FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Visitor

Visitor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife arranged for a guy to come to ours one day for some fun.I was taking a half day to join them.So as the morning wore on she was getting hornier texting me asking what she should wear.I just told her what ever she felt comfy in.I left work at 1 and was driving home when she txt to say he was coming early was it ok.Of course I said yes but expected her to wait until I got home before they started anything.10 mins later she txt to say he was there ,how long would I be.I was 20 mins away So said I will be there's soon and asked what was she wearing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Intetesting start

Keep going please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm xxx

When i got there the dront door was locked so i went around the back saw her on her knees taking him from behind.

I stood by the window for a few mins watching as he fucked her from behind and her big tits swayed with every thrust.She looked great on the floor there.I went back around the front and mocked on the door and let myself in.They had stopped as she came to see who was at the door.The look of lust on her face was so horny.I asked how she was getting on and she said fine we started without you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice.

Good to hear more!!

Her big nipples were sticking thru her tight vest top and her short denim skirt was still up around her waist.I kissed her and had a squeeze at her big tits then run my hand up her leg to her wet pussy.God was she wet.At that our visitor walked through from the kitchen hard on very visible in his trousers.I asked him if they had had a good time so fr.He smiled and said yes she's very sexy and horny.She then said let's go upstairs to the bed room.Up we went with her leading the way her bare ass level with my eyes.In the bedroom I kissed her again and lifted her vest top over her head and laid her on the bed.Iwent down on her and could taste them both in her pussy.Our visitor got his cock out and fed it to her so she was sucking him as I licked her to her third cum of the afternoon.

I came up for air and watched as he fucked her mouth.She looked so hot with his cock in her mouth legs wide pussy gaping.I pulled out my cock and rubbed it against her wet cunt then slowly eased it up her tite ass.Something we dont do often.

I pumped her ass as he continued to fuck ger mouth.It didnt take him long to cum in her mouth and over her face.This tipped me over and i pulled out and added my cum to his.As we lay back she lapped up as much cum as she could .

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

2 bery content men and 1 very fucked women lay on the bed catching our breath as we recovered.Wife was still horny and started to lick both our cocks clean.After about 5 mins this had the desired effect a nd we were both hard again this time we dp'd her both cocks in her wet pussy.She was in heaven as we fucked her .

This time we both lasted a good bit longer taking turns fucking her.She must have cum 4-5 times. When we did cum it was everywhere 2 guys cumming in her pussy within a couple of minutes.We have repeated this several times now and not just with the same visitor.

Not our first and defo not our last visitor

Not our first and defo not our last visitor

» Add a new message to this topic