FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > boiler break down

boiler break down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jww16scot OP   Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

it was winter the heating had packed in last night the Pam woke up freezing brrr she looked over hubby away to work she grabbed some tights from a drawer and housecoat and back to bed

then doorbell went shit she jumped up went down answerd door it was young gas engineer here to sort boiler hubby had phoned company from work conme on in he was young n fit and mrs blushed she had houscoat n tights on he checked her out she thought mmmm hes hunky he went to boiler she made tea she walked over n a boob popped out shit she seen him look she winked n laughed he blushed she looked down his crotch was bulging mmm so she went full on dropped housecoat mmm you fancy servicing this boiler mmm he looked up gulped mm she grabbed him tights onky on and took him to bedroom mmm she kissed him passionate mmm he was sweet young n hot and hers mmm she lay down on bed he stripped of cock in pants so big mmm he kisses her hard she wanted him to take control he winked mmm take me do what you want hubby doesnt bother with me mmm his head went to her crotch mmm nylon gusset in way from pussy he licked through nylon tounging her clit she was grinding his face wanting tounge on clit he bite a hole in tights pyssy juice ozzed mmm he lapped up mess mmm she was in heaven young tounge in her mmm her eyes shut mmm grinding n fucking his tounge mmm her thighs tight on his wars he was gulping up the juice she was so wet mmm tights wasted his hands under bum checks pulling her hard into his face n chin mmmm she was yelping light headed n bucking all over bed mmmm lick me lick me mmmm harder mmm want bed messy mmmm want your cock now mmm fuck me my pussy yours mmmm he came up for air mmmm cock in hand you want this mmmm oh yesss mmmm hard mmm want you in me so deep mmmm his cock teased clit thumping it mmm it was red soaked she arched back grabbed his shoukders kissed him mmm fuck me please hard fast mmmwant your cum mmm he enterd her mmm so wet her eyes rolled head soaked from sweat mmm fuck me an yours mmmm his cock was fast his balls banging her legs around him mmm she was nailing his bum n back harder harder she screamed mmn tights still on messed n wrecked her pussy was sore n red but she wanted more mmm fuck me harder mmm hubby doesnt want my pussy mmm do you mm he was teasing her too you ready for my cum you sure you ready dont think you are mmm please cum mmm in me please gard faster deeper mmmm his eyes closed mmm his face sweating dripping off nose mmm yessss mmmmm ohhhhh yesssd mmmm his cum forced in her so far mmn so hard her belly felt it nnnm his cocked was pulsing in her pussy mmn pussy was on fire mmm it was tender wasted ozzing mmmm she came mmmm yesss mmmm ohhhhhb mmmmyyy mmmm godddd xxxxxx yessss mmnnn pussy she went light headed mmmn head in clouds mmmm he smiled mmmm kissed her hard mmmm held her tight mmmmm gave her a minute then kisses her again mm thanked her mmmm she winked mmm best look at boiler now eh mmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBigBoyMan  over a year ago

Fleet

Sorry, but seriously struggled reading that. Great topic though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many mmm's.

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

Unreadable. Call me picky but some punctuation would help.

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Let's all say mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a way to ruin a story pal lost track after all them mmmmmm

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

[Removed by poster at 07/01/17 09:05:48]