FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A close shave

A close shave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true happening which took place a couple of years ago.

I had an American Girlfriend called Gretchen, she was a cracking looker with shoulder length curly hair and lovely long legs. We worked on a cruise ship together and quite often used to party quite hard. Gretchen had this habit of wanting me to sit and whistle in front of her while she took a pee after a night out which is still a turn on for me even though we have parted.

Gretchen used to come back from the late shift absolutely wankered and I used to warn her about what she was doing when she was in such a state. She used to laugh and say nothing would happen, but one night when she came home pissed something did happen.

She got into bed next to me and then went off into a very very deep sleep. I was prepared for this and getting out a broom handle and some soft rope, I tied her legs as wide apart as I could and then used another piece of rope to the broom handle up to the port hole fastening. Once she was secured, I got out my shaving kit and scissors and went to work. Gretchen had a thick bush and was always spending ages in the shower washing and fingering herself, well that was about to change.

I trimmed back her bush and then gently started using the razor to take away the last of her hairs around her now shiny smooth fanny, making sure that I spread her labia and removed any last whispers that were hiding. I then pulled the ropes up as far as I could and pulled apart the cheeks of her bum and started removing the few that had been sitting on Biffins Bridge.

I used baby oil to take away any chaffing and rubbed some into her bum, she had never done anal before and my finger slid in easier, there was no reaction so I carried on and gradually got two fingers into her. I was soo badly tempted that I pushed my cock against her cherry ass and it popped into her easily as I had worked the oil into her. There was still no reaction so I carried on until I had finished. Afterwards I let her legs down again and removed the ropes and covered her with the bedding.

The next morning she woke me with a smack and stood in front of me cussing, and pointing to her bald beaver, it was amusing and we struggled and then I pinned her down and had my cock positioned ready but she said NO, she wanted it like last night, up her bum and so I gladly obliged and she said she loved it and wanted more.

After that night, we used to shave each other and stroke and rub and suck and lick each other, even after making love which was great. I have not met anyone like that since but would surely love to.

Drop me a line and let me know if you have enjoyed one of my experiences, we could swap them for our mutual benefit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome story. True ones are best

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice story, even if I was worried about something featuring wallance and grommit.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice was she pretending to be asleep

» Add a new message to this topic