FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Room

The Room

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She lays on the bed, on her back. Her wrists are tied to the bedposts and she's blindfolded. She's also completely naked apart from her black silk thong. A white bedsheet is draped over her. I stand silently in the doorway watching her. Her husband met me in the bar, gave me the room key and said "she's ready". That was it. I had never imagined I'd be seeing such beautiful curves as she lay on the bed. I quietly approached and gently removed the sheet. She gasped as it brushed against her breasts, stimulating her nipples.... we said nothing. I stood at the end of the bed. I stripped off, already my cock was twitching. I bent over her and kissed up along a leg... I kissed around her waxed pussy and kissed down the other leg. She gasped as I knelt on the bed and parted her legs. She didn't resist and seemed happy having them as wife as was comfortable. I slowly kissed along a thigh running my hands along her legs to her hips. I soon found her warm pussy against my lips. I began to tease her lips with my tongue feeling and tasting her sweet nectar. Her juices were building as my tongue searched inside her pussy. She arched as I found her clit. I toyed and teased it watching her wriggle and squirm with delight. Seeing and hearing her pleasure build I began sucking harder on her clit, teasing it with my tongue until she gushed and came over my face, her body quivering.

I kissed up her tummy and spent a few moments teasing and sucking each nipple, then I sat astride her and guided my throbbing cock towards her mouth. I balanced over her and as she opened for me I began to slide in and out of her mouth. She sucked hard as she took my length to the back of her throat. I pulled away before cumming.... she was ready for me. I untied her and rolled her over. She raised her hips. I knelt behind her and guided my throbbing cock between her wet lips. With ease I was inside and probed deeper with each stroke. I built momentum and could feel her pushing back into me as I began thrusting into her. Deeper harder and faster until she squealed and exploded in orgasm. Her juices pulsing over my cock. It was too much and I grunted as I came. deep inside her I pumped my heavy load before pulling out. She turned, reached for my cock and took me in her mouth again sucking me dry. When finished I kissed her, dressed and went to find her husband. She laid there gasping wanting me to return.... but also wondering who I was.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic