FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Zoe's First Time .

Zoe's First Time .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weeteam OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

So I was chatting with guys about Zoe for a while.One in particular I shall call T I thought fitted the bill in build looks etc.He was always saying how he would love to taste Zoe ,lick her pussy and get her to suck his cock.

So I had told Zoe about the interest in her on here ,she just smiled sometimes but no great interest.So one time I booked a apartment with a balcony for a couple of days.I asked Zoe to put on her black lingerie set and pose for some new pics .After a few drinks and a hot bath she came down in a towel with a freshly shaved pussy.I watched as she slowly dressed into her bra,stockings and suspenders,tiny little black lacy knickers.She then sat in various positions as I snapped away.

By now I was feeling very aroused at the tease in front of me,so I handed her my phone and said I'm off for a bath have a look on Fab.

When I came back down she was smiling away saying she had spoken to my friend T.He says he wants to spread my legs and lick my wet pussy,very nice I say .Says he wants me to sit on his cock and slide up and down on his shaft till he cums in me.By now my cock is so hard I just let it sit proudly thinking of Zoe sucking off T.She then spreads her legs and pulls her knickers aside to reveal her obvious wet pussy and takes a pic to send to T.

T responds with a pic of him wanking off ,and a message can he come over for a social.

Zoe then shocks me and says what do you think ,I say sure if your up for a drink.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Looking forward to this story

Liverpool

Zoe nervously taps away inviting T over.She slips on a short black mesh dress that leaves nothing to the imagination.I arrange for her to sit on the two seater sofa and I will sit opposite in the arm chair.The buzzer goes for the apartment T has arrived.

I go down to meet with T,I explain that this is Zoes first meet and that he will probably need to take the lead,we head off inside .T takes a seat on the sofa ,he introduces himself and comments how good she looks .After a drink i say I'm heading out to the balcony for some air.From here i can see through a gap in the blind.I watch as Zoe chats away and crosses her legs to reveal a top of her stocking. T leans forwards and starts kissing Zoes neck whilst his hand slides up her thigh and disappears under her dress.As her dress rides up I can see him grip onto her arse.He then starts kissing Zoe hard on the lips,slowly Zoe uncrosses her legs and let's them drift apart ,he moves further in to widen her legs ,his hand then moves round and in between her legs .Zoe flips her head back in pleasure as he's obviously probing her pussy.

At that I come back into the room on on the pretense of getting a smoke,they are quickly sat apart but Zoe looking rather flustered.

I head back out to my spot and watch through the blind again.This time he pulls her dress up over her hips and starts kissing her inner thigh.At the same time he slides her knickers down and drops them to the floor .He spreads her legs wide apart as Zoe slides down on her back as though to present herself to him.T drops down on his knees and his face disappears down between her legs .

Zoe arches in ecstasy and raises up to push her pussy harder into his face ,his hand glides up over her hips taking her dress up over her brearts.

Whilst licking away he undoes the front clasp on her bra to expose her naked breasts,he grips them firmly,again Zoe writhes at his touch bringing one leg up onto the back of the sofa as though wanting his tounge even deeper.

T then raises his head and starts kissing Zoe on the stomach as he moves up her body over her ribs he slides her dress off over her head and she drops the bra off her shoulders.Now he's gripping her breasts and sucking on her nipple while grinding between her legs.Her hand then goes underneath T and i can see her undo his belt and zip,sliding her hand in his boxers to feel his throbbing cock,she slowly starts wanking him.Im thinking there's no way when I go back in can she sit looking innocent.Turns out she had other plans as she pushes T off her and heads off up the stairs ,strutting in her heels as she gestures T to follow.

Wow

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

keep going

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Good so far

Sorry. I haven't time to read any more at the moment ... I'm following Zoe up the stairs. She looks magnificent as I'm close behind her

Liverpool

I quickly enter the room and quietly follow upstairs.I stop on the top landing with a view into the open plan bedroom. Zoe is stood with her back to me with T clasping her naked arse.They are passionately kissing.Zoe unbuttons T's shirt and he drops it to the floor ,she then unfastens his trousers and he steps out of them.

As I watch Zoe then starts kissing down his chest as she lowers herself onto her knees ,she kisses just above his boxers then slowly lowers them down to reveal his throbbing cock.Kissing round his balls she starts stroking his shaft working up to the tip.she then rolls back his foreskin and takes him in her mouth as T grips her hair and pulls her deeper onto his shaft.He thrusts deeper into her mouth as she moans at the pleasure of him.Zoe then licks back down his shaft and starts kissing his balls ,she then turns and lays front facing over the edge of the bed.T drops down behind her and grips her arse cheeks.He pulls them apart and starts licking her arse ,probing his tounge deep in as Zoe gasps and grips onto the bed.

He then turns her over and starts licking at her already soaking pussy ,Zoe wraps a leg round his head pulling him deeper in,grabbing at his hair as though she can't get enough tounge.T then raises up her legs and kneels between them.He slides on a condom and gripping Zoe under her knees he slowly slides his cock into her ,pushing her knees up towards her chest as he thrusts harder and faster,making sure his full length his gliding into her.

He is breathing heavy as Zoe starts to moan,she's bucking back on him caressing her own brearts.Then suddenly she stops him and gently pushes him back.She grips his cock and then strokes along it as she removes his condom.

Gripping his arse hard with her nails she pulls him back in between her legs and into her pussy.She wraps her legs round him as though he's not going anywhere till he's filled her pussy .

This makes T thrust harder and faster,he knows he's going to fill her pussy .He grips a breast and sucks up hard on the nipple,his other hand under her arse with his fingers probing her hole.T then rams in he's cuming in her as she writhe's and pushes her hips to him.Feeling his hot cum in her Zoe cums,her moans of ecstasy in rythum to her sliding onto him.

T falls to the side as Zoe looking exhausted rolls onto her front with one leg bent up which slightly elevates her arse.

The lays behind her and gently strokes her skin as he takes off her heels and stockings so that Zoe is now completely naked .

He kisses down her spine to her arse and his fingers probe at her pussy as he starts to lick her arse again.Zoe giving little sighs as T spots a tube of anal lube at the side of the bed .He reaches over and flicks open the top ,he grips one of her cheeks and pours a line of lube between as his fingers leave her pussy and probe her hole.Zoe sighs again with now a bit of trepidation.

Using his legs he nudges Zoes apart and slips in between.He strokes his cock into the lube and slides up and down against her.Raising himself back onto his knees he grips Zoe by the hips and pulls her up onto her knees with her face still in the pillow.Her hole is now lubed and exposed to him .His left hand goes back to finger her pussy as he guides the tip of his cock to her arse with the other.He gentler pushes and enters her arse giving little thrusts,each time a bit more length goes into her as he slightly raises the pace till she has most of him inside her. She gives out a scream and her legs buckle cuming onto his fingers in her pussy .She tries to drop down as T grips her hips tightly and rams his full cock deep into her arse,she now moans to each thrust as he fucks her arse deep .He tenses as another deep thrust he cums again in her,he let's her lower down onto her front while keeping his cock inside so that she gets every drop of him.

After a chat and a few hugs and kisses T leaves with a thankyou and a hope we meet again.

The End .

Great read

» Add a new message to this topic