FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Electrician

The Electrician

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Electrician

About two hours after Paul and the others who had paid off left their replacements started to arrive, one of the new engineers and the new electrician were rather pleasing on the eye although the new steward was nothing to write home about, but we did get on ok and he was a good worker.

As I worked in the officers section I soon got