FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wild Watersports

Wild Watersports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthyfucks69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

It had been a long night out on the town with my hubby and many drinks had been consumed. Always after a night out I love to have a bath to think about the night and get fresh before bed.

I was laying in the bath with my eyes closed feeling quite horny thinking back to earlier than night when I had been flirting with a man and hubby had loved it. Hubby was stood behind me and the man who we will call "Peter" was in front of me groping and flirting in the club.

These thoughts made me feel like a naughty slut and I started to fondle my large boobs, rubbing and pinching my sensitive nipples. It didn't take me long to get wet and my hands naturally wandered down to my shaven smooth cunt. I started rubbing my clit and thrust my head back enjoying this pleasure.

I was so swept up with all my pleasure and filthy thoughts that I had not heard hubby come into the bathroom. He had come in because he had needed to pee but the thought of seeing me sprawled out rubbing my clit and the alcohol still in his system he thought this would be a good time for a surprise.. my first golden shower.

Hubby leant over the bath and started to unleash his golden spurts firstly over my large breasts until he saw me look up at him shocked and try to move. Hubby said "Don't move slut or you will regret it!" And I fully believed him so I laid back and let him carry on.

Truth be told it felt great to be showered in his pee and the humiliation and domination side of things was getting me all worked up again. I spread my legs and laid back again rubbing my clit purposely teasing hubby and then he aimed his cock at my pussy and pissed all over my pussy and clit and I rubbed my pussy so furiously that I had wave after wave of orgasm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It had been a long night out on the town with my hubby and many drinks had been consumed. Always after a night out I love to have a bath to think about the night and get fresh before bed.

I was laying in the bath with my eyes closed feeling quite horny thinking back to earlier than night when I had been flirting with a man and hubby had loved it. Hubby was stood behind me and the man who we will call "Peter" was in front of me groping and flirting in the club.

These thoughts made me feel like a naughty slut and I started to fondle my large boobs, rubbing and pinching my sensitive nipples. It didn't take me long to get wet and my hands naturally wandered down to my shaven smooth cunt. I started rubbing my clit and thrust my head back enjoying this pleasure.

I was so swept up with all my pleasure and filthy thoughts that I had not heard hubby come into the bathroom. He had come in because he had needed to pee but the thought of seeing me sprawled out rubbing my clit and the alcohol still in his system he thought this would be a good time for a surprise.. my first golden shower.

Hubby leant over the bath and started to unleash his golden spurts firstly over my large breasts until he saw me look up at him shocked and try to move. Hubby said "Don't move slut or you will regret it!" And I fully believed him so I laid back and let him carry on.

Truth be told it felt great to be showered in his pee and the humiliation and domination side of things was getting me all worked up again. I spread my legs and laid back again rubbing my clit purposely teasing hubby and then he aimed his cock at my pussy and pissed all over my pussy and clit and I rubbed my pussy so furiously that I had wave after wave of orgasm."

Wow.. love it x

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

One of my to do's this year is to piss on more tits

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmm over tits arse n cunt

I love this

Has he done it again?

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I love ladies doing water sports all over my face nsa so much naughty fun xxxx

By *atch2334Man  over a year ago

Bish

Very very hot more please

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

It something I'm not into thank god me and husband have our own taste xx

Love to find a young lady who be willing to piss over my husband xx

Id like a lady to pee on me. X its something ive wanted to try for ages x

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

Sounds like he knew what he was doing!

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Around 10yrs ago I had a very subservient g/f. She was quite a nympho then and up for all sorts together and with others. She actually adored the taste of piss whichi led to me keeping a glass for her chilled in the fridge. I would also 'annoint' her fully dressed at times outdoors, she loved the feeling of her clothes becoming saturated.

On the outskirts of Plymouth we have Jennycliff car park and toilets, a dogging spot but also has a long urinal toilet. I would make slut crawl in the and often the urinal was blocked with fag ends causing and build up of piss, which slut was told to lick and lap like a bitch, sometimes in front of others.

Now most men to be fair have never pissed on a woman mostly fully dressed, even though sluttily dressed, so often when two or three of us had fucked her we would piss on her and drench the sexy slut. I used to have to put a sheet in the boot with slut in there to go home as slut would have soaked the car seat!!!

Piss can be good horny kinky fun for those that can deal with It!!! I would be honoured to take miss filthfucks piss in my body in mouth mouth and with a funnel in my cunt one day, curtseys, xxx

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

"It had been a long night out on the town with my hubby and many drinks had been consumed. Always after a night out I love to have a bath to think about the night and get fresh before bed.

Truth be told it felt great to be showered in his pee and the humiliation and domination side of things was getting me all worked up again. I spread my legs and laid back again rubbing my clit purposely teasing hubby and then he aimed his cock at my pussy and pissed all over my pussy and clit and I rubbed my pussy so furiously that I had wave after wave of orgasm."

So so hot xxx

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago

Swineshead

Love water sports both ways if anyone wants to play

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Given and received just love it.

Wana meet another bi couple into pee like I was few year aho

[Removed by poster at 09/01/17 14:40:14]

It's on my to try list. The idea of it is so hot

I would love a woman or bi couple yo pee on me. but very hard to find willing women

» Add a new message to this topic