FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first married cock

My first married cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going back a good few years back I was fitting TV box for a customer. It was Sat morning, I was a bit hungover which makes me fairly horny usually...

I knocked on the door, eventually a guy answers the door wearing a pair of blue navy nylon shorts. He looked like he had a semi, an impressive one at that. I apologise for getting him out if bed. He laughed and said its fine mate, I wasn't asleep and gave me a wink. He was in his early 30s blond haired great build and tattoos. 7 inches as I later found out lol. Nice uncut fat head and lovely loose foreskin. Slack enough to get a tongue inside. As he sat down his cock jiggled about and as it was stuck to inside of his shorts it left a nice gap between his thigh and sac that was pretty hard to not look at. Which I think he caught me doing a few times from behind the TV. He must have been enjoying being watched as his semi never went down.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I heard a toilet flush upstairs so I look at the guy who says Fucking Mrs mate. She's off back to bed I suppose. I say to him, ohh that what you mean when you say you weren't asleep, he laughs and said aye can't you tell, this fucker ain't going down, points to his cock. Which I can't help but look at, really look at. I said that's impressive, surprised she can walk lol. He peels back the material that's stuck to his ever growing shaft saying Fuck man she was some wet and licks his fingers. I'm solid by this time. Not easy to hide as I'm lying on the floor on my side staring right at him. He laughs asking if I want to smell her from his fingers. I blush as look away...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great start keep going

He said its the least you can do since you got me off the honey pot before I'd finished,I laughed, he didn't...he said you owe me mate. Feeling a bit worried and nervously excited I said I'm not stopping you going back to finish what you started he said no mate that ship has sailed, you'll have to get over here now and clean this up pointing at his solid cock saying you couldn't stop looking 5 minutes ago. Why go all shy on me now eh. Get over here....

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

loving this , more more

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Good start

Very good start x

By *eg1984Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fuck I didn't know what to do or where to look. He kicked me in the leg and said get over here you. I know u want it look at that wet patch on your work trousers (grey , giveaway!) Stop Fucking about, get over here. Want to taste my hot wife from my cock. He points to a wedding pic and says look at her, she's out if your league but you can taste her cunt from my cock and balls. With that he gave my hardon a tap with his foot and told me get over here... closer . That's it....

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

My hands went on his legs and I looked directly in his eyes. They were wide with a glint and half a grin he said now get to work you . Show me how much u want this. I did and I showed him. Hands on his powerful thighs up to rest on his waist and grab his meaty cock. It tasted amazing. Her sweet juice his sweat and precum made this so horny. I was solid, he teased me with his foot rubbing me through my trousers as I eagerly took his cock and licked his balls clean he offered to me, well told me suck on really! I was nearly cumming myself as he lay back with a hand on my head Fucking my face. I had to move my crotch away from his foot as I was almost ready to cum. He told me to get it out, I did and he proceeded to rub it with his cold bare foot which was weird but I was too far gone to care. He said you going to taste my load... I wasn't sure if never swallowed someone else's, only mine. I said I'll try, no you won't you'll take it you fucker. I'll make sure u don't waste a drop...

He was right he held my head Fucking my mouth telling me I had a pretty mouth belittling me then without warning he exploded in my mouth and throat. Making me gag and cough as it went down my windpipe. I coughed some back onto him which he wasn't happy about and made me lick him clean. I happily did, his cum was sweet tasting and thick. He took his shorts rubbed them on his cock to clean himself up with and threw them at me for a 'present' but I had to cum into them first. With his foot rubbing at my nuts as I wanted it wasn't long before I blew into them myself. Nice load mate. You're not wasting that are you, get it down ya neck. He held the shorts as I ate my own cup out of them before hiding them in my toolbox. Used to love wearing them as I thought about that day for a long time..

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Super horny story mate!

By *mandacdcumbriaTV/TS  over a year ago