FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New Ship 2

New Ship 2

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New Ship 2

The next time Mick was on night watch we were visiting our last port of call in Japan, what with all the comings and goings of the crew at all times of the night we thought it best to wait for some fun until the next time, it would just have been too risky.

The following week when Mick was on days I returned from one of my early morning showers and found a box in my cabin, I locked my door and opened it, another cross dressing magazine and underneath that, a Japanese school girl uniform, the sailor type, black skirt, white top with a black trim and black collar, red neck tie and knee high black socks. I flicked through the magazine to the turned down page to find a guy fucking a “girl” in a similar uniform. Mick was in later for breakfast and I could see that he couldn’t wait to get me alone to find out what I thought “so what does Angie think?” he said “very naughty, but we will need more than 30 minutes” I replied. We agreed that he would come to my cabin in the early hours of one morning that week before he went back on nights as it would give us more time. On the morning before our meet he asked “is it still ok for tonight, u seem quiet?” I said all was ok but deep down I was nervous, he had a bigger cock than Angie was used to.

I left my shower until as late as possible again and went back to my cabin to get ready, I made sure I lubed my pussy a few times before I put my white panties and bra on, the uniform fitted perfectly and I put on the flattest black shoes I had, time was getting on, a quick check in the mirror and a touch up of my make up and once again I quietly unlocked my door 5 minutes before Mick was due to arrive, I was sat on the bed when he came in and locked the door behind him, I stood up so he could see me properly, as usual hardly a word was spoken and we were as quiet as possible “wow” he mouthed as he took his clothes off, we lay on the bed kissing passionately and caressing, he was so hard against my leg already and I reached down to stroke him, 8” and quite thick, he must of sensed my apprehension and whispered “don’t worry, you can lead the way and I will be gentle” we kissed again and I slipped my panties down and took off my skirt, I lubed his cock and my pussy again, slipped my shoes off and sat astride him, I placed his cock against my pussy, and slowly, very slowly lowered myself onto it, it was hurting and I was gripping his body tightly, it seemed to take ages before I had him inside me properly, when he thought that I was ready he started to fuck me, I leant forward “not yet, slowly, gently I whispered” we were hardly moving, I could feel him throbbing inside me, then when I felt comfortable I leant forward “ mmmmmmm now, now u can fuck your little Japanese schoolgirl” I whispered, he started to speed up straight away and I started stroking my girly cock, he was soon flooding my insides full of his cum, how the hell I didn’t scream out I don’t know, I came soon after, shooting my cum over his stomach, I leant forward again and whispered to him how amazing it was, when he had softened I got off him, rather than his cum dribbling from my pussy it was running, he must of cum loads, I wiped my cum from his stomach and lay in his arms, I felt so happy lying there, he was so big and strong and made me feel so girly, I kissed him again whispering to him how wonderful he had made me feel.

The next thing I remember was my alarm going off, we must of fell asleep, I sorted myself out and popped and had a shower before anyone else, when I got back to my cabin Mick was gone, he must of sneaked out, I got dressed and started work, as I was mopping the canteen before breakfast I thought to myself how boring it would all be without Angie.

Mick didn’t make breakfast but he was in for lunch “how is Angie?” he asked “sore” I said “but in a nice way” I smiled. He said I looked like a cat that had got the cream “oh I think I got plenty of that” I said smiling again, I loved our banter when nobody was about. He said that he had been worried, whether his fantasies were all too much for Angie “far from it” I said “in fact she hopes there will be many more”. Unfortunately because of one thing and another meeting got very difficult and over the next three months apart from a couple of foot jobs, another Japanese schoolgirl night and a night with me just as a girl that was it. We still remained very close and enjoyed flirting when we had the chance, we both paid off in Hamburg, we exchanged phone numbers but sadly didn’t have chance to say goodbye properly. We did meet once more after that, but then that’s another story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic