FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Dream cuckolding Queen!

My Dream cuckolding Queen!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd love to call over to you now be stripped on your door slapped to the floor put in a collar and walked on all fours to your room.... Passed all your friends.... And start by your feet and kiss and lick you from your tiny feet to your beautiful tight pussy! Then be thrown on the bed and tied up by feet and hands.... Then you crawl on top of my chest one hand slapping my face gently the other hand (finger and thumb) stroking my little baby dick... All the while laughing at how much of a little bitch I am and how lucky I am at having such a beautiful queen to serve.... When you see my pre cum almost straight away you laugh and tease me about it too... You then move up to sit on my face and smother me with your beautiful tight pussy first then your ass all the while your Laughing at my whimpers and struggle to breath.... You're now dripping wet and hop off bend down whisper in my ear... " you did good my little slave boy" "now I'm ready" Then you clap your hands and the boys you paraded me by all walk in butt naked and each cock bigger than the next... 8' 9' 10' 11' and 12' each one getting a big sloppy kiss as they line up to pound your pussy and ass... You then hop on top of me and they mount you one my one and fuck you as you look deep into my teary eyes with a devious evil smile as you moan and grown and tell me this is what a woman should sound like when she's fucked by real men! And that I could never make her feel or moan like this.... You try loads of positions all in my face and then you take one in the pussy one in the ass one in the mouth and one on in each hand and they rotate at there will.. Then when you need a break you order me them to turn me around the other way with my ass cocked in the air and my head tied up in the air too and you order them to all make me a little sissy bitch and they spit roast me making me cry and get hard all at the same time.... Ye are all in the tears laughing at my struggle to scream through the big fat juicy bull tickling my throat....Then when the biggest bull pushes all 12" in my now gaping twitching hole you hear me moan so loud and with one massive thrust my little baby dick explodes this makes you scream with enjoyment and you pick up my cum off my chest and feed it to me.... Then you un tie me and put me on my knees beside you as they go to town on you again all the time looking at me and abusing me for not been worthy off this you or them... Especially you.... As you're cumming and squirting everywhere you shove my head close enough for my face to be squirted on....Then when you want your Bulls to cum you kneel down right in front of me and have the two biggest Bulls stand either side and you strike there massive now throbbing cocks snacking then off my face until they cum all over it destroying it in real man juice as you say.... Then you have one cum in your ass one in your mouth and one in my ass.... You swallow most but then you spit the rest on my face.... Then order me to clean all there cocks before they leave as you sit on the bed laughing at how pathetic I am... They leave... Then you stand up over me, I'm cowering ass gaping cum all over me and tell me to lock every bit of cum out of your gaping ass and pussy... Feeding me all the cum off my body and tasting some yourself.... You then order me to the shower and to clean you from head to toe... And myself... Then when we're all clean you lie my broken body on the bed and cuddle in beside me stroking my head telling me that I'm the best little bitch boy who ever had the privilege to serve you and that I passed the test and can be your little slut bitch cuck boyfriend!

This is an application to any Cuck Queens looking for a slave boy to serve them!

I'd be such a good cuck for you... hunting for BBC and VWE white boys all the time... paying for your dates and spoiling you why they ruin you! Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *livia92Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

So hot

Thank you Queen Olivia! Your profile is hot as fuck too!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow!!! So hot... you seem like a good little sissy cuck! I might let you join in with me and my sissy sometime... hmu xxxx

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

good for later

What's good for later?

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"What's good for later? "

To read the full story AKA bookmark