FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Race against your husband to become the winner or the loser.

Race against your husband to become the winner or the loser.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *namsterdam OP   Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

I've had the following fantasy, whereby I get invited to a couple house. The wife of the couple answers the door in lingerie and welcomes me in.

She shows me to the bedroom and makes me strip, she sits me on the bed, she then tells her husband to come in a strip. He does so willingly he sits on the other side of the bed.

She then decides to play with our cocks, telling us that, the first one of us to cum, will become the loser. She sucks and jerks us off at the same time. Us wondering what is in store of the loser, and the winner.

Eventually one of us loses control and cums. She tells the loser, to go sit in the corner, whilst she rewards the winner. She then straddles the winner, and rides him until he comes in her. She then tells the loser to come over. She orders the loser to fuck her and feel the cum of the winner in her, whilst they penerate her and cum inside of her.

Finally she makes the loser lie down on the bed, She then towers over loser, and proceeds to let all the cum drip on to the loser, as her and the winner kiss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anny 343Man  over a year ago

exeter

From my time on here I'd say there's a lot of guys that would want to be on the losing side and would consider themselves the winner if they were .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Winning situation all round I think

» Add a new message to this topic