FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage

Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How would you ladies react if a guy was giving you a massage, and you could quite clearly see and feel his growing erection.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *egan2743Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Turned on. If we are intimate enough for him to be giving me a massage in the first place then anything goes.

My ex used to use massage to get me relaxed for anal. Loved it, pamper and pounding. What more could a girl want

By *tuart05Man  over a year ago

wallingford

I have given massages to a few ladies off fab - genuine offers of massage but inevitably I get hard especially if brushing past their hands as part of the massage

Masssge is such an intimate and wonderfully sexy experience that most times they have felt the urge to reach out lol

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Turned on. If we are intimate enough for him to be giving me a massage in the first place then anything goes.

My ex used to use massage to get me relaxed for anal. Loved it, pamper and pounding. What more could a girl want "

would be delighted to assist

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow massages for anal, I must remember that lol.

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I give my wife a baby oil massage most nights, sometime just cause she's tense & cant sleep, other times it gets real intimate & is part of our foreplay. Love it.

» Add a new message to this topic