FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best mates wife

Best mates wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyTrucker1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

Is it wrong to fancy your best friends wife, and keep having dirty thoughts about her when your looking and talking to her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it wrong to fancy your best friends wife, and keep having dirty thoughts about her when your looking and talking to her?"

Absolutely not mate. I fancy the hell out of my best mates wife, she knows he might, love getting tipsy with hem as she's such a flirt.

"Is it wrong to fancy your best friends wife, and keep having dirty thoughts about her when your looking and talking to her?"
no just go round to their house at Christmas armed with a sound system playing Christmas carols and a load of placards explaining how you feel about her and if she fancies a fuck. It's a twist on love actually scenario but the sentiment is there

"Is it wrong to fancy your best friends wife, and keep having dirty thoughts about her when your looking and talking to her? no just go round to their house at Christmas armed with a sound system playing Christmas carols and a load of placards explaining how you feel about her and if she fancies a fuck. It's a twist on love actually scenario but the sentiment is there"
pmsl

"Is it wrong to fancy your best friends wife, and keep having dirty thoughts about her when your looking and talking to her? no just go round to their house at Christmas armed with a sound system playing Christmas carols and a load of placards explaining how you feel about her and if she fancies a fuck. It's a twist on love actually scenario but the sentiment is therepmsl "

It's the film Richard curtis had in mind originally

Telford

"Is it wrong to fancy your best friends wife, and keep having dirty thoughts about her when your looking and talking to her?

Absolutely not mate. I fancy the hell out of my best mates wife, she knows he might, love getting tipsy with hem as she's such a flirt. "

I was round ther the other and she had a low cut top on, I kept looking down her top, and oh what a pair of beauties

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

One of my oldmates had a long term gf who was seriously hot hothot.

Really fancied her. And because it was a shared house, her sex noises when he fucked her was a real turn on. Dont worry be knew that we both our flat mates had a right good wank whenever she was loud, we told him.... He got off on it. We neverfound out if he ever told her though, but we doubt it, she tended to be louder when she though we werent in. lol.

Do any of you wank over your mates wife

Telford

"Do any of you wank over your mates wife "

Do you?

Nothing wrong with fancying her; just be careful if you decide to progress things. Mate might not be so keen on his mate mating with his mate, lol!

My best mate found my missus very hot few weeks later he ended up in bed with her was pretty hot to see..

Yes it is plenty of women out there & go & pull some saddo

Telford

"Nothing wrong with fancying her; just be careful if you decide to progress things. Mate might not be so keen on his mate mating with his mate, lol!"

I wouldn't do that to my mate unless he asked me to, I can wish lol

That's not wrong. Just don't take further without his knowledge and say so/trust, and of course hers

Telford

"Is it wrong to fancy your best friends wife, and keep having dirty thoughts about her when your looking and talking to her?

That's not wrong. Just don't take further without his knowledge and say so/trust, and of course hers "

As said in above post I wouldn't, unless he asked to, which I can't see, but I can wish lol

That's not wrong. Just don't take further without his knowledge and say so/trust, and of course hers

As said in above post I wouldn't, unless he asked to, which I can't see, but I can wish lol"

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

One of best sessions I had was with best mates wife while he watched she was so willing to pleas us both finishd with us both in pussy filling her full of cum which he went down and cleand up as she su kd me back to hardness

Telford

"One of best sessions I had was with best mates wife while he watched she was so willing to pleas us both finishd with us both in pussy filling her full of cum which he went down and cleand up as she su kd me back to hardness"

Nice one

No

Yes and I'm currently laid on their couch now staying the night wishing she sneaked down in her underwear for a drink or something

Telford

"Yes and I'm currently laid on their couch now staying the night wishing she sneaked down in her underwear for a drink or something "
nice

"Yes and I'm currently laid on their couch now staying the night wishing she sneaked down in her underwear for a drink or something nice"

But sadly she didn't lol

Telford

"Yes and I'm currently laid on their couch now staying the night wishing she sneaked down in her underwear for a drink or something nice

But sadly she didn't lol "

Shame

» Add a new message to this topic