FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Did my GF fuck the security guy

Did my GF fuck the security guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we had only been together 6 weeks she is a very sexy much younger lady who loves sex.

we had been to a party and then been invited to a club she had already d*unk a fair bit but we agreed to go.

When we arrived the place was half full so we had a few more drinks then onto the dance floor she was pretty pissed by now.

it was then that she decided to go to the loo, but she was struggling to walk, off she went and I noticed one of the security guys walking with her.

She was gone for about 20 mins when she got back she looked flushed she kissed me very passionately it was then I noticed her back was covered in white dust or something, she said she had been in a tussle with a girl in the toilets.

I thought nothing more of it, we went home and after a struggle I got her into bed clothed.

I woke in the morning feeling very horny so I started to play with her tits, she then got up and undressed and I noticed she wasn't wearing knickers which I am sure she was when we went out, she got back into bed and I started to play with her clit but I noticed she was already very wet when I slid my fingers into her I could feel her wetness but it felt like she was full of cum she said she was always like that if she wanted fucking but im not sure what do you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

She definitely got fucked. Did you fuck her even though you knew she was full of cum?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes the thought turned me on so I fucked her and shot a load into her

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds as if she was fucked hope you enjoyed filling her with you cum on top of his cum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky guy got to keep her knickers too as a trophy. Next time she goes out, one of the other bouncers will try and have a go now they know she is willing. That's what they do in the clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic