.” Joan covered her mouth as she laughed. Simon made her feel so young and silly. “Well, you probably would have if you’d tried something Mr” He raised an eyebrow, a challenge prepared on his tongue, but let it go. He clearly respected the line they’d set, and while he really did seem to have been ready to cross it last week, he also seemed sincere in thinking the moment had passed for good. That let joan breathe easier. There were no expectations after all, and when the bill arrived, they could split it and go their separate ways. Around and around they went, avoiding the question that would come at the end of the night. Alan watched there every move. It was as exciting to watch as it was inevitable. The little things hit him hardest: the way Joan touched her neck when listening to Simon, how she’d reach between them to link hands when making a point. In profile, Alan could see the way she nervously fidgeted with her dress, pulling it down her thighs like it was too short, crossing her legs over and over. Simon was just as infatuated, although he did a better job of hiding it. He stared at her just a moment too long, studying her as she put in her order with the waitress or when she glanced about the restaurant. Alan didn’t think she even knew he was there. At the beginning of the evening, she’d glanced around when Simon wasn’t looking, but by the end, she stopped trying. Things began to tail off. He watched as Joan stood, excusing herself to the ladies.

Not in the UK

Great build up. Keep going!

Amlwch

More please

Love it x

cheshire/Preston

Can't wait for next part of story

Love this

Alan followed her across the room. He was there when she emerged, waiting in the hall at the back of the restaurant. “Having a good time?” he asked. He was caught off guard when she flung herself into his arms. Her kiss tasted sweet. “Take me home, Al” She pressed her soft curves against him. Her arms shook where they clung to his neck and she buried her face into his chest... “I will if that’s what you really want, but remember what today is. I don’t want you to have any regrets.” She looked up at him, feeling tiny in his arms. “This isn’t just about me.” She reached between them and found him hard. “Tell me what you want me to do.” Could it be that simple? Was Her fantasy less about doing things with Simon and more about submitting to Alan's needs? No, she clearly wanted her older coworker. But like the Joan he’d grown to love, she needed permission to act badly. “Are you attracted to Simon?” “Yes.” “Have you thought about kissing him?” “Yes.” “Fucking him?”

Her voice was barely a whisper. “Yes.” “I want you to do all those things. I want you to let go. Tonight, you’re not my wife.. You’re just Joan, a woman who can do whatever she wants, and have none of it count tomorrow.” “Al' I don’t think I can.” It went against every instinct she had, no matter how seductive the thought was....

Joan wound her way back to Simon's table. When she got back, he was still there, topping up both of their glasses with more wine.

He had watched her every move as she walked back across the room. Joan could feel a night’s worth of wine and rich food coursing through her. She’d stopped them at two bottles—which was pretty much her limit, but not so much that she couldn’t recover. “Do you know what today is?” She could feel her veins swell as her heart pumped faster and stronger. “Wednesday?” “I mean, what special day it is?” Simon shook his head, his heavy brow furrowing as he rubbed his fingers across it. “International Texting a Former Coworker Who You Have the hots for Day?” She laughed. “I think that’s just a national holiday. And I have the hots for you, eh?” “Hm... Apparently it’s also International Live In Denial Day.” “Today its February 29th” Simon agreed. “Yes it is. But I’m not sure I’m following you.” Big breath. After this point, there was no going back. She felt a little silly rattling off Alan's idea of the day, but when she was done, all Simon did was nod and say, “Very interesting"...

The next few moments felt disembodied. Joan saw herself open her mouth to speak—she even remembered composing the words in her head—but it didn’t feel like she was in control when she asked, “Want to get out of here?” “Sure.” Like that, she snapped back to reality and felt slightly delirious. She giggled. “Did you have anywhere in mind?” His voice croaked in his enthusiasm. ”It’s still early.” It was 9. In married-with-children terms, that was far from early, but for Joan at that moment, it felt like 2am “Actually, I did.” She couldn’t wipe the smile from her face.

“Want to say goodbye to the surgery” The way Simons brow rose made her shift. She rubbed her thighs together. Things were starting to get slippery.

“I mean, it’s not too far, and I think that neither of us should drive just yet" “Always the practical one.” She squeezed her legs together until she felt the heated skin of her inner thighs kiss. “Let’s get out of here.” It was a nice night, despite it being February. Perfect for walking. For letting nerves burn off. Joan was right; they were both a bit wobbly to drive. The half-mile walk would be good. Sobering. Maybe sanity would return and this would be just another stroll, down memory lane. “You sure about this?” Simon asked, halfway through their quiet walk. Joan's heart raced but she wasn’t going back now. She slid her hand into Simons and pulled him to a stop. He looked back at her, chiseled and handsome in the lamplight. She liked the apprehension that showed on his face. “I’m sure.” She dragged him to her.....

She pushed her tongue past his lips. Tilted her head. Went deeper. She dug her hands into the warmth beneath his coat and closed her fists on his shirt, pulling him against her. Closer. Harder. Tighter. And still she wanted more.

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Wow wow wow this is amazing!! Please keep it going!!

S

Xx

Keep it going

Wow just read all of this so hot and horny and well written more please

[Removed by poster at 29/01/17 23:34:59]

Alan followed them at a distance. At first, it was easy due to the heavy traffic. It got trickier as they turned into the quietness of the neighborhood. He tucked his hands into the pockets of his coat and held his head down, hoping they wouldn’t look back. When he saw them stop in the shadow of a darkened building he kept going. To stop now, in the middle of nowhere, would have drawn too much attention. Watching their silhouettes melt into one was like watching a spark hit gunpowder. His heartbeat thumbed his ears, His legs kept carrying him closer and closer, caught in the gravity of it all. He pulled his collar around his neck with trembling hands. He felt Simons eyes look up to him as he passed and for a moment, He wondered if Joan's coworker would recognize him. It made him feel self-destructive. Alan nodded, one man to the other. .There was no recognition in Simons eyes. The man returned the nod with a little bashfulness, which pleased Alan..“Come on, let’s keep moving.” Joan's voice, a whisper grown loud.

Alan wanted to look back, but resisted. He slowed as much as he could without being obvious. He heard his wife say "If you like this, then just wait.” Her words were as much for him as they were for Simon. He ducked his head down and walked on.

The surgery was at the end of the road, in a small cul-de-sac. While the building had a charm, it was an old building and came with its own set of problems—security was one of the biggest. A key card entry system had recently been installed in the front of the building, but the back was still locked by a conventional set of keys. Alan had taken Joan's key so that he could sneak in the rear, while she and Simon came in the front. Getting ahead of the couple let him settle in without fear of being spotted. And he knew exactly where they were headed.

The double doors of the surgery were glass-paned, they both creaked and slammed as they passed through them. “I’m going to miss this place,” Simon said, casting shadows as they crossed the polished floor to the empty receptionist desk. The exterior sleek and modern. When she closed her eyes, she could imagine the waiting room buzzing with people, staff flitting from room to room.

But now, it was dark and empty, filled with nothing but its musty smell—Echoing her thoughts, Simon mumbled, “memories, I can almost feel them.” Joan thought about saying something coy—“ Let’s add to them” or “I have something else you can feel”—but held her tongue. Instead, she asked a question that had been on her mind as they walked here. “Did you and Rachel ever...” Her modesty was back—the alcohol must be wearing off. “... in the office?” She felt Simon's eyes on her but didn’t look. “Still thinking about that?” “No... Well, maybe a little.” Her face got a little redder? “We talked about it a few times—usually when there was drinking involved—but never did.” Joan led them through the corridors of the old building, lit only by the emergency lighting. “But like I said, it’s not like we were a regular thing.” “You don’t need to apologize Simon. I’m a big girl.” She was still a little jealous but not like before. “Although if I were Rachel,I would have dragged you into your office...” Simon looked beyond her, where his office loomed dark and empty. He laughed. “And?”...

“And I should probably just show you.” Shouldering open the door, she led a grinning Simon into the room and flipped the lights up to a warm glow. The desk was glossy mahogany and ringed with a high-backed leather chair. With the lights on in an otherwise dark building, the small glass panel acted like a two-way mirror. Joan and Simon would be on the reflective side; Alan on the other. Joan tried to be casual, even as her heart climbed up into her throat and she could barely hear a thing over the thumping roar of adrenaline in her ears. Her nipples screamed through the combined material of bra and dress. What was she doing? Why was she still here, trying to pretend to be cool? She tossed her bag onto the table, turned, and leaned back. Her knuckles turned white where they gripped the edges. She barely breathed. Simon closed the distance. There was nowhere else to go. Nothing else to delay the moment. Nothing to stop him as he pressed against her. One hand rested on her hip, inside her coat. The other touched her face. She tilted her head against his hand, her lashes fluttering... “You are so beautiful.” His lips covered her mouth, soft and gentle. Despite the sexual fever that threatened to burn them alive, the kiss was slower than the kiss they’d exchanged outside. Simon pulled back; Joan's lips followed. “Anything goes?” he asked. The question scared her. Her breathless answer scared her even more. “Yes.”

Their lips crashed together and the softness was gone. Their tongues found one another, thrashing and twisting. Simon pushed her coat off and lifted her onto the table. She put one of her heels on the chair, and opened her legs as he stepped between them. Simon slid his hand up the outside of her leg as he kissed her, pushing under her dress. She felt him hum as his hand found the top of her thigh. Simon ran his hands higher, fingering the lacy edge of the of her thong along her hip. He moved to kiss her neck, his lips right up against her ear. “I have always thought you had the best legs in the office.” Joan had a weak spot behind her ear. When He kissed her there she groaned, tilting her head to give him greater access. Simon continued teasing her until everything faded but his lips. Well, his lips and his cock, stiff and warm where it pushed between her legs. She rocked her hips forward on the table, grinding her mound against him. Her breath came in stuttering gasps, running up the length of her throat before escaping her parted lips. Simon didn’t stop nuzzling her ear or neck and she didn’t want him to. She clasped a hand at the base of his neck, steadying herself and holding him there as they fumbled and touched each other through their clothes. She hadn’t done this since her teenage years. All she could focus on was the soft lips on her skin and the hard mass pressing between her thighs. She opened her legs wider. The chair wheeled away from her. She felt herself slipping at the edge of the table and tightened her hand on Simons neck. She could feel his muscles ripple beneath her hand. Time flowed as their clothes left their bodies. Simons shirt went first, their fingers hurrying down the buttons as their tongues danced. She touched him gingerly, running her fingers from elbow to shoulder, tracing the dips and rises of his muscles.

Their lips found one another again. One hand was trapped between them, thumb tracing along the trail of hair that disappeared into his jeans. The other rested on his shoulder.

She wrapped her leg around him, Flesh met flesh, hot and smooth. Simon went back for her neck and when she pulled away, he pulled at her bra to expose her breast with a hand. She gave herself to him more, tightening one leg and spreading the other out and away. He slid his hand under the cup of the bra and found her light brown nipple hard and waiting. She gasped. His mouth soon followed. She laid back on the mahogany, resting on her arms, and raked her fingers through the mop of his hair. Her body couldn’t keep up under the onslaught. She couldn’t breathe enough. Couldn’t think fast enough. Her heart couldn’t hammer hard enough. She pulled him against her with her leg. His cock was there again, pressing against her mound. “Don’t hold back,” She hissed. His response was immediate. His teeth nipped at her nipples and the pain shot straight to her pussy!

He gathered her tits in his hands and pushed them together. Her flimsy bra was no more than a shelf for them to sit on and squeeze. He switched nipples, feasting on her, teeth nuzzling. She squeezed her fingers into his hair to offset the pain. “Fuck,” Simon groaned, yanking his head away. She tried to pull him back but he stood back. “Is that how we’re playing?” His white teeth were clenched. Here was a man tired of playing games. Simon grasped her lacy little thong and yanked it off her legs. For a moment, she held her knees together, hanging onto her modesty as the final line drew near. He surveyed her. She felt his eyes all over her...She opened her legs for him as his focus moved across her belly, coming to rest on her glistening cunt. “So fucking beautiful"...

Amlwch

More please

Absolutely brilliant op well written and very horny more please

cheshire/Preston

ohh this is very good more please

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

This just gets better and better!! Amazing op!

Xx

Thanks for the comments... If more people are enjoying it, I will add another part this evening...

Ok this is the best story by far please carry on regardless of feedback

cheshire/Preston

please do cant wait for next part

He then bent down to kiss between her thighs. She knew what was coming next as he slowly licked and teased around her pussy. Her hips bucking towards him wanting more. His tongue began to probe inside of her, flicking her clit like a cat lapping cream from a saucer. His fingers were gently moving inside of her, Joan was moaning with pleasure. "I want you to fuck me" She groaned..

He opened his jeans and shimmied out of them and his boxer shorts together. Her heart seized. She was alone in a room with a naked man, his beautiful cock erect for her. Their mouths found each other in a fiery kiss. They sucked air through flaring nostrils as their hands once again explored—this time without restriction. Joan curled her hand around his cock. It wasn’t as large as Alan's but was thicker and curved upward. Her pussy was already imagining what that would feel like. She slid her hands lower, where his balls hung, swollen and shaved. Alan never did that, either, for all his demands that she groom. Simon pulled back, shifting over her. Lining his cock with her well-primed pussy. Their eyes met in one last question. "You sure"??

In the pitch black hall, Alan was stunned. He couldn’t breath. Emotion writhed in his gut. Jealousy. Excitement. Even betrayal were all there. Whatever had gotten them here, to this moment, Joan wasn’t doing this just for him. She wanted to fuck Simon as much as he wanted to watch, and the profound epiphany stung. He could see everything in that office as clear as a lighted fishbowl. Doubt seized him for one moment. He imagined himself storming into the room and yanking Simon off of her.

Then the fantasy passed. Alan wanted this. He could hear his breath huff in the darkness as he watched. He was so keyed up that he didn’t trust himself to do more than stroke his cock slowly, and even that was almost too much. Was this happening? Was he dreaming? Was Joan, the sweet woman he’d married so long ago, willingly opening her legs for another man? He shook his head—tried to clear it. At the end of the night, She would be his again. She’d be a wife, a mother, and an respectful person. But tonight, right now, he wanted to see her as Simon did: a woman open to anything. Alan watched her face, memorizing the carnality of her lust. God, he loved seeing her like that: heavy lidded; mouth parted in a frozen gasp. She reached up, clutching the base of Simon's neck, and yanked his head against her shoulder. Alan sucked in a breath without fully releasing his last. His heart hammered in his chest. He pulled his hand from his hard-on as Joan's groan split the air. He almost lost it. Almost shot premature for the first time. He gripped the frame of the doorway, forcing air through his nose and out his mouth, yet he couldn’t take his eyes off the scene before him. He watched the muscles of Simon's back shift. Joan curled a leg around his back and shuddered. He couldn’t see the penetration because of the angle, but he didn’t need to.

She’d tensed, “Oh, God! Oh, God!” Simon felt so different. So new. So fucking fantastic. Each stroke pressed right against her G-spot. Each thrust radiated through her body. “Oh God!” It had been so easy. One moment, he was resting against her pussy, his cock resting on her wet pussy, The next, he was inside her, slipping from his helmet to balls in one satisfying shove. Everything flexed as he penetrated her. Simon stretched his strokes out. He rocked his hips back until just the head stretched her smooth opening, then drove forward, letting Her experience the entire length. She clenched her pussy each time he drew back, wanting to hold him deep, and cried out each time he rammed home. The long fucks grew harder. Faster. His curved cock rubbed against her G-spot with each pass. She clawed at his back and neck. She wanted to be smothered. Wanted to feel his skin on her skin, his pecs against her breasts, his breath hot on her neck. He stood over her, one hand full of tit, the other supporting himself above her head. His body rolled across hers, sliding on their sweat.

She glanced over Simon's shoulder, out to where the window turned black, reflecting their indiscretion. She watched them, seeing what Alan saw. Seeing Simon's powerful body, naked and tight, fucking her. Was this what Alan wanted to see? Was this what he wanted to feel? She did want this. She did love this. She came, thinking of Alan out there, watching her. Wanking off to her. And out there, Alan joined her. His balls tightened, his breathe caught, frozen in that profound moment that preceded orgasm. He watched Joan arch up under Simon, her heels linking together in the small of the his back, and cum so loud that he heard the cries where he stood.

Alan pulled the skin tight, holding his cock at its root, and let himself go. Cum arced out, shooting over the hallway floor, He forced his eyes to stay open. To watch the show. Watch his wife in the throes of another man.

Oh my it's gets better all the time love it

Not in the UK

Excellent writing. Thank you. Keep up the great work.

I really hope there's more to this brilliant story

Excellent and well written story

Will add more tomorrow! Glad your all enjoying it

Kettering

Wow. Just wow!

Amlwch

Wow can't wait for the next part

;)

The mahogany desk had grown warm, She relaxed on her back, stretching her arms above her head. The table’s surface was cooler up there. It felt nice. She felt sated for the moment. All of her muscles that had been clenched tight were now loose, warm rather than hot. She stared at the ceiling, puzzled at first by the recessed lights. An Examination light hung from the ceiling, She blinked. Reality returned. Their setting. Her partner! Simon was still there, still inside of her, although he’d paused to let her recover. Guilt mixed with the euphoria of her orgasm. What had she done?

"I’ve wanted to do that since the first time we had a meeting in here,” he whispered, his voice hoarse. She warmed to his words and she hated herself a little for it. He went on. “You were wearing tight black trousers that clung to your ass. "I remember like it was yesterday"..

You couldn’t stop looking at my breasts.” She remembered that day, grateful that she had worn her push-up bra, and how great it was that such a good-looking guy was paying attention to her. That was when the initial flirting had begun.

Simon had began to slide his cock in and out of her again. He was slow about it, but she was still sensitive enough to gasp at each entry. He continued, his voice filled with soft memory. “At one point, I remember you reaching across this table to get something from the other side. Your pants tightened enough that I could see the lines of your thong. “And did you see it?”... Simon nodded with a smile!

She swore he grew inside of her. “You’re a naughty woman, Joan“

She glanced down at their embrace, where his length slid in and out of her. He’d trimmed his pubes down to a small cropping around the base and shaved everything else. She’d watched porn with Alan before and had never cared for the close-ups, but she couldn’t stop looking now.

He drew out, his glistening cock still as hard as when he'd first entered her. She shivered, feeling empty. “You didn’t cum.” Simon shook his head. “The fantasy I had at that meeting so long ago—” “When I first seen your ass".. "It was very specific.” He stroked himself, gently biting his bottom lip with lust. "Don’t worry, I wasn’t imagining you wearing anything. It had more to do with your position.” “Ah.” She caught on, sharing that glint in his eyes. She hopped off the table beside him and turned around, wiggling her butt behind her as she bent over the table. "Something like this?” she asked. “Close enough.” He moved behind her, tugging at his cock as he swung it down. “Hold on a sec,” she said. She stood up just as his cock glanced across her buttocks. “What?” She kissed him softly before sliding her hand into his and pulling him to the head of the table.

Alan watched her direct them into place from his position in the dark.

Joan looked incredible. The black heels, and bra gave her nudity a sexual edge, like a picture from a Porno magazine. Joan his wife, a pin-up model. His cock began to stir again. Joan shot a sly smile in Alan's direction as she turned in all her full-frontal nudity. Her nipples screamed, long and pinky-brown over the cups of her lacy bra. It was her pussy that gave his heart—and his cock—a jolt. Bare like that, there was nothing to hide the beauty of her labia, pink, shiny, and open.

She pulled Simon along by the hand. He followed, his eyes on Joan's perfect ass, his upturned dick wet with her. Alan felt a twinge of jealousy and nervousness—what man wouldn’t when faced with that kind of good looking, muscular competition? But this was Joan.His wife.!!

The woman who used funny voices when reading books to their kids. The woman who insisted that they dress up in themed costumes every Halloween because she loved it.

