FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The sis in law

The sis in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I were staying at her sisters for a few days and one afternoon as I was there alone I saw a laundry basket in the utility room, being a man of course straight away I imagined a pair of the sister in laws used panties in there,,,as I removed the lid my heart was pounding but also my cock was twitching in the wonders I might find...jumpers,jeans,a shirt and then the holy grail.....a black pair of knickers!!!! Taking them in my hands and opening them up I could feel my cock swelling,, as I put them to my face and inhaled it was bliss, I then turned them inside out and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw her dried in juices!!! As I held them to my nostrils I grabbed my cock through my pants which was now rock hard I got to taste her I thought so I started to lick the gusset like it was her pussy I lapped at her panties like a dog who had not had water in days while frantically trying to get my dick out of my pants before I came,,,I barely had it free when I blew my load all over the floor,,still I could not stop licking her panties when suddenly a voice calmly said when you are finished licking my knickers you can start on the floor.....startled I spun around it was my wife and sister in law!!!!! Unable to speak with the fear I was now gripped in,, my wife turned to her sister and said.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wake up. It's time for work ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh please continue

Awesome.part 1 !

"My wife and I were staying at her sisters for a few days and one afternoon as I was there alone I saw a laundry basket in the utility room, being a man of course straight away I imagined a pair of the sister in laws used panties in there,,,as I removed the lid my heart was pounding but also my cock was twitching in the wonders I might find...jumpers,jeans,a shirt and then the holy grail.....a black pair of knickers!!!! Taking them in my hands and opening them up I could feel my cock swelling,, as I put them to my face and inhaled it was bliss, I then turned them inside out and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw her dried in juices!!! As I held them to my nostrils I grabbed my cock through my pants which was now rock hard I got to taste her I thought so I started to lick the gusset like it was her pussy I lapped at her panties like a dog who had not had water in days while frantically trying to get my dick out of my pants before I came,,,I barely had it free when I blew my load all over the floor,,still I could not stop licking her panties when suddenly a voice calmly said when you are finished licking my knickers you can start on the floor.....startled I spun around it was my wife and sister in law!!!!! Unable to speak with the fear I was now gripped in,, my wife turned to her sister and said........."

Fancy a coffee ?

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

Deffo continue please.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

And

Hot

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

more

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Great ending... will there be more?

You can't leave him alone for 5 minutes?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh he is going to regret this day!! As she pressed the stop button on her phone, wonder what all your Facebook friends would make of this... I fumbled my dick back into my pants and struggled to my feet... You,you,you wouldn't I spluttered!!!! Why not she said, I do and our marriage is over your the sick perv I don't and your life is over cos I'm the sick perv!!!! Her sister then said about her floor I will get some tissue I replied, oh no you won't came the answer get on your knees and lick it up or else!!! I looked in shock but found myself kneeling back down I felt sick in my stomach as I leaned over and put out my tongue,,,, I winched as the hot salty cum hit me...they both laughed and said it seems to be OK for guys to expect girls to swallow it but now its a different story. After I had licked the floor clean my wife told me its a taste I would grow to love!!! I was dreading what lay in store,,,,,,

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Did you lick it all up like a good boy?

By *ornychunky40Man  over a year ago

ellesmere Port

Mmmmm please more

Would love to read more

"My wife and I were staying at her sisters for a few days and one afternoon as I was there alone I saw a laundry basket in the utility room, being a man of course straight away I imagined a pair of the sister in laws used panties in there,,,as I removed the lid my heart was pounding but also my cock was twitching in the wonders I might find...jumpers,jeans,a shirt and then the holy grail.....a black pair of knickers!!!! Taking them in my hands and opening them up I could feel my cock swelling,, as I put them to my face and inhaled it was bliss, I then turned them inside out and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw her dried in juices!!! As I held them to my nostrils I grabbed my cock through my pants which was now rock hard I got to taste her I thought so I started to lick the gusset like it was her pussy I lapped at her panties like a dog who had not had water in days while frantically trying to get my dick out of my pants before I came,,,I barely had it free when I blew my load all over the floor,,still I could not stop licking her panties when suddenly a voice calmly said when you are finished licking my knickers you can start on the floor.....startled I spun around it was my wife and sister in law!!!!! Unable to speak with the fear I was now gripped in,, my wife turned to her sister and said........."

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Great start tell us more

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago