FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You want this to be you???

You want this to be you???

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I posted this a couple of years ago but I think its quite good so posting it again......

By Funguy the mushroom OP Find posts by Funguy the mushroom Man

over a year ago

ayrshire

I was asked to write a scenario and send it to a girl I was seeing while she was at work. She wanted to get turned on then act it out when she got home. This is that scenario. It was quite the night.

Ur standing in the centre of the room. The lights are dim and ur eyes r closed. U hear the door open and close. As the footsteps get closer u shiver with anticipation causing goosebumps down ur spine. I walk up behind you and move ur hair to one side and plant soft kisses on ur neck. I breath in deeply as u feel my lips. I slip ur top off and continue my kisses down and back up ur spine. U moan softly, enjoying the feeling of my mouth on ur flesh. I trace my fingers up and down ur sides as I continue to kiss u. My hands reach round and start to massage ur tits as I gently nibble on ur neck. I can feel ur nipples gtn harder thru ur bra. As I massage them I tweak and pull gently on ur nipples. I'm pressed up against u and u can fl my cock gtn hard and pressing against u. U reach behind u and rub it thru my jeans. I unclip ur bra letting it fall to the floor and ur tits fall free. I spin u round, bend my head and start to run my tongue over ur nipples. With each flick they get harder. I switch between left and right flicking and licking. U pull my head towards u, forcing ur nipple into my mouth. I suck on it like a hungry baby, sucking it in and using my tongue, massage and tease it. With ur other hand u play with the other one. As I continue with ur tits my hand finds its way between ur thighs and I start to rub ur pussy thru the material. Even tho ur wearing clothes, I can feel that ur pussy is wet. I can feel the warmth as I rub it from ur clit right round to ur arsehole. As I touch ur clit u twitch each time. I take my mouth from ur tit and kiss my way down ur body till I reach ur trousers. I unbutton them, slowly pulling them down as I continue to kiss ur skin. As I pull them past ur pussy I get a whiff of ur scent. I can't help but press my face against ur panties. As I suck ur pussy thru ur panties I get my first taste of u. I slide a finger in the side of ur panties and run it the length of your pussy. Ur soaking. I can't help but suck my finger clean as I pull it out. I peel ur panties down to expose ur dripping pussy. I sit u down and ur legs seem to part of their own accord and I get my first proper look. I can't help but stare as u take ur hand and start to rub ur clit. My cocks straining to get out as I watch ur pussy getting wetter by the second.

You beckon me over with ur finger and I obey, kneeling between ur legs. As I bend my down u open ur pussy for me causing ur hard little clit to poke out. I run my tongue from the bottom of ur pussy to the top, flicking ur clit as I do. This causes u to breath in sharply. I begin to lick, suck and drink ur pussy as if my life depended on it. I begin to slide my fingers inside u, slowly at first but getting more determined as I go. I can feel ur pussy tighten and I know ur close to cumming. I concentrate sucking on ur clit as my fingers fuck u hard and fast. U grab me by the hair, forcing my face deeper into u as ur orgasm starts to rip thru ur tingling body. With and almighty moan u cum hard, covering my face in ur cum. A small puddle forms where ur ass meets the seat. I take joy in slurping it up. Still sitting u pull me up and kiss me furiously, tasting the cum that's just poured from ur pussy. U push me up, my cock just inches from ur face. U kiss my stomach as u unbutton my jeans. U pull them to the floor and rub my cock thru my boxers. It's so hard u can see every vein thru the cotton. U pull them down and my cock springs free. U stroke it as u look at it, liking what u see. U run ur tongue up and down its length, gently stroking it and rubbing my balls. U place ur mouth on the tip, sucking just the head into ur mouth. I shudder with pleasure. Slowly, inch by inch u take it into ur mouth. U spit on it till its glistening. As u suck it's getting wetter making it easier for ur hand to wank it. U use ur hand as an extension of ur mouth, wanking hard as my cock hits the back of ur throat. Ur drool is running off my balls but u use that as u rub them. I can feel my own orgasm building and u can sense this. U begin to suck and wank harder. As u rub my balls u use a finger to rub the area between my balls and arse. This send me over the edge. I grab u by the head and start to fuck ur face. Ur sucking, wanking and rubbing harder and faster till I can't hold back any longer. I cum hard, filling ur mouth with my warm load. U continue to suck, softer this time until every last drop has been coaxed out my still hard cock. U swallow every last drop as I stand there shaking trying to get my breath back. U sit back satisfied with ur work but the fun doesn't end there. As I recover, ur continuing to tease and play with ur pussy, waiting patiently till I recover.

.I can't help but stare as ur fingers explore ur already soaking pussy. I sit, loving the noises it's making. It's not too long before my cock starts twitching back to life. U notice me gtn a semi and come over to me. U use ur mouth to encourage it back to full strength. It's not long before its rock solid again. Once ur satisfied it's hard enuf for u u stand up, walk away from me, bend over onto all fours, "come fuck me, slide it in as far as it will go". I don't need a second invitation. I walk over, grab ur arse cheeks pulling them apart so I can see both ur holes. I take my cock and rub it up and down ur pussy gtn the head nice and wet. I slap it against ur clit making u jump. "Stop teasing and just fuck me!!" u cry. With that I grab my cock and press it against ur lips. I tease u a wee bit more by just holding it there. U can't stand it any more and u push back, taking the full length in one go. U let out an "ahhh" as my cock fills ur hole. U let it rest inside u, getting used to the feeling before U start fucking ME. U rock back and forth slowly, savouring each stroke that slides inside u. U can't help bet reach between ur legs to play with ur clit. I grab ur hips and start to fuck u harder. "That's it, keep doing that" u moan as my balls slap against ur busy clit rubbing hand. U stop rubbing and put ur hand back on the ground to support yourself as my fucking intensifies. I can tell by the noises u make that ur close to cumming. My balls are slapping ur clit as I drill u harder and faster. Ur mains become louder and more frequent. "I'm gona cum......HARD!" U scream. And with that ur body tightens, ur arms start shaking as ur orgasm build from ur toes. U feel the warm glow rise up ur legs, past ur knees, up ur thighs until it can go no further as it reaches ur pussy. "Oh my fucking God!!!!" U scream as ur orgasm hits u like a ten ton truck. U pull urself off me as ur body twitches and shakes for what seems like an eternity. Ur cum is running down ur legs. I can't resist but to kneel down and like the cum from ur thighs, working up them till I reach ur still twitching hole. I suck the cum straight from the source, loving every drop.

.I can't help but stare as ur fingers explore ur already soaking pussy. I sit, loving the noises it's making. It's not too long before my cock starts twitching back to life. U notice me gtn a semi and come over to me. U use ur mouth to encourage it back to full strength. It's not long before its rock solid again. Once ur satisfied it's hard enuf for u u stand up, walk away from me, bend over onto all fours, "come fuck me, slide it in as far as it will go". I don't need a second invitation. I walk over, grab ur arse cheeks pulling them apart so I can see both ur holes. I take my cock and rub it up and down ur pussy gtn the head nice and wet. I slap it against ur clit making u jump. "Stop teasing and just fuck me!!" u cry. With that I grab my cock and press it against ur lips. I tease u a wee bit more by just holding it there. U can't stand it any more and u push back, taking the full length in one go. U let out an "ahhh" as my cock fills ur hole. U let it rest inside u, getting used to the feeling before U start fucking ME. U rock back and forth slowly, savouring each stroke that slides inside u. U can't help bet reach between ur legs to play with ur clit. I grab ur hips and start to fuck u harder. "That's it, keep doing that" u moan as my balls slap against ur busy clit rubbing hand. U stop rubbing and put ur hand back on the ground to support yourself as my fucking intensifies. I can tell by the noises u make that ur close to cumming. My balls are slapping ur clit as I drill u harder and faster. Ur mains become louder and more frequent. "I'm gona cum......HARD!" U scream. And with that ur body tightens, ur arms start shaking as ur orgasm build from ur toes. U feel the warm glow rise up ur legs, past ur knees, up ur thighs until it can go no further as it reaches ur pussy. "Oh my fucking God!!!!" U scream as ur orgasm hits u like a ten ton truck. U pull urself off me as ur body twitches and shakes for what seems like an eternity. Ur cum is running down ur legs. I can't resist but to kneel down and like the cum from ur thighs, working up them till I reach ur still twitching hole. I suck the cum straight from the source, loving every drop.

Hope you all enjoy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic