FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > This is my life experience?

This is my life experience?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was born in the UK but I was raised in South Africa where I went to school till the age of 18 no Degree started work in retail for 10 years while working I also did other work which one involved driving cars on movie set working with movie starts jurying the day some time till the age of 25. Where I started a night job working at swingers club which came about when I lost my virginity to married at of 24 years old which I enjoyed. While working at the swinger club at night I was involved in a few MMF and MF and meet wonder people from around the world while working in this club which one of them where a British couple who told me about British swingers and how open mind the people are when it came to the lifestyle in UK. I’ve always wanted to return to my counter of birth so I started to save up the money to fly back by the age of 30 I’ve have saved it up to get a fly ticket to come back. Within the first year of being here I got a job but did not think of swinging at the time because I wanted to get settled first which took me a while. So throw word of mouth I was told of this site and thought of giving it a try and see if I can rekindle my long live Fantasies for the love of swinging with some loving couples and single females alone the way but it seem harder than I thought it would be… thanks for reading my story I hope you understand it due to my poor writing skills. Bye for now and hope to hear from you soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic