FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hunger.

Hunger.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wake up next to you, sheets tightly wrapped around thick wooly pyjamas, your body at the edge of the bed as far from me as possible, the alarm blaring. I rub my eyes and throw the duvet back, aching and stretching, drag on my slippers and dressing gown and shuffle to the bathroom, hastily making breakfast and changing for another dreary day at work.

In my imagination...

...I wake feeling the warmth of your naked body next to me, the scent of your hair filling my nostrils as I curl against you. To kiss your shoulder and down your spine, leaving a trail as my lips and tongue work their way down your back until I reach your rosebud, teasing it with the tip of my tongue until, continuing, I find your pussy, warm and moist, and push inside, parting your lips as I taste you and hear you softly moan. As your body awakens I slide up to the most tender part of you, stroking across your clitoris and sucking it between my lips until you roll over, lifting your leg over my head and baring yourself, completely open to me, your fingers in my hair grasping as your body shudders. Tongue licking and stroking, my teeth rubbing across your hardening nub, your legs push yourself harder onto my face and you gasp as I suck hard, punishing your clit, forcing you to come, wanting to taste your come on my tongue and in my mouth... you curse and arch your back and shake as the release floods through your body and I ride you, not allowing you to escape my insistent sucking and licking, until I feel the warm flood of your juice, soaking my face, my chin and your pussy wet with it. I stop and you lay panting as I start to kiss my way up your body, until I gaze into your smiling satisfied face.

---

I wait. Another set of lights against me, as the cars around us complain silently in the drizzle. Another trip home from work turning into a stop-start shuffle in a tide of overheating vehicles on the same torturous urban drag between work and home. We sit in silence as the wipers squeak across the windscreen, the radio annoying us with bland cheap adverts, punctuated by my swearing at the traffic lights, the cyclists, other drivers... the world in general. The car steams up as the heater struggles to de-mist the windscreen and the general odour of dampness from wet coats and shoes pervades.

In my daydream...

...is the feel of the road flashing by beneath the wheels. Dusk a gaudy display of pink across the sky as the loud music from the stereo washes through my brain, along with the gusts of warm late-afternoon air from the open windows carrying the freshness of the sea from the coast road we are speeding along. I glance from the road across to you in the passenger seat to see your wicked smile, and my questioning look makes you laugh. I can't help myself admiring your cleavage, the partially unbuttoned blouse billowing, giving tantalising glimpses of your breasts, your short skirt revealing your smooth thighs and legs demurely tucked together on your seat. Your hand reaches over and starts to unzip my jeans and I shout as I try to control my steering as your hand snakes into my pants and releases my hardening cock. You scream with delight as I drive, helpless while you stroke and tease me. With a wicked grin I ask what you are waiting for and you don't hesitate but lean over and bury your head in my lap to lick the length of my shaft. After coating it in spit you swallow the head and I curse and grab your hair. Your expert tongue envelopes it while your lips greedily tighten around my cock and you suck and start to bob your head. I encourage you and push your head lower onto me, finding no resistance as you swallow more of my length. I can hear you moan over the sound of the music, your pleasure turning me on further and making me want to fuck your throat, your hair covering and caressing me. I see a side road and turn in to it, my driving becoming erratic as your attentions push me closer to orgasm, until, screeching to a halt, your mouth and tongue sucking hard and licking me, I can't hold back and I grab your head, holding you deep onto me as I come, coating your tongue and throat as I jerk and shudder, swearing and flushing as the climax ignites my body. As you raise your face to me, grinning, I grab you and kiss you, pulling you to me. Seat-belts are released and you slide over me, legs straddling as my hands drag up your skirt and my fingers pull aside your knickers, my cock eager to be inside you.

---

I return from my run, exhausted. Upstairs I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower, stripping off I enter and stand under the streaming water and feel the sweat washing off me. I close my eyes and fantasise a while, then open them to realise the house is empty apart from me. I finish washing and dry myself and get dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and start to do the housework, tidying and cleaning, waiting until you return from shopping, starting to prepare dinner and help the kids with their homework.

As I fantasize...

...I return from my run, strip and enter the shower, then to hear the click of the bathroom door as I stand covered with suds under the hot streaming water. Through the steamed-up cubicle I watch you enter the room. I can see your shape, hands undoing your skirt and unbuttoning your blouse. Just the sight of it makes me hard - the thought of you stripping for me. The cubicle door opens and you step in, close, body to body, and your hands wrap round my neck and shoulders as our lips meet in a kiss. As the water cascades down you the suds from me coat your stomach and breasts which rub against my chest. I hold you close as my hand grabs your backside, squeezing it and trapping my hard-on between us. I dip my head to kiss your neck, water running along the bones of your shoulder into my mouth and as our bodies part I feel you hand taking hold of my cock and starting to stroke. My mouth reaches your breast and hungrily takes your nipple between my lips, feeling it harden as I suck and start to bite. I hear your intake of breath as my teeth pull and stretch it and your fingers tighten round my shaft and the pace of your stroking increases. I roughly turn you round and push you against the wall and standing behind you reach round to dive my hand between your legs, my mouth now kissing your neck and shoulders as I tease and rub your pussy. As I push my fingers into you I whisper explicitly in your ear and gaze at the droplets of water soaking your hair and face, your eyelashes frosted with droplets of moisture. Your hand reaches behind you and guides my cock down the crack of your buttocks to between your legs, and my hand, still stroking your clit, pulls your hips backward to let me slide inside you. As I enter you gasp and your hands slap open-fingered on the water coated wall. I grab your hips and start to grind into you as the hot water drowns our bodies. I start to slap against you and reach round to grasp your breast, every thrust forcing you against the wall as I fill your tight hot pussy. You shout to me, eager to be fucked hard, wanting to be taken entirely, and my hands grip your shoulders, letting me slam against you harder, my legs and hips pumping as you shout at every thrust, your body jerking with the force of me filling you. You shudder and moan as you start to come, your legs buckling under the intensity, your face against the wet surface, hair a tangled mess across your face and shoulders, and I shout as I feel myself starting to come. You drop to the sodden floor of the shower and wait as I shoot hot come over your dripping body, coating your breasts and chin, mingling with the streaming water... I pick you up and pull you to me to kiss you under the falling steaming water.

---

I trudge round, collar turned up against the cold, the dog eager to be off the leash, the wind blowing the leaves across my path through the park. I don't dawdle as I know I need to get back to work, the daily grind which pays the bills but does nothing to interest me. The dog stops to do it's business and I look round and see other people similarly engaged in the routine exercise of their pets, covered in thick coats, hats and scarves... unattractive, self-contained, oblivious to everything except the chill of the weather. Job done, I clean up after the dog and head for home and the outstanding workload.

Inside my head...

...I feel you hand in mine, dragging me toward the bushes. I protest, looking round to see other people in the park, only to be met with scorn and laughter from your flushed grinning face. We giggle like teenagers as we push through the undergrowth and find ourselves secluded. The dog's lead drops and I forget about it as I push you against a tree, kissing and groping you, fumbling with the buttons of your coat as I eagerly gain access to your clothes beneath. You push my coat from my shoulders and pull me to you, our lips meet and part, tongues pushing, probing deep into each others' mouths in a moaning lusty teenage snog. I slip my hand under your jumper and squeeze your breast as my body crushes you against the rough bark. I feel your hand reach for the belt of my jeans and slide inside to find my hardening cock boiling and I roughly kiss your chin and neck, licking and nibbling as your eyes close and your mouth parts in a silent 'O'. I grab your skirt and drag it upward, my fingers questing for your knickers, while you unbuckle my belt and undo my buttons. I hook my fingers and pull your knickers down below your knees and pull one of your legs free as my hard cock springs from my jeans, then, as you gaze right into my eyes, I enter your waiting wet pussy, sliding from tip to hilt in a single thrust, making you catch your breath and groan and your eyes close. You hook your leg behind me as I start to fuck you, my hands under your jumper, crushing your breasts and finding your erect nipples. You pant and swear as I slide into you, my clothes rubbing against you as our bodies bang together. I pull you away from the tree and unceremoniously drop to the floor, never leaving you as we lay on the musty ground. Your legs wrap round me as I thrust into you, my breath ragged, panting, as I drive you higher and higher until you are flushed, moaning, coming and grabbing my backside as I fill you and pound you... then I release and feel the heat of my come spurting deep inside you matched by your flooding orgasm. I shout and freeze while the climax courses through me, and when I open my eyes you are breathing hard, smiling, giggling and grabbing me for a passionate kiss.

---

We sit, plates on our knees, watching rubbish TV while we hastily eat a microwaved dinner, a glass of cordial in one hand, a fork in the other. Barely finishing, I tidy the plates away, the programme instantly forgotten as we dash to yet another school meeting at the end of another long dull day at work. Later, the meeting done, we return and I find the paracetamol and wash it down with a mug of tea. It's early, but drained of energy, we go to bed... you are asleep within seconds while I lay in the dark, sleep elusive.

What I want...

...is to look across the dining table into your smiling eyes. A night alone at home and an opportunity to share some time together over a home-made dinner, some wine and our favourite music. But I'm still hungry. I'm ravenous. I want you like I've never wanted you before. You are glowing in the light of the candles on the table and I reach across the for your hand. There is an unspoken desire I can see in your face and I stand to lean across the table so that I can kiss you. As your head turns your hair tumbles down over my hand and I smell your perfume. I step back and look at you, seeing the passion building in your body, your breathing quickening and a slight flush to your neck and chest, and I walk round the table and pull you to your feet. Your arms wrap round my head as we kiss again, tongues playfully questing as my hands pull you closer, our bodies touching, the warmth growing as desire enflames. I push you against the table, dropping to my knees as I kiss down your dress while at the same time lifting it above your waist. You part your legs as I bury my head between them, kissing you through your knickers, hungrily nibbling the fabric before impatiently pulling them to the side for me to find the prize - your beautiful pussy, growing increasingly wet as I start to probe it with my tongue. I push you back further until you are sitting on the table edge and I can push your legs further apart, and as you lean back I cover your clit with my lips and suck hard, making you moan. I hear you call to me, telling me to fuck you. It drives me crazy when you use dirty language and I step away, roughly turning you over and pushing your body onto the table, tearing off your knickers, parting your legs and lifting your dress to bare your backside to me. I kneel and part your ass cheeks, pushing my tongue into you and soaking your already wet pussy lips with saliva, and teasing your clit with my tongue, then I stand, and while I undo my belt and trousers, I slap your cheeks hard, my lust growing as I see you laying, looking back over your shoulder, wanting me, submissive, your flesh pink and inviting. I slowly enter you, letting you feel me fill you until I'm hard against you and can feel your wetness on my cock and balls. I lean over you and slowly start to thrust, then quicker, harder into you, making you groan as I fuck you. I reach for your hair and drag it back in a handful, making you stretch back, your neck exposed and your mouth open, gasping. I pull harder until I can kiss your throat, my cock still plunging deep into you as I smother you with bites and kisses, your breasts jutting forward as you push yourself from the table top. Your moans turn to screams as I punish you with every thrust, slamming into you, feeling your insides boil over me, and I feel you quiver with orgasm, your arms collapsing and your legs giving way. I drag you from the table as I'm about to come and your mouth seeks my cock just as I explode over your parted lips and face. You enclose the dripping head between your lips and suck the remaining come from me as I shudder and groan, then kiss and lick my still hard cock. I stagger back onto a chair as you stand, and then straddle me, kissing me, making me taste myself, and as we recover I hold you close against me. Then, still sitting across my knee you start to undress and I feel myself becoming hard again...

/fin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic