FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I Sucked off a stranger whilst hubby was away camping.

I Sucked off a stranger whilst hubby was away camping.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xylou83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

merseyside

A true story from a few years ago, we arranged for a big cocked stranger to come to our place whilst Lee was away in Wales camping.

I sucked a huge cock and swallowed his cum. I then sent pics of me with a cock bigger than my hubby's in my mouth that the visitor had taken on my phone as i sucked his big cock. He was much bigger than Lee at least an inch longer and a lot thicker. One of the most horny things we have done, I fell asleep in a warm bed after swallowing a huge load as my hubby shivered away in his tent in Wales, but he was turned on by the whole thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wife has done this a few tines when. Im away or out

Very nice, next time send pics of you being fucked by a massive cock!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Nice one OP

Lucky stranger!

"A true story from a few years ago, we arranged for a big cocked stranger to come to our place whilst Lee was away in Wales camping.

I sucked a huge cock and swallowed his cum. I then sent pics of me with a cock bigger than my hubby's in my mouth that the visitor had taken on my phone as i sucked his big cock. He was much bigger than Lee at least an inch longer

and a lot thicker. One of the most horny things we have done, I fell asleep in a warm bed after swallowing a huge load as my hubby shivered away in his tent in Wales, but he was turned on by the whole thing.

Would love my wife to do this

"

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

We love doing this too. Slut arranges a meet with a stranger whilst I'm at work. She jumps into our bed and suck and fucks the stranger then sends me pics of the meet. Such a turn on for me plus keeps the slut happy too

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"We love doing this too. Slut arranges a meet with a stranger whilst I'm at work. She jumps into our bed and suck and fucks the stranger then sends me pics of the meet. Such a turn on for me plus keeps the slut happy too "

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Given me a massive hard on now

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"A true story from a few years ago, we arranged for a big cocked stranger to come to our place whilst Lee was away in Wales camping.

I sucked a huge cock and swallowed his cum. I then sent pics of me with a cock bigger than my hubby's in my mouth that the visitor had taken on my phone as i sucked his big cock. He was much bigger than Lee at least an inch longer and a lot thicker. One of the most horny things we have done, I fell asleep in a warm bed after swallowing a huge load as my hubby shivered away in his tent in Wales, but he was turned on by the whole thing.

"

Mmm, my kinda girl

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Lovely

Top girl! My ex was like that too x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering