FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > balaclava sex

balaclava sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for some ideas to do for my girlfreind she has a thing for men in balaclavas and being controlled and fucked I'm up for trying it out but am struggling with ideas on how to do this.

I did grab her as she came out the bathroom blindfolded and handcuffed her dragging her into the bedroom bending her over the bed infront of the mirror and forcing my cock hard into her before removing the blindfold so she could she me in the mask she went from shock to squirting on my cock in less than a second I was amazed how horny she got.she was screaming and squirting over and over it was pretty intense after fucking. her hard and fast I had her lay on her back head of the bed she begged for the cuffs to come off so she could finger herself while i fucked her mouth she just kept taking my cock down her throat gagging then cumming over and over, I couldn't hold back any more so shoot my load down her throat as I gripped her wind pipe her eyes were bulging but she just kept fingering herself. I pulled out and she just started screaming how amazing it was it was a great experience but the trouble now is how do I improve on that?

Anyone got any ideas please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could do a fantasy kidnapping.snatch her when she not expecting it use a willing fab accomplice or two snatch her on the street bag her head tie her up take her to a remote place allotment tie her to something then tease the fuck out of her body bit at no time do u utter a word or remove the bag unless your wearing a balaclava or gimp mask

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nice one for that given me a spark of an idea mate.

By *igris_PardusCouple  over a year ago

Bracknell

"I'm looking for some ideas to do for my girlfreind she has a thing for men in balaclavas and being controlled and fucked I'm up for trying it out but am struggling with ideas on how to do this.

I did grab her as she came out the bathroom blindfolded and handcuffed her dragging her into the bedroom bending her over the bed infront of the mirror and forcing my cock hard into her before removing the blindfold so she could she me in the mask she went from shock to squirting on my cock in less than a second I was amazed how horny she got.she was screaming and squirting over and over it was pretty intense after fucking. her hard and fast I had her lay on her back head of the bed she begged for the cuffs to come off so she could finger herself while i fucked her mouth she just kept taking my cock down her throat gagging then cumming over and over, I couldn't hold back any more so shoot my load down her throat as I gripped her wind pipe her eyes were bulging but she just kept fingering herself. I pulled out and she just started screaming how amazing it was it was a great experience but the trouble now is how do I improve on that?

Anyone got any ideas please "

Nice!!!

An ex fb of mine had a fantasy about being home alone and being burgled and the guy comes in and has his way with her... so I decider to give her her wish ..without her knowing.. I took a spare key and let myself in put on a balaclava and went into the bedroom she was out cold I turned on the lamp and covered her mouth as she jumped up I told her to shut the fuck up and pushed her back on the bed... she looked terrified and so turned on in equal measure.... she dint know it was me till she seen my cock but she player along anyway.... she was a good egg

As soon as you blind fold someone by surprise, there other senses go through the roof, nee wonder she gushed all over your knob.

But WOW it's nice feeling

I always think of the Basildon Bond type balaclava, which I assume is t the type you're on about

» Add a new message to this topic