FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The other side of the story...

The other side of the story...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yldstyle OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Previously I wrote a story about a first encounter..

After talking to the man in the story, he suggested he write his own version of the events and I share it. So here it is. I've not edited this in anyway.

Was quite an interesting read for me, so would love to know what others think!!!

He arrived two hours in advance of the evening he had been looking forward to ever since he had initially contacted his softly-spoken Scottish lady with the pale skin, ample breasts and naughty, mischievous mind.

It was clear to him that she knew what she wanted. It was clear to him this was a lady on a mission. Yet the promises of all the sexy things she had promised him was not the only thing that turned him on. No, what was really appealing to his ego was that she was prepared to have a man waiting for her whilst she undertook a business trip unlike the usual other way round. And to arouse his excitement further still, her boss, with whom she was travelling, would be staying at the same hotel a few rooms away and had no comprehension of what playful filth his work colleague had planned behind his back.

As he waited for her in his room, he pondered to think how he could make this first meeting even more memorable and exciting. Knowing she would be become increasingly nervous with each passing minute travelling to Leeds on the M1, he set his devious mind to work. Wanting to increase her excitement levels during the journey, he sent a succession of naughty texts knowing full well she would be reading them within inches of her boss who was at the wheel. She answered them all. Heaven only knows what stories she was telling her boss as to who kept buzzing in her pocket.

He counted off the towns and cities one by one predicting where she would be at which point, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, she wouldn’t be too far away now. But half-way through her journey arrived a message that she would have to take dinner with her boss so would be unavailable until 9.00 p.m. He was disappointed as, likely a finely-tuned racehorse, he had been programmed to the minute to be raring to go at 7.30 p.m. as originally planned.

Then an idea struck him. He reached for his phone once again and punched through with an ever-increasing smile: “Here’s the deal. Before dinner with your boss, tell him you need 20 minutes to freshen up. I will leave the door open and be sitting facing the door in my suit. Don’t say a word. Just enter, smile, walk over, kneel down, unzip and suck me off. Once I am done, Zip me back up, stand up, smile and leave without saying a word.” Send.

Less than a minute later, and to his surprise, his suggestion was accepted with a succession of: Yes please, smiley face, smiley face, smiley face, kiss, kiss, kiss. This was one naughty lady, and a mucky-minded, classy, sexy lady dressed in her business suit to boot. His fantasy of having a business woman dressed to impress just popping into his room to suck him dry for 20 minutes before meeting her boss to discuss, well, he couldn’t care less what they were discussing, he just knew he was in for a starter session of what was to follow after dinner. How could such a soft, gentle, sweet voice have such a naughty owner he thought to himself as he showered and laid out the dark suit she cufflinks she requested her wear on the bed.

He waited for her arrival by looking out of the window waiting where almost opposite was a adult shop with a sign on its front advertising that read: “Rear Entrance Also Available”. He smiled as he knew what she had promised him for later. And from the photos she has sent on in advance, what a rear entrance it was indeed.

He caught a short glimpse of her as she was driven into the car park. What a nice boss, he thought too himself, driving her all this way for my benefit! If only he knew how nervous I knew she would be. Her text came through that she had had arrived, the cue to the leave my door open. Five minutes. That’s all. In five minutes she would be sucking the living daylights out of me. He quickly got dressed in to his Italian suit, white shirt and cufflinks but no tie, slapped on a little Calvin Klein and positioned himself facing the door at the bottom of the bed which conveniently was right next to the mirror and waited.

Sure enough, after five minutes, the slightly-opened door was slowly pushed fully open and then I first clasped eyes on my evening’s entertainment. She was smartly dressed, mainly in black, skirted, a big turn on for me, and the glint of naughtiness in her eyes matched that from her photos. This soft-voiced Scottish lady closed the door, looked straight down at me and, without uttering a syllable, gave me a warm, cheeky smile before slowly walking towards me. In the same movement she slipped to her knees in between my feet which I had conveniently left apart for her to position herself, and then she dropped eye contact for the first time as her eyes then slowly dropped down to my ever-increasing bulge in my trousers. She smiled a little and then opened her mouth slightly knowing what was to happen next.

There was no messing about, she knew she only had 20 minutes to get her first taste of him, and her fingertips gently reached to the top of his zip which she pulled down to reveal his black boxers. She pulled the zip wide apart with both hands and then with thumb and forefinger released the sole button. Taking his already semi-hard cock with the same thumb and forefinger, she then wrapped her palm around it, pulled it down softly to give her a full length to enjoy and then started to lick her way up from the base to the tip. He watched in the mirror as she teased him half a dozen times in this manner before eventually enveloping her lips over his head.

Her sucking was soft and gentle as he anticipated and also rhythmical. Her tongue playing an active role at the same time as she squeezed his balls through his boxers. He let out a groan to alert her to how much he was appreciating her attention and couldn’t resist placing both his hands over her body at the same time feeling her soft breasts and derriere. Although loving his surprise treat, he wanted his cock sucked harder and faster so he grabbed her head and started to slowly push it down so she was taking all of him. She got the message and slowly worked up her speed and suction power, intermittently coming up for breath.

She could sense he was close to exploding in her mouth so she slowed down and reverted back to lovingly licking his cock, now at its biggest, thickest and hardest like an ice lolly, kissing both sides before giving just the tip the most erotic five minutes of non-stop tongue pleasure it could take.

The time had flown by and he could sense his 20 minutes has almost elapsed. He reached back down again to her head with both hands in a manner that clearly meant one thing and one thing only - now is the time baby, no more holding back, suck me dry, every last drop. She went back to work taking as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, slowly increasing the speed and suction power. He grabbed her head knowing he was right on the edge, jutted his hips out and then released what seemed like ten bolts of lightning into her mouth. Seven seconds is supposedly the average orgasm. This particular orgasm, however, felt like half a minute as she carried on in the same rhythm whilst he was cumming in order that he was utterly drained and completely satisfield. She swallowed the lot.

Fearing he had given her more than she could take, he looked a little sheepish when her lips were finally unclamped from his cock having spent the next couple of minutes after his massive release gently licking off every last piece of evidence and nibbling on the skin at the end. But she just zipped me back up, rose from her knees, smiled coyly, and without uttering a single word, turned around and left the room. Fuck me. What was going to happen when we reconvened later that evening!?

An hour to recover whilst she talked whatever with her boss. What to do? Tum-ti-tum. I know, he thought, being in such a playful mood, he decided to dine in the same hotel restaurant ten minutes later in which his new sexy, naughty, little friend would be discussing presentation skills with her boss. Not only that, he decided to pick a table opposite her so he could watch how she interacted with her boss, hear her talk and, of course, gauge her reaction to the previous half an hour. Never once did she give him eye contact when with her boss……not just a professional at giving blow jobs he thought! Ideal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyeur48Man  over a year ago

Christchurch

Happy Memories. I remember going on one of those team building events, where there were these high powered sharp dressing woman. Such a turn on. I imagine that high powered woman have the same adrenelin rush as high powered men and have often wondered how they deal with that. One one occassion i noticed that one such woman was staying in the room next to mine. I found out what they do late one night. Never knew who he was lucky man, but wow was she vocal and yes i "enjoyed myself"

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent report from his point of view

» Add a new message to this topic