She’d never do what she was doing without him knowing. The angle was perfect for Alan. At the head of the table, where the Doctor would normally sit, Joan bent forward, placing her hands flat on the surface and her legs shoulder-width apart. Alan watched her. Simon rolled up behind her and ran his hands over her hips. She looked back, mouthed something that looked like, “Do it.” Alan's cock found new life, raging in his pants. Simon left a hand on her hip as the other circled his manhood and placed it against her. She wiggled her hips. Encouraged, Simon stepped forward, ramming himself back into her. Her mouth parted. Her head fell back, Her back bowed. He ground himself inside of her, undulating his hips as he thrust into her. Something awoke, deep down. An exhibitionist? A thrill-seeker? Simon pressed his palm into the small of her back, pushing her flat against the table. She turned her head to watch their reflection in the windows. Fuck, she looked like such a slut. Yet still, she wanted more. “Harder!!” Simon obliged. The hand on her hip yanked back with each thrust. “Oh, my God!” Her voice cracked. The climax rushed over her, drowning her as he rubbed his thumb across her asshole. “Fuck!” she shouted, drawn out and out of control. The tip of his thumb entered her asshole and her cries turned unintelligible. She bucked beneath him, stretching her arms out in either direction until she could grasp the edge of the table. She gripped and pulled. Mercifully, Simon pulled his thumb away. She sucked in breath and tried to push herself off the table. Simon's hands were there, spooning around her, grabbing her tits. “Ever had it in there?" His voice was a whisper against her ear. “Yes" Alan had taken her anally years ago but he was too big. The thought of doing it again frightened her. “Anything goes, right?” He pulled out of her and ran his slick cock the short distance to her back door. “Stop" Her voice warbled. His free hand encircled her throat, fingers under her chin. He pulled her off the table. Panic gripped her. Her breaths came and went in short, shallow bursts. “When I saw you reach across this very table with this juicy ass, this was my fantasy.” She felt pressure build against her anus. She hung her head low and grinded her teeth. Simon asked "the lubricant over there “Get it for me.” The order sent a shiver down her spine. Once again, she was a pawn in someone else’s fantasy. Once again, she was shocked by how much she liked that. She reached out and grabbed the bottle that was close to the small basin. Simon didn’t release the hold on her hips, and the pressure against her backside didn’t lighten until he pulled off to lather the lube across his cock. Simon didn’t give her enough time to worry or back out. There was no time for cold feet. One moment, she was passing the lubricant to him. The next, she felt pressure against her anus and her remaining boundary vanished. “Oh. My. God!” She had never felt so filled before. Not even with Alan after a long period without sex. Not even her largest toys felt the way Simon did pushing into her ass—and he had just the tip in. “Relax, Joan Just relax for now.” She did. She tried, anyway. Pain coursed through her, but something else was there. Something primal. Something dark. She turned her head to face the wall, to where Alan was watching. You did this, baby. This one’s on you. Alan had been pushing and pushing. He’d been the driving force. For the first time, she finally felt she was doing what she wanted. It wasn’t the anal sex—it was the giving into Simon completely. Letting go. Giving herself to this sexy, older man—that was all her. Simon was patient with her, but he didn’t ask her if he was hurting her or if he should stop, either. He just took her. And she liked it. At some point, the pleasure overwhelmed the pain. When it did, He stopped holding back. He tightened his grip on her neck, pulling her head back, and started driving his cock harder and faster. “How does that feel? How do you like that?” Simon barked his questions and she jumped to answer. “So full,” she cried, the last of it lost in a growl she couldn’t stop. “You like me fucking your ass?” God, his words inflamed her. She nodded. “Say it.” “Yes. Yes. Fuck me. I love you fucking my ass...” She quaked, close to yet another climax. “In the...” Their slapping skin and her moans filled the long space of the room. “Fuck me in the ass!” “Fuck, Joan, You’re so fucking hot!” Simon pulled her backwards and together they fell into the chair. She nearly screamed as the landing shoved his cock ball deep into her. Pain burst behind her eyes. “Put your feet up on the table. That’s right.” She did as she was instructed, clutching the armrests to keep the pressure off as she set her heels up onto the desk. It eased the pressure a little and she groaned as pleasure filled that void. To Alan the office looked like the set of a fucking porn shoot. He ran his hand through his hair. It came away damp with sweat. “Jesus Christ.” Joan was splayed out on Simons lap, braced between the table, the chair, and His body. Simon held her hips firm as she relaxed into the new position. He whispered something. Joan nodded her head, eyes closed, and together, they began to rock. He couldn’t believe what was happening. This wasn’t his fantasy. This wasn’t in any way something he sanctioned. He felt powerless. He fucking hated feeling powerless. Yet like Joan in her bosses office, he let go. And when he did, he felt euphoric. He stood and walked to the glass, no longer caring whether they saw him. At the higher angle, he could see the rise and fall of Joan's hips, her glistening pussy, gaping from the earlier fuck, but currently empty. He could just see Simons cock bury itself into his wife’s asshole. He’d been rubbing himself through his jeans, but even that became too much. Even after the orgasm he’d just had, his cock shuddered and his balls tightened. He moved his hand away and braced it on the wall in front of him, leaving a handprint of sweat. He shut his eyes and grit his teeth. Breath in. Breath in.. “Oh, fuck me!” Joan's voice brought him right back to where he was before. She was never this vocal. Never this out of control. Then again, that woman out there was almost unrecognizable from his wife. She was a sex fiend. A horny bitch fucking her boss in the chair of his office. It made him want to fuck the shit out of her next chance he got. Sanity fled Joan's brain. It ran from Simons cock. Ran from the pleasure/ pain that pulsed with each thrust into her ass. She grind in his lap. Her abs and thighs burned from the undulating workout. Simons mouth covered hers in a sloppy, wet kiss. Her fingers danced across the freshly shaved skin and dipped into her pussy. She wished Alan was here, in that moment. She wished Alan was where her fingers were, completing the double penetration with his tongue. To be fucked by two men. Filled at the same time. Her thumb flicked along her clit. Her brain stuttered. She screamed into the kiss. Screamed right down Simon's throat. His hands on her hips were relentless, the thrusts getting wild and out of control. He was close. He had to be. “Cum" She groaned. “Cum in my ass!” “Oh, fuck, Joan, Oh, fuck.” Heat filled her backside. She arched up over him but he yanked her back down, pelvis grinding against her ass. She couldn’t escape.. Delirious from her own rolling orgasm, all she could do was ride it out. Their bodies were beaded with sweat when they finally stopped. Joan turned on Simons lap, letting his softening cock slip from her butt, and kissed him with what energy she had left. “That was... unexpected.” Simon laughed. “Perfect leaving present right?” Joan smirked, touching his face. She was going to miss Him,but not because she liked him. Or that she wanted more nights like this. Not even because he was an incredible fuck. She was going to miss having him as around the workplace.

She climbed off, discovering just how much strain she’d been putting on her leg muscles. “Steady there. You ok".?? Joan caught hold of the table, She wobbled, grimacing a little. “I’m fine. Not sure I’ll be able to sit for a while, but I’m fine.” “Let me help you with your things.” It was a pretty quick clean up. She’d never taken off the bra or shoes,and her dress was quick to put on. “I need to go to the bathroom,” she said as Simon pulled on his briefs—black and tight like a male model’s. She still had to wonder how she had ended up being in this position. He nodded. “I’ll be right here.”

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story! Can't wait until she gets home!

South

Wow

Superb excellent horny

;)

Amlwch

Brilliant more please

Amazing x

She quickly walked down the hall to the women’s restroom, proud of herself for not having to reach for the wall for support. She parked herself before the mirror and ran her hands under the cool water of the sink. She barely recognized herself. Her hair had unraveled, half of it falling out of the bun, half in chaotic disarray. She splashed the water on her face, then shook out the remainder if her hair. She felt the air pressure shift in the room as someone opened the door.

“Shh... We don’t have much time.” It was Alan, quietly shutting the door behind him. “How did you—” "I got in the back,with your key", He stepped right up behind her, their eyes locking in the mirror. For a moment, Joan couldn’t gauge his mood. His face swam with emotion, but not all of it looked friendly. “Was that too much?” she said at last, biting her lip. Alan wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight enough to force the air from her lungs. “Yes,” he whispered. “But that’s what made it so hot.” Joan didn’t get that, but now wasn’t the time to chat. “You’re still hard. You didn’t cum?” She reached her hand behind her and grasped him. “No, I did. Once, anyway. But that’s why I’m here.” “I see.” Coy smile and commanding eyes—this was the man she’d fallen for. “I think we can do something about that.” She directed Him to lean against the sink and dropped to her knees. She needed to be quick. They didn’t have much time before Simon would come and investigate and the bathroom door didn’t lock. Joan opened his jeans just enough to get his cock out. Wrapping her hand around it, she paused. How different these two men could be. It wasn’t just about shape and size. Simon was all sleek, smooth lines, like a sports car with a purring engine. Alan was the muscle car, engine growling and impatient. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked until and He gasped. “Oh Joan,what a slut you were today. Did you love it? You did, didn’t you? I could tell by the way you moved against him.” Joan moaned around his cock. His words were making things hot and sticky. She redoubled her efforts, taking his large cock into her throat. He was close. She saw the signs. “You loved feeling Simons cock in your pussy. You’re probably thinking about him now. Wishing you were blowing him, don’t you?” Joan tried to shake her head. No, not at all. Alan didn’t let her. “Well, he’s not here. I’m here. Look at me.” She dragged her blue eyes up and he brushed her hair away from

Her face. Despite the harshness in his tone, he looked at her softly. He smiled. “ I fucking love you.” He came, filling her mouth as they stared at one another.

Horny as fuck . Great story

Love it best story by far

What a great story.

Very hot!

Xx

Wow, great story

;)

Things were going to be fine. Everything was going to be all right. Joan emerged from the bathroom, hoping she didn’t look worse than when she’d gone in. Simon was lingering by the doors to the officd, once again dark—her thong looped on his index finger. “You don’t want to leave this behind. I may not work here any more, but I’m not sure what they’d say about you.” “You don’t want to keep it as a souvenir? Isn’t that what guys do?” Simon wrinkled his nose. “This never happened, so why would I need a souvenir?”

Joan took it from him and dropped it into her bag. She didn't have a comeback. Instead, she just said, “Thank you.” They slowly walked back to the restaurant, back to their cars and their normal lives. Joan couldn’t wipe the smile from her face. What a crazy night. She hadn’t felt this alive at this late hour since she was in her early 20s, carefree and unattached. “Good luck in London" Joan said when they reached her car. They stood a foot apart, and for a moment, it felt like they would get no closer. “Thanks.” He rubbed the back of his neck. This was all backwards. They’d already done everything sexual together, yet now things felt like they were on a first date. Joan broke the awkwardness. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight. “I’m going to miss you, Simon, Thank you for everything.” “I’ll miss you, too, Joan.He pulled back and for a moment, she thought he might kiss her. A Car passed by, headlights bouncing off of Joan's Peugeot.

The moment passed and he stepped away. “You’re sure you're okay to drive?” “I’m fine" She slipped into her car, gave Him one last smile, and drove home. Alan's journey home was a little longer. He wandered through the empty streets and let his thoughts loose. They’d done it. They’d crossed that line that was never meant to even exist outside of fantasy. He thought about what he’d said earlier in Bottelino's "We’re going into this with both eyes open. I want you to have fun. I want you to enjoy it". "Just for a day. And then come home and be my wife in the morning" After watching her get fucked in the ass by another man, would he ever see her as an angel again? Then he went beyond the night. He thought about her when she gave birth to their kids, sweaty and in pain and so beautiful. He thought about how radiant she’d looked on their wedding day.

And he thought about her in his life everyday, lounging on the sofa in tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie,reading her ipad. Would he think of her as his angel after tonight? He already was.

