FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gf wants another cock

Gf wants another cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been with amy a couple of months . Tonight we was having a drink at hers an I was going to meet some of her mates .I'd only stayed round a couple of times sex hadn't been great as I shot my load too quick so was looking forward to make it up to her an had been telling her that all week .Friday came so round to Amy's I went she awnsered the door with a grin she was small but curvy with big boobs An a juicy arse wearing a loose summer dress showing off some clevage I could hear lots of laughing from the kitchen as amy said some "some of them are here already I've been telling them about you "

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Looking good..

I knew I was punching above my weight with amy . I was tall an well built but a bit of a belly average looks an average cock . She was gorgeous , hourglass figure tanned all over from constantly sunning herself with her mates, shoulder length brown hair an sexy brown eyes an flirty smile . Tits that looked massive on her small frame but curvy hips and juicy bum and she looked great today in her loose short dress her tanned clevage slightly sweaty in the heat an every time she bent over you would get a glimpse of her tanned cheeks I was raging hard just looking at her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice start

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Thanks for feedback all is appreciated this is my first story more to come

And if I thought she looked good i was shocked to see her mates I walk in to the kitchen greeted by four gorgeous grinning girls all done up , tanned make up the lot looking sexy for this get together I thought I'm a lucky man! All 4 couldn't stop smiling there was vodka bottles an wine bottles already polished off on the table so could tell the girls had already got going and were in a boisterous mood being quite shy I was already a bit intimidated

"So we've heard all about you " said a girl I later found out was called Gemma she had long black curly hair with red lipstick an a tight short black dress where she was sitting at the table was riding up to show her tanned legs an I thought I caught a glimpse of red panties "all good I hope " was all I could say "oh of course" she said with a wicked grin

All the girls were looking at me now all of them sexy an confident I could feel myself blushing "ohh he's a shy one " said another girl " leave him alone bitches " said amy as she came back in the room with another drink , kissing me on the lips slipping her tongue in an biting my lip I could tell she was horny my cock was instantly hard she gave me a cheeky look an whispered "calm down " . Drinks started flowing as I let the girls talk chiming in here an there .it turned to there sex lives with there bfs but every time they would get to the juicy details they would look over at me as if they just realised I was there then giggle and say "oooo we better not !

It was around 8pm when amy said " why don't you go to the shop an get some beers for the others they will be here soon " "others I thought it was just us " "noo a couple of the girls fellas are coming too an some old friends ""ok" was a bit disappointed at this as was just getting comfy round the girls but shrugged it off an walked rounded the shop

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Steady build up. Interested in reading more

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Was halfway to the shop when I realised I left my wallet back at the house so went back an slipped in .no one must of heard me as they were still talking in the kitchen I stopped dead in the hallway to hear Gemma " I love it when Steve (her fella) spunks all over my face we fuck for hours then I get him to pull out an shoot all over me he's such a heavy cummer" more excited giggles were heard an my cock stiffened in my jeans " another girl Sarah said "Paul can fuck for hours too pisses me off hahahahaha... Sometimes could do with a bloke like nick eh amy " cackles of laughter followed amy being the loudest my heart sank but my cock throbbed as I stood waiting breathless for amy to stop laughing

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Please carry on, it's going nice x

Good start, waiting for the rest.

Before she could one of the others said "so he's a bit of pump pump squirt is he ? " more hysterics I felt my face redden an shame wash over me .it was worse than I thought. I thought back an we had only fucked twice I thought I done ok but clearly not I just put it down to not having regular sex an amy being so hot but maybe I had a problem then I heard Gemma say "you know Scott's coming with Steve tonight don't you?" "Fuck off!, well that will be awkward I haven't seen him in months since the wanker cheated cor he could fuck tho " the girls cracked up again " if he's coming I best tidy myself up abit " with that I heard her get up I shit myself an slid back out the door to get the beers mind racing ,cock twitching

Bristol, Thornbury

nice

I was panicking now I didint know I was that bad and I definitely didn't realise she would tell everyone an find it hilarious an who's Scott? Obviously an ex jealousy an anger ran through me but thought I best step my game up .I got back to the house the girls are very d*unk by now I can't see amy they tell me she's upstairs so I go straight up I hear Gemma say when I leave the room "not to fast now" to a couple snorts.i get upstairs amy is sitting down at her make up table doing her face an hair an spraying a bit of perfume "you okay" I ask "oo your back um yeah was just sorting myself out felt a bit tipsy " she looked nervous an wouldn't look at me I decided to assert my dominance so came up behind her an slowly started kissing her neck she let out a soft little moan which made me forget everything an become rock solid again I slipped my hand in her dress an started to caress her boobs pinching her nipples she could feel my rock hard cock pressing on her back an let out a little laugh "mmm get him out then I want a lil play " I was feeling confident now so undone my belt an pulled my cock out I was so excited . She licked her lips an stroked my cock with her hand playfully . I felt a tingle in my cock I was looking at amy ,her sexy face ,lips wet an slightly parted so gorgeous I could hear the girls laughing downstairs then I thought of everything amy said an this Scott just as I was thinking of this faceless man fucking my sexy gf she grabs my cock an grips it hard it was all too much jus as she says "let's get you warmed up" I felt my legs go weak an tried to say "wait" but it was to late hot sticky cum had already started shooting out my cock onto her arm spurting everywhere she let out a gasp of shock an for a split second looked disgusted then readjusted her face to a laugh " I I'm " my face crimson I couldn't even get words out "don't worry babe least you have emptied yourself for tonight" she said holding back a giggle the doorbell rings "get cleaned up the boys are here "

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

this is very very good

"this is very very good "

Thank you! reading some of yours among others made me want to write some of my own

More please

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Loving this story. Great effort.

"Loving this story. Great effort. "

Thanks very much an to everyone else enjoying it . This may be a long one so anyone let me know if I should cut it short already have ideas for others now lol .

I quickly get cleaned up then make my way downstairs the boys are just getting in the door there's 3 two are with Gemma an one of the other girls so guessing they must be their bfs the other one must be Scott " oh hellooo you !" Beamed amy "I didint know you were coming" (yes she fucking did!) While she wrapped her arms around him he received the hug an let his hands glide slowly down her body stopping just before her peachy arse they only had eyes for each other their may aswell have been no one else in the room . Even if I hadn't heard all that stuff earlier you would be an idiot not to feel the sexual tension. Scott was a beast . Bigger than me an I'm no small man , shaved head tattoos an ripped to fuck , what a cunt I thought . "An who's this " he looked at me not really bothered .despite my thoughts I offered my hand a little to enthusiastically "this is umm nick were kind of seeing each other " the "kind of" didint go unoticed by anyone. Scott looks me up an down as he says "fair play " I could tell amy was looking for a reaction from him .

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story so far - things are getting very interesting!!

I decided to get stuck into the booze I couldn't figure my head out. I was angry an jealous but yet everytime I'd flare up my cock would twitch. We had all been playing drinking games which got us all fucked especially me I went for a piss an to splash some water on my face . The bathroom window was open an I could hear the boys in the garden having a fag Steve was talking "yh Gemma just told us hahahahaa shoots his load in seconds , apparently just before we got here she grabbed his cock an that was it boom hahahahaha " Scott was cracking up flicking his fag away he says "poor amy guess I'll have to sort her out then "

Gonna finish this off later so I can do it justice lol let me know what you think , cheers

Good story

Bristol, Thornbury

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

like how this is going, more please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sunderland

Nice

After more drinks the games turned sexual most of us ended up losing clothing. Scott couldn't wait to get his top off the two single girls were all over Scott madly flirting which was fine by me . He was sitting down with his arms round both while they ran their hands over his bare chest an stroke his 6 pack . I noticed amy look over she seemed annoyed maybe she was jealous and remembered what it was like to have that body for herself . But she soon started to pay me more attention sitting on my lap grabbing my head an sticking her tongue in my mouth an grinding on my cock I could tell she was really d*unk now an more horny then ever she whispered " I hope your ready for me later" my cock was ready now . Scott didint seem to notice an went for another smoke what he said earlier was still in my head so I went out to join him .

Sunderland

Mmmmn

??

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Keep going

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

I'd have hit one

Loving this xxxx

Bristol, Thornbury

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

As I get outside Scott is txin on his phone as dosent even notice I'm there till I spark up "alright mate " he says " not a bad night is it " he takes a drag "how long you been with amy then " " couple months" I reply "know her well then? " I ask "um yh I was with her for a while thought you knew" with this he cracks up not realising I don't react he carries on "ahh mate your at the early stage the best bit we would be at it all the time hahaha" "she likes a man with stamina I'll tell you that " cheeky cunt I thought he knows what he's doing ." I reckon I'm gonna fuck them two birds in there tonight they've been all over me think they both want a bit of this " he grabs his cock, even through the jeans you can see how big he is , bigger than me .angry now I couldn't stop myself "thought you was gonna be sorting amy out tonight " with that his attitude changed the smile turns into a sneer "oh you heard me did you , listen mate I been there done that it's about time I let someone else have her it's only fair " he gives me a little nudge flicks his fag an walks back in

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *un couple 38Couple  over a year ago

hornchurch

Carry on please .

As I go back in amy is putting duvets an pillows in the living room " some of the girls said they might stay " she says looking at me "oh that means I'm staying then " Scott says with a grin "what" blurted amy looking confused but excited " yeah I think they like me" he says as he sticks his tongue down one of there throats while groping the other ones arse they both giggle "you don't mind do you " "nah course not" said amy but her face told a different story she was very very d*unk now an found it harder to hide her jealousy. One couple had already left an Steve an Gemma were just on there way out . Amy was tidying bits up but kept looking over at Scott an the girls they were laying down on the floor on there makeshift bed Scott in the middle with his arms round both girls Scott was still in his jeans but the girls were both in there bra an thongs both had a sexy tan both blonde with big tits not as sexy as amy but still gorgeous, lucky cunt I thought . Amy lingered on them for a second staring at Scott's bulge . I get up go behind amy put my arms round her waist she jumps a little surprised I kiss her neck again, she tilts her head sideways so I have more room to kiss I know she likes this at least. I grab her hips an pull her arse right into my cock . "Why don't you leave that till morning an we go bed" I suggest "mmm your right she said " abit more loudly then was necessary " we are going to bed now !" Amy says but no one paid much notice amy lingers for a second one of the girls murmurs "night" with Scott's tongue in her mouth while Scott just stick his thumb up "ok let's go " she says smiling walking out I keep my eyes on her the smile fades immediately but I follow her up to bed .

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Can't beat when a few friends call round can you

[Removed by poster at 06/01/17 14:28:46]

I follow her up the stairs even the way she walks turns me on it's a confident glide her big hips move side to side on the way up I can see up her short dress her perfect brown arse in clear view wearing a sexy white thong . In the bedroom she's quiet as she undresses not quite herself but I didint notice . She takes out her earrings an places them on her table checking herself in the mirror she looks upset but she notices me looking an gives me a cheeky smile .with her back to me but still looking at me she lifts her dress over her head I have the perfect view of her bronzed body she was wearing a white lacy bra with matching thong she unclips her bra an let's it fall to the floor I'm staring in the mirror in my d*unken horny state completely taken in by how gorgeous she is her big round natural tits hang there perfectly she cups them an rubs her nipples slightly all the while still looking at me in the mirror her hands move slowly down her toned body moving over her curves down to her thong which she slowly peels down bending all the way over as she does so , I could of cum right there bending right down her arse was almost heart shaped I could see her tight hole an pussy lips on show she stands back up an smiles in the mirror at my look of amazement an slowly turns round . There she was brown all over no white bits whatsoever this goddess of mine with a lil landing strip on her cute pussy " you ready for bed " just as she said that we hear some slight moaning from downstairs .

Glad some people like this probably only 1 or 2 parts left

Oooooo indeed I am

By *imiejayMan  over a year ago

stafford

Absolutely loving this great !!

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Very horny story

Keep it up great story so far.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please

Bristol, Thornbury

Nice story

"I'd been with amy a couple of months . Tonight we was having a drink at hers an I was going to meet some of her mates .I'd only stayed round a couple of times sex hadn't been great as I shot my load too quick so was looking forward to make it up to her an had been telling her that all week .Friday came so round to Amy's I went she awnsered the door with a grin she was small but curvy with big boobs An a juicy arse wearing a loose summer dress showing off some clevage I could hear lots of laughing from the kitchen as amy said some "some of them are here already I've been telling them about you ""
wish my wife wanted another cock would love to fuck her in a mmf threesome

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

more please

More please

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

More more more please

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm great

Her smile falters abit as the moaning from downstairs gets louder the walls are thin in these small houses an you can hear everything. " come get in bed " she says slightly irritated .I'm still stood in amazement at her gorgeous body out of the two times we had fucked I had never seen her fully naked an couldn't wait to explore her .I strip off naked an slide in next to amy both on our sides facing each other . She seems quiet again but gives me that cheeky smile I love . I kiss her , softly at first my hands running all over her body she's hot to touch I reach round an cup one of her juicy arse cheeks an pull her in closer sliding my tongue in her mouth .the noises downstairs grow wilder you can clearly hear both girls are enjoying themselves Scott must be pleasuring both . The thudding gets more franctic by the rapid skin on skin slapping noises an one of the girls juttered moans you can tell Scott was pounding her hard an fast.this seemed to spur amy on as she was fully responding now writhing under my touch an swilling her tongue around to match mine .I push her gently on to her back with my arm around the back of her head so I can look at her sexy body an play with her .I kiss her neck while my hand runs all over stopping at her boobs . Grabbing an caressing them ,pinching her nipples then I lean in a take a nipple in my mouth biting gently amy let's out lil gasps.my hand still moving down her hot body I'm running my fingernail all over her down her side which seems to drive her wild writhing under me . All the while we can actually hear one of the girls now in between loud lustfull moans " Fuck, that's it gimme that fat cock ahhhh " " mmmm lick her Clit while I pound you slut " he responds forcefully .

So good

My hand rubs her stomach ,gliding over her hip bones that stick out slightly on her toned bronzed body over her curvy hips an caressing her thick thighs.my fingernail traces the landing strip on her pussy . Slap slap slap " arghh you love my cock balls deep don't you slut " from downstairs. Amy shudders a little I hadn't even touched her I thought .I finally feel her pussy .it is soaking wet already I'd never felt a girl as wet .i slowly stoke an rub her Clit rubbing her whole pussy to spread the juices everywhere speeding up as I go then slipping 1 finger in her tight hole then 2 slowly easing my fingers in an out rubbing her Clit with my thumb.she reaches down frantically to grab my now rock hard cock she finds it an moans with pleasure . " that's it share my cock sluts " we heard. She grips it hard my eyes close an i gasp at her touch she dosent notice an wanks me hard an fast seeming to match the thuds from downstairs. Not wanting a repeat of earlier I move her hand an tell her I want to taste her .positioning my self above her she lays back breathless she opens her legs wide cupping an rubbing her tits she smiles . I look down for a good look her gorgeous pussy gleaming slightly from all her juices .I shuffle down an push her legs up slightly an move my mouth in I touch her Clit with the tip of my tongue she shudders again

I love the taste an even the smell of amy I could taste her all day .I'm flicking my tongue fast on her Clit then start to suck it completely as she writhes an moans softly beneath me I slide two fingers in again as I suck an lick her Clit fucking her hard with my fingers now I could barely hear Scott " mmm you gonna cum for me slut " slap slap . I've upped the pace now my fingers fucking amy so fast and hard they were starting to hurt with that she thrust her hips upwards an exploded everywhere spraying an squirting her juices all over my face .I love it an start to lick it all up amy jumping at every touch from being so sensitive.she pulls me up an kisses me straight away tasting herself on me an loving it . " tell me you love it " arghh I love your cock Scott don't stop please " .they had been fully at it for at least half hour now an not stopping yet . Amy pulls my face off hers an with her hand grabbing me by the hair says " I need your cock now " through gritted teeth

mm nice

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Wow

More please . I thought this could turn out to be a bit of a cuckold story

Near Bedford

Don't think this will end well for you

Mmmmm, I'm do damned hard!!!

more please ... finish it off for me

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

neath

Nice

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

This was it . Amy was fully warmed up an gagging for it I felt I'd done a good job . I rubbed an tapped the tip of my cock on Amy's Clit but she had enough she reaches down an guides my cock into her she wanted it now!. "Ahh" she moaned as It went in I pumped hard and fast a few times to keep her going but needed to slow down the drink could only hold up so long I pull out an put the tip back in an back out again easing slowly . "Put it back in an fuck me now" Amy said with slight annoyance this time. Back in I go slowly writhing an twisting my hips as I slide in trying all the moves without going full force . "Ahh that's it bitch lick her off my cock " Scott's still goin I thought ." Speed up " says amy an with that she got tired of me doing the work an starts to take control from the bottom pressing the bottom of my back while thrusting her hips up down rotating them an bucking wildly I'd never felt anything like it she really knew how to fuck i was just laying on top of her while she done all the work ready to burst . Breathless now she pushes me up " Fuck me now " I push it in deep fearing I'm close to the edge .still so loud downstairs they are so vocal can hear every wet slap and thud I'd heard both girls cum loudly at least twice. I build up my rhythm inside amy she's matching it her breath is speeding up an she's really getting into it. I'm pounding her now surprising myself "that's it nick keep going keep going don't stop ahhh " that last moan was enough to send me over the edge it built up for maybe 2 seconds before exploding in Amy's pussy it felt like the most intense orgasm I'd ever had an seemed to last an hour I shouted out in pleasure which I never do an buried my head in Amy's neck grunting while I emptied out every last hot drop of spunks in her . I kiss her on the neck as I bring my head up breathless with a big smile on my face . "Have you cum" she asks knowing full well I did looking straight at me she can't be bothered to hide her disappointment any longer . I'm embarrassed again. My limp cock still spewing out tiny bits of cum in her I realise I must of only been inside her a few mins she was just getting started .I try to blurt out an apology but she angrily tells me to ssshhh. In the silence Scott an the girls are louder than ever he's still going. This is the 1st time amy had acknowledged the noise. Contant fucking sounds sounding like his balls were slapping her arse as he pounded her they might aswell have been in the same room was amy now listening? .in my embarrasment i lean up on my knees an go to pullout but amy reaches round with both hands an grabs my arse cheeks an holds me inside her "don't move " an with that she starts to expertly play with her Clit , better than I ever could .one hand rubbing her Clit the other pressed firmly on my arse cheek keeping my limp cock inside her she's writhing again every time she hears noise downstairs she speeds up an the louder they get the louder she gets , she's almost screaming now when all I got out of her were soft moans I realise now she's definitely getting off on hearing them .I'm just staring down at my sexy gf pleasuring herself at the thought of another cock my heads spinning from the booze it's been to much. then Scott moans "arghh thats it you little slut cum for me again cum all over my cock " .Amy stopped rapidly rubbing her Clit tensed up an let out a loud scream digging her nails into my arse cheek an face in my neck to muffle the scream .she just cum so hard all over my cock I felt it it was still going but was she thinking of Scott? Now shaking slightly under me she looks embarrassed with all that my cock felt like it was stirring again I'll really give it to her this time "I can go again if y- " she cuts me short "no that's OK babe you get some sleep " she gives me a little tap to let me know to get off her I pull out my limp cock covered in my own cum an Amy's juices . I'm so d*unk an spent from the night that I crash out

rotherham

Bristol, Thornbury

More please

Sunderland

Nice

neath

More please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmmm

I wake up suddenly . Check my phone it's only been a couple hours I roll over to see if Amy's horny again but she's not there. Probably in the toilet I thought.i leave it a couple mins till I need a piss so get up .she's not in the toilet , I have a piss an come out on the landing when I hear voices downstairs .intrigued I creep halfway down an notice amy in the doorway to the living room standing side on with her fluffy dressing gown on she can't see me but I can see her she's got a grin on her face . "Yh we've just finished " I heard Scott say but I couldn't see him . "Yeah I know i could hear hahaha" "bet you loved that didint you " I couldn't see him but could tell he was smiling , prick . "Looks like you knackered them out " Amy said nodding in the direction of what I could only guess was the sleeping girls Scott was with . " yeah they can't handle the sessions like you can " Amy squirmed but not uncomfortably ."and anyway don't change the subject was you listening then " Amy smiled "bit hard not too" she was being coy ." Well I reckon you was sat up there listening to me pound your slutty friends wishing it was you " he wasn't far off I thought. Amy laughed but there was a twinkle in her eye . She had been standing in her dressing gown arms crossed but now arms down her gown was coming open from my position I got a good view of some sideboob could notice her naked stomach an could tell she was wearing no thong she was naked near Scott .jealousy pounded through me yet again also couldn't help notice my cock stiffened. As she became more animated at Scott's words her gown would reveal that little bit more . She knows what she's doing I thought .

I know this is a bit of a slow burner but sure you can see its not far from the end

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

This is sooo hot!!

Can't wait to read more!

S

Xx

"This is sooo hot!!

Can't wait to read more!

S

Xx"

Glad people are still reading

"This is sooo hot!!

Can't wait to read more!

S

Xx

Glad people are still reading

"

Yes still reading and looking forwards to the next post

By *un couple 38Couple  over a year ago

hornchurch

[Removed by poster at 10/01/17 14:01:53]

"[Removed by poster at 10/01/17 14:01:53]"
what did you put lol

rotherham

More

By *om8420Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

" don't be silly I only came down to get a drink ".Amy tied her hair up letting her gown fall open again facing Scott he would of got a good view an saw she was naked. She picked up her glass an turned for the kitchen I had to quickly hide in case she saw but looked back to see her pouring a generous amount of vodka an . She leant back on the counter an gulped half of it it was hard to tell from here but looked like she had a cheeky smile on her face . She puts the glass down an puts her hand in her gown . It took me a second to realise that she was touching her pussy ! Eyes closed an lips slightly parted she was touching herself she brings her fingers up to her face and inspects .she was checking how wet she was . If I didn't feel bad already the feeling going through me now was horrible anger, jealousy, embarrasment i had it all an yet I'd never been so fucking horny I looked down an my throbbing hard cock was making my boxers stick out with a noticeable wet patch from my sticky pre cum. Amy goes back to the doorway "right I've got my drink I'm going back up to bed " "you gonna take that dressing gown off or you just gonna carry on teasing me " "Scott!" She says in mock shock as she pretends to close it while letting it fall open again straight away " you've got your two there" "yh well now I want you" "I've got my man upstairs thanks " I should of been happy but I knew it meant shit . Amy was practically giddy now I could tell she was just making Scott work for it should I stop this ? .Scott cracked up laughing "call that a man !, amy Gemma told us everything " Amy put her head in her hands . She then looked up to the exact spot where I was hiding as if to check I wasn't there ."ssshhh " she said but giggling like a schoolgirl . "Gemmas a bitch , ahh bless him he's not that bad he's nice anyway " she finished it with another giggle. " so that is why your down here then ' ol squirtalot can't keep you satisfied an you heard me an remembered what it was like to be fucked by a real man " Amy didint laugh this time but she was staring straight at Scott an took a slow long gulp of her drink to cover up her naughtiest grin yet .

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow.. this a hot Story. I need you Amy.

Keep this going.

rotherham

"I'd been with amy a couple of months . Tonight we was having a drink at hers an I was going to meet some of her mates .I'd only stayed round a couple of times sex hadn't been great as I shot my load too quick so was looking forward to make it up to her an had been telling her that all week .Friday came so round to Amy's I went she awnsered the door with a grin she was small but curvy with big boobs An a juicy arse wearing a loose summer dress showing off some clevage I could hear lots of laughing from the kitchen as amy said some "some of them are here already I've been telling them about you ""

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it let's have some more ?

Horny

Bristol, Thornbury

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Loving it hope theres more.

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Loving this story and would love for my wife to do this scenario

By *ilson84500Man  over a year ago

Portadown

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

nice

Can't wait for the next bit

"Loving this story and would love for my wife to do this scenario"

Come down to kent an we can re enact! Lol

neath

More please

" I know you want it " Scott said as I heard him get up from the sofa ."Scott! Put it away !" I couldn't see but Scott clearly had his cock out in front of my gf . Despite her protests her eyes bulging out of her head were fixed firmly on his cock . "Cmon you used to like watching me wank " it was silent for at least a min as amy stared saying nothing mouth slightly open as Scott was obviously stroking his cock a minute was a long time to watch your gf perv over another cock .I was just about to go downstairs when Scott came into view inches from amy .he was butt naked ripped torso with impressive 6pack , grinning with his fat cock in his hand pulling the skin back . I couldn't believe the size of it .had to be 9iches hard but was thick aswell a real meaty cock an it was inches now from my gf ."Scott you can't " she sounded breathless her coy confidence suddenly gone she was all of a sudden submissive in front of Scott an he knew it ." I bet your soaking for me " anger built as if in slow motion Scott's hand reaches out an slowly pushes her gown to the side an reaches in as his fingers make contact with Amy's sweet pussy she made a gasp I hadn't heard a needy lustfull gasp she was breathing heavy already an biting her lip in the silence of night you could hear the wet slurping noises of Scott's fingers in her pussy " I knew it " "Scott no don't " she said breathlessly in between more moans .I'd had enough. I got up then made my way loudly downstairs .

neath

Keep going

By *entman100Man  over a year ago

kent

Two options here.......

1) Nick spit roasts Amy with Scott or

2) nick leaves scot to sort Amy and slides into a threesome with Gemma and Sarah.

Come on Nick. We know you have it in you!!

More please

Bristol, Thornbury

By *om8420Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

good story

cant wait for more!!

keep going

I get downstairs amy is standing in the doorway readjusting her gown "alright babe was just getting a drink " she was smiling but you could see the disappointment at the interruption she looked flustered . I pass the doorway to get my own drink from the kitchen Scott is on the sofa a duvet covering his cock he's smiling at watching amy squirm .I make small talk to try an break it up I can tell Scott's really pissed off now maybe amy too but she says "come on then shall we go bk to bed " although I could tell she didint want too I couldn't help but be happy about my little cock blocking victory I cup Amy's arse an give Scott a little smirk on my way out when he says . "Actually mate before you came down I was just about to get balls deep in amy so maybe YOU just go back upstairs". I turn to face him he's got an evil grin on his face mouth dry I don't know what to say dread fills my stomach as I know what's coming and don't know how to stop it . "Scott shut up " " don't deny it , feel how wet she is , go on " Amy pulled her gown abit tighter .she pulled me close "don't listen to him I just came to get a drink " she was looking right at me guilt all over her face . "Listen mate we have heard all about ya " Scott begins through snorts of laughter "your a 2 pump squirt who ain't got a clue " he cracks up .Amy has her head in her hands heart sinks when I see she has an apologetic smile on her face but she can't even look at me without laughing she had also backed away from me slightly I noticed edging closer to Scott. " Scott sto-" but he cut in " so THATS why she's down here to get some real dick " he throws the duvet off him to reveal he's hard throbbing cock "so come on then" Amy managed to peel her eyes away from Scott's cock to look at me almost for approval I thought. This was torture for everyone other than Scott who seemed to love what was happening slowly stroking his cock while looking at amy . Amy began to talk but this time I cut her off . "I heard you . An I heard you earlier telling the girls about me " she bit her lip but only to stop herself from laughing .she looked embarrassed but slowly giving less of a fuck . "Do what ever you want to do " . I didint know what else to say and at this point I didint know what I wanted to happen ." W-what" she stammered not sure of what I meant . Scott knew I was done an got up naked an proud strolls over to amy less than 2 feet away from me pulls her in an kisses her passionately she resists at first squirming making noises but within seconds has stopped trying to get away an puts her hand on Scott's cheek as her tongue responds to his Scott stops an looks at me amy still hanging on for more suddenly remembers her self an pushes Scott away he falls back on the sofa laughing ."see she's made her choice now fuck off " Amy looks at me again not knowing what to do waiting for me to do something i stay silent .finally her face eases up as if she had made up her mind ." I'm really sorry nick " letting her gown fall to the floor as she said it she turns to Scott kneels down in front of him I couldn't believe what I was seeing . My sexy naked gf now kneeling in front of Scott's hard cock . She takes hold of his cock an grips it. She turns to look at me one last time "you can leave if you want" before hungrily deepthroating Scott's 9inches right in front of me .

rotherham

wooooooow

Bristol, Thornbury

Wow

Near Bedford

Hope you stayed for the show

neath

Nice

By *overs09ukCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Definitely stay and watch

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Hope you stayed to watch

Wow, what a read, Scott's a cock in more ways than one!!

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Did you stay or go ?

By *ovealot6996Woman  over a year ago

my house

By *unguy78Man  over a year ago

landudno

" "
great story... Keep going

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

more please

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

perfect scenario

Dilemma !!! You know you should call it a day and move on but you know you want to watch that 9" cock slide in as she sits on it

neath

Can't wait

Couldn't believe my eyes .my new gf who everything had being going well with up until tonight was now kneeling naked in front of me enjoying another man's cock .I shouldn't of been surprised it had been building but was still a shock to the system.an she really was enjoying it .you could tell the tension had been building all night for amy an now she was letting loose an getting what she really wanted .she was expertly deepthroating Scott's massive cock moaning between mouthfulls she was loving it as much as Scott was who was now smirking at me the cunt. you could tell she had done it before they way she bobbed her head an twisted while sucking ,sometimes she would use 2 hands to wank his thick cock into her mouth stop then lick all over his wet helmet with her tongue then up an down the shaft right now she was cupping his balls with one hand and pushing his cock an balls up into her hungry mouth devouring his cock now she moved further down an took Scott's massive saggy balls in her mouth sucking on them while rapidly but perfectly wanking Scott off I'd of cum already but Scott would just make horny grunts or say "mmm that's it slut" . I didint know what to do , I should leave I thought. I'd been humiliated more than once tonight an now the ultimate humiliation but what could I do ? Leave ? Hit Scott? Either way Scott would still fuck her an no matter how angry I was my throbbing cock could not be ignored.scott motioned for amy to switch places with him on the sofa while now he knelt in front of her holding her by the hips he pulls her closer to his mouth an goes straight to work on her Clit flicking his tongue furiously before shoving 2 fingers in Amy's soaking pussy she cried out in pleasure . You could see an hear how wet she was .as Scott fucked her with his fingers an sucked her Clit you could see her juices flying everywhere she was moaning so loud when I could barely get a peep . This carried on for half a min more before amy tensed up let out a bellowing scream of pleasure an squirted everywhere all over Scott's face chest everywhere all over the sofa an all over the floor Scott lent up triumphantly still rubbing her Clit as amy spasemed eyes rolling in her head she had the most intense orgasm right in front of me

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Good story

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

At least you got one over on Scott, little did he know that you had cum in Amy's pussy before hand & now he is licking her pussy ....