FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The night I met Mindy

The night I met Mindy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lleatu OP   Man  over a year ago

new port richey

This is about the night I met Mindy, yes she is from fab.We had been chatting for a couple weeks. We decided I would drive to Orlando get hotel, I arrived checked in called Mindy set up our date for that night. She told me to meet her in the bar around 8 she would be in a black mini dress, 8 couldnt come fast enough I was at the bar at 730 at 8 on the dot in walks a beautiful woman in a black mini dress, as Mindy walks towards me my mind starts to race she is gorgeous. She sits on the bar stool next to me her legs slightly apart I make out she got no panties on. My cock starts to stir in my shorts, I also got no underwear on I a just my shorts so Mindy could see my cock, I notice she looks down and smiles,with that she gives my a better look at her pussy.after small talk we get closer for a kiss her hand goes up the leg of my shorts and squeezes the head of my cock.my hand is now playing between her legs with her wet pussy.I stand up next to her she unzips my shorts and gets my cock and balls out.as she sits on the bar stool and me standing next to her she starts to stroke my cock.

What a night this turns out to be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

new port richey

She stroked my cock and squeezed my balls until I was about to cum, she then pulled me closer and lifting her mini dress I cum over her pussy.she then told me, you will lick me clean.we finished our drinks and headed for the room.as I got up and followed Mindy towards the door. She stopped just outside the bar and ask where is your room. My answer was 3rd floor. She reached for my zipper and pulled my cock out. She lead me around the hotel to the elevator by my cock. While walking she lifted the back of her dress so I could see her tight little ass.she lead me into the elevator by my cock then lifted the front of her mini and said look what you get to lick clean.the elevator door opens and we.

By *el3491Man  over a year ago

Gwent.

Then you woke up.what a load of cobblers.

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

"Then you woke up.what a load of cobblers."

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

be kind

new port richey

No true story mate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So you came outside her pussy in the bar. Where did the cum go? was she leaking all over the hotel bar?

» Add a new message to this topic