Joan was in the shower when he finally got home—her third of the day, but it was that kind of day. He didn’t join her other than to poke his head in to tell her he was home. She needed a little space, and he knew how she liked her showers. He brushed his teeth and washed his face with soap. The shower turned off just as he slipped naked into bed. Joan emerged, a towel wrapped around her head and nothing else. Even with all the times he’d cum today, he still felt himself stir at her nudity. She pulled the towel off and rubbed her hair dry “I had the most interesting night.” She batted her lashes and Alan laughed. “So did I. You’ll never believe who I ran into at your surgery” Joan pulled the covers back and cuddled up against him. “So?” she asked. “Was it everything you thought it would be?” “It was nothing like I did.” Joan looked at him worried until he touched her face. "It was a whole lot different and more"

“But it was incredible. You were incredible.” She blushed. That was good; after all that had happened, she could still blush. “How was it different?” Alan was a little ashamed of the truth, but gave it. “I guess I never really thought about it from your perspective. It had always been my fantasy, you know? But tonight, watching you... You really got into it.” “I’m sorry.” He kissed her on the nose. “Don’t apologize. I didn’t mean it like that. I meant... I don’t know. Like, I loved seeing you like that. You were so fucking sexy.” He rubbed his thumb across the arch of her brow. She blinked. “Like I said, you were incredible. It was better than whatever I’d thought it could be.” For the first time since climbing into bed, Joan relaxed. “You’re not expecting this to be some kind of regular thing, are you?” “Not unless you consider once every four years a ‘regular thing, No'..

“Hey, I think I was promised a threesome with you and the waitress" Alan reminded her. Joan rolled her eyes. “Oh, right. I almost forgot. Although now that you mention it, I seem to recall bringing it up as a possibility.” She snuggled closer to Him. "I love you, baby.” “I love you, too,” Alan turned off the light. Neither of them were up for any more sex.

The morning of March 1st was like any other. A little stiff and a little hard, Alan woke up in his bed next to Joan. He rolled over and draped his arm across his wife. Her chest rose and fell, calm and steady. He cupped her breast. Her skin was warm, bordering on hot. She stirred. “Morning,” He said when she turned her head. Her face brightened when she saw Him. Her dreams had been confused, but now everything made sense. She asked, “What are you smiling about?” “You, of course.” She rolled her eyes. He touched her face, tracing her cheekbone. “Not about anything that happened yesterday?” “Yesterday? I can’t seem to recall anything out of the ordinary.” His eyes sparkled. “Can you?” “Not me,No” They laughed together. “I love you, And all your stupid ideas.” They kissed.They could pretend that yesterday didn’t happen, but their bodies couldn’t forget. She felt Him grow against her ass. His hand tightened on her tit, squeezing the soft flesh. She broke the kiss, sighing as his other hand reached down between her thighs. His lips kissed the back of her neck. She cried out when his hand found her clit. She grinded her ass against him. He was full-on hard. She thought about what she’d let Simon do to her last night. Her heart flittered inside her chest when she thought about letting Alan go there. He was much bigger than Simon,but then, the intensity of that moment had felt so good. Alan's voice was a groan in her ear. “This is so hot, baby.” His thumb stroked her bare pussy. She’d done it just for yesterday-no, that wasn’t quite right. She’d done it for Simon. But she decided to keep it for Alan.

I thought you might like it.” She set her hand over his, guiding his fingers inside her, "Yes, right there.” Together, they worked her until she was ready for him. Alan shifted lower and entered her from behind, tightening their position. He loved this position. All that skin contact. All that snug friction. “God, you feel so good.” Yesterday, she fucked. It had been fast and hard, a desperate act to fulfil their urges. Today, in the cozy comfort of their bed, they took their time. Everything clicked. Today, they made love. Joan came quietly, drifting into the fog of her orgasm. Alan waited for the moment to pass, holding himself still and buried inside her. As her orgasm burned off, a naughty thought occurred to her. Something bad. Something so bad. The words bubbled to the surface, and she couldn’t stop herself. “You know, yesterday got me thinking.” She laughed, breathy and light. What an understatement. “There’s something I’d like to try, but have always been afraid to.” “Yeah?” Alan's gut twisted.

“You know, You don’t have to do any more.” Joan rotated her hips forward and he slipped out. She pulled open her bedside drawer and reached to the back, where she kept her toys. She looked back at her husband and smirked. “Don’t worry. I don’t want to fuck loads of other guys. You were right—no one can compete with you.” Simon had been close, she thought, but she didn’t have the same connection with him as she did with her husband. She handed him a bottle of lube giggling as his eyes shot open. “Well that’s good to hear.” It was a rare thing, hearing Alan's voice without confidence. Joan liked it. “Anyway, I don’t think we need excuses to try new things, do you?” She rotated her hips back until his cock brushed between her firm cheeks. Alan collected himself. He popped open the bottle of lubricant and slathered it along his rigid length. “‘ New’ things. Right.” He placed his cock against her ass hole, Their eyes met. “Yeah, I don’t think we need anymore excuses at all.”

The end....

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Thanks for a great story.

Loved every bit of this story well written and horny through out well done op

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story. Thank you!