FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sunday Shopping

Sunday Shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sunday morning nip to the supermarket with a lingering roughness from the night before. I've actually gone to get fruit juice and croissants for a late brunch. As I pick up the Tropicana from the shelf - I catch a glimpse of a gorgeous woman and flash her a quick smile. Suddenly I feel her eyes on me. I look up and she's stood their gawping at me, shamelessly undressing me with her eyes. It was as if we both felt it, pausing for a second as we exchanged lust fuelled looks before I broke our gaze and skipped off to pay for my shopping thinking to myself 'still got it'.

I head out into the car, fling the shopping into the passenger seat and get behind the wheel....before I drive off she strolls passed the car with her empty trolley, smiling as we share another look. I'm not bold enough to get back out the car, in fact I look myself in the mirror and give myself a stern talking too for even imagining that this could have went further. I drive off, kinda kicking myself but thought I'll be back next week. Noted the time and thought this time next week - if she's seriously as wanton as it appears, and shamelessly after some of yours truly well we're clearly on the same page.

Fast forward a week. Sunday 11:30am, same supermarket and I'm almost giggling at myself for the absolute tenuous reason I'm even there. Bang, same aisle, same time and the same story. Staring at each other as if we're gonna rip each other's clothes off, almost tasting one another with our eyes. I'm now following her round the supermarket with an almost empty basket and a bulging swollen crotch. Every aisle she pauses and I pause - embracing the tension. She's now teasing with every selection, slowly bending over and reaching over me. All the while we've not even spoke. Eventually I bump into a friend and we start chatting as she lingers for a while before departing. I wrap up the conversation and then buzz round the aisles frantically but she's gone. Another week passes and I'm hooked. I'm now in the car park at 11:15am watching for her coming in, I see her car appear and try to look nonchalant as I pretend to be organising some pre-shopping plans as she drives up and parks right next to my car. She smiles, jumps out and heads in - I compose myself and head in after her. Same again, although I'm now at till behind her. She pays for her shopping and I almost fling mine at the cashier, frantically packing in a bag as I try to catch up with her in the car park. She's sat in the car and, again, smiles and stares - I fling the shopping in the car and then brazenly stare at her as I get in my car. She drives off and I'm now following her... she gets to a cul de sac and I drive on, I'd already noticed a series of rings on the wedding finger and as much as I'm bold I don't fancy facing a full on angry husband, supermarket stalker meltdown - I head home and, again, kick myself but start planning for the weekend ahead. TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *oe2512Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ovealot6996Woman  over a year ago

my house

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago