FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > meeting john

meeting john

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chatting to a guy on fabswingers topic got round to what we both wanted. Chat got very heated at times . He was married a so was i sent each other pic and got quite horny looking at him naked . One day we was chatting and he asked me if i fanceyed. poping over for a coffee . He lived about 15min away . I said i would pop over for coffee . At the back of my mind i was hopeing for more . On the wat to hes house i was thinking what was going to happen . Soon i was there i knocked the door and jon invited me in . Nice house and very tidy he told me to take a seat while he went into the kitchen to make coffee . As he came into the lounge handed me the coffee we sat chatting . I could feel my coc stering in my jeans . Then he put hes hand on my leg rubbing it i knew what he wanted i sat there and let him do as he wanted then he undid my zip and put hes hand on my hard coc . Wow i didnt know were to look . Think he knew i was the shy type . He ask me if i was ok . I mutterd yes . Then he undid my belt pulling my boxers down exposeing my coc by now it was dripping pre cum .Aa he was stroking my shaft i reached over to feel hes coc witch was rock hard . And bigger then myself then he stood up and droped hes jeans . And the hard coc flopped out . And what a sight . I think he seen the look on my face . And gave me a little wink .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep goin

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

Sounds good so far!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

As it pop out hes jeans i knew i wanted to taste it i started to pull hes forskin back to expose hes big red bellend and i could see the pre cum leaking . I just had to try it so i opened my mouth he pushed forward and tuched my lips . I opend my mouth to take it in .

He pushed forward for me to take it in my mouth .wow i had a guys dick in my mouth i started to suck as he push in and out . He put hes hands round the back of my head pushing it deeper and deeper . To the point i started to gag .He stoped and ask me if i like it i mumbled i did . He pulled out . And told me to get on the sofa witch i did .still hard he bent down to suck me . As it went in hes mouth i knew i wanted more .

I want more of this story

I was in heaven . He stoped sucking and we both was so horny . We sat naked on sofa both horny and hard he then asked me if i wanted to go to the bedroom . He asured me we wouldnt be interupted . Aa hes wife was away for tbe night .we headed up stairs he slaped my bottom on the way . We got to the bed room and he closed the blinds . I sat on the bed and he walked towards me . I couldnt keep my eyes of hes hard coc . And i knew he was going to put it back in my mouth . And i was waiting to take him again .

I took hes coc deep into my mouth .he was growning .so i must of been doing it right . He withdrew and told me to stand up as i did he wanked my coc till i was dripping again and he put hes bellend next to mine pulling hes foresking over mine . Wanking both cocks at same time . As i looked round the room i seen a pic of hes wife stunning blonde hair . I cant beleave he was bi with a wife like that . But who am i to complain . We stoped what we was doing and lay on the bed .

Hard cock reading this

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Sounds hot

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please