FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Party friend Pat

Party friend Pat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This arrangement was made to help out a of our friends from our party group: Pat who's Fem 64 and Davy who's M70.

They were strangely enough the ones who extended the initial invitation to the local group of couples who hold private adult party's at each others houses.

So far we've hosted two, others have hosted considerably more.

The help out is quite simple. No full sex, all I have to do is go to their house, which is a street away from our abode, as and when I'm texted, or Pat asks to come to ours. it's always a weekday, never in the evening or at the weekend.

Pat spends about half an hour, wanking and caressing me until I come, usually over her tights/stockings or hold ups, she crosses her legs to rub it in, or simply leaves it, if she's come to ours in her car she drives home, or occasionally walks, a distance of about 100 yards.

Then hubby Davy enjoys himself with her.

We occasionally chat about it when we're all together, but notb often, and as it's a private arrangement well away from our party peers.

It works for all concerned and the boundaries rules are always followed between Pat and me.

It can be frustrating, esecially when you're begging for sex, but to do the full act, during our meets would be to spoil a very erotic arrangement.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds great, better than none at all

Good start

It's a really horny situation. She enjoys giving hand jobs.

Plus she's absolutely out of this world at it. ??

Sounds like you have a good setup there

Yes indeed, it's great fun. She's very skilled, and a lovely lady too!

Fantastic kisser too, it's a different experience to how it would be at a party with our respective spouses there.

As I posted, there's a no sex boundary, that neither of us wish to cross on our meets, that isn't there if and when we all play together at a party.

» Add a new message to this topic