FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife on holiday pt2

Wife on holiday pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went out that night for a meal so I asked her what she did today while I was in bed she said she just stayed by the pool till she come up to the room so I asked if she would like me to book her a massage she said no don't really like them and it's black guys who does them so I left it at that she was in a summer dress shortish and low cut I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and asked her about it she said yes as she had sunbathed topless the bra was rubbing her so she took it off then told me as it was hot she had left her pants off as well hope you don't mind I said no it's fine we left there and went back to our hotel they had a group playing there so we found a seat and ordered drinks a young black guy came over and took our order he's was 18 he worked in the hotel I gave him a tip so he would look after us for the night we only had to look for him and he was there sue was enjoying this as we didn't have to wait for drinks at the end of the night she was a bit tipsy I was chatting to the waiter he was telling me he was there with his two brothers and they sent money home to there mum every week they didn't earn much and sent most of it back home his two brothers joined him so I bought some bottles and we went down by the beach they didn't

take there eyes off sue where they were sat they could see up her dress I could see sue open her legs a bit more so they saw more after a while they said they had to go so we said ok see you tomorrow night then went up to our room sue took her dress off and got on the bed I felt her she was so wet I went down on her she was soon cumming on my tounge I asked her if she enjoyed showing the boys she had no nicks on she said yes so I asked if she would like them to see more she didn't reply the next day we were on the beach and one of the guys who had given her a massage approached us you could see she was panicking in case he said something but he didn't he just asked if we wanted anything we said no thanks so I said to her do you enjoy the thought of these guys looking at you she said yes knowing they can't touch me so I said why don't you strip right off and sunbath nude she took her top off then after a while she took the bottoms off as well lying there with her legs either side of the sun lounger you could see the effect she was having on the guys on the beach then one of the brothers from the night before came over so I ordered some drinks for us his eyes were nearly coming out of there sockets sue didn't move but did say hi to him he brought the drinks back I thanked him and said we would see him tonight for a drink then he left when we went back up to our room I told sue she had made his day she said I know I saw the big lump in his shorts she said she was going to shower then have an hour before we go down for the evening meal so I went down to the bar the brother from the beach was there he came over he said your wife is stunning I said thanks I went to the toilet and he followed me I was standing there when I caught sight of how big he was he had to be over nine inches soft I said to him your a big guy he said him and his brothers where the same except the younger one he's bigger so we went back to the bar we were chatting we only had two days left I asked him what time they all started in the mornings he said they had to be in for nine then worked till gone midnight so I said I'm in room 200 you and your brothers come up to our room at six in the morning sue will be waiting for you he said ok I told him not to tell her he said he will tell his brother to keep it to them selves then left sue was up when I got to our room she looked at me and said what have you been doing I said I was in the bar chatting to one of the brothers I told her what I saw her mouth fell open she said no way he only young I asked her if she liked surprises she said yes you know I do why I said you will have to wait and see I showered then got dressed sue had got ready while I was in the shower I could see she was nude under her dress this one was shorter and more low cut so it showed more of her tits off we went down for our meal then went to the bar where the younger brother saw us and came straight over with drinks at the end of the night we did the same again got some bottles and went down to the beach with the three of them sue made sure they had a good look not knowing in the morning they will be seeing more than that we said goodnight and went up to our room she said what's the surprise I said wait and see then went to bed where she sucked the life out off me we then went to sleep I set my alarm for five thirty I made a cuppa and went out on the balcony I saw the boys coming down the beach so waved them up sue was on the bed nude I went to the door and let them in when they saw her I told them to have fun they took there tops and shorts off he was right about his brother he was huge they got on the bed and started rubbing there hands all over her she woke up shocked to see the three of them there naked she saw me I said enjoy and went out by the pool I went back up an hour later they were still fucking her the things she was saying to then they had all emptied there loads deep in her a few times it was being pushed out every time one if them fucked her it ended with a cock in ever hole till they all cum together and she enjoyed every bit of it as it was our last night they came back that night to fuck her again we flew back the next day then sadly three weeks later she died

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was a shock ending so sorry for your loss however it was a good story

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Fantastic story and thanks for sharing. Sorry for your loss, a sad ending to an amazing story

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

blimey what a sad ending

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 20:59:30]