FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my next door neighbour

my next door neighbour

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I was asked by my parents next door neighbour to help her with her shed roof that had come lose. so I went around to help was there a few hours just helping her and doing the heavy work after we finished I had a beer in her house just to say thanks we got chatting about just normal things and her back was hurting from the work we did. she said she had to go to a family party later and was not up for it.

at about 10pm I got a text asking to pick her up from the pub witch I did and she was half d*unk we got to her house and I stayed and had a drink her back was still hurning so I give her a massage after about an hour and lots of drink she asked would I stay the night in case she was ill so I did we got in bed and I was giving her a massage to send her to sleep when she moved the quilt and asked to massage her lower back any way after a few mins she had her hands on my cock and just said o my god your shaved and big we ened up with a fuck nothing real good just was so horny.

I woke next morning and thought o my gad what did we do so got my boxers and jeans on and come down to make a coffee for us she come down and I was all red she come behind me and said thanks for last night and got on her knees and started to suck all she said was im a better fuck when not had drink so we fucked all over the house all day.

since the day it happened we have not done it since but we text and have a laugh about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic