FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bound and touched

Bound and touched

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I couldnt believe it was about to happen. I had feeling of excitement and dread in equal measure. I was standing in stockings, suspenders, thong, bra, a short mini skirt and a crop top. I had my sluttiest make up on and the party was in full swing wihh lots of guests.

My master was taking me down to the dungeon. Walking through the busier rooms in my sexy outfit and heels i could feel people looking at me.

We got to the dungeon and i was directed over to the large cross. My arms and legs were bound to it, leaving me so exposed and vulnerable. My master put on a blindfold and i knew it was time. My cock was straining and leaking in my knickers.

I was to spend one hour in this position, being groped and used as people wished. Master was going to stay next to me to keep me safe. It wasnt long before i felt the first pair of hands on me. What have we here then laughed the man as he rubbed all over my legs and body. Soon i could feel a couple of pairs, even up my skirt, squeezing my bum and rubbing my hard cock. Someone moved in and started kissing me, i was told to kiss back so i did, kissing a total stranger like a complete slut.

I was enjoying myself so much. I really liked when guys talked dirty to me as they groped and felt my body. Before long though, the hour was up.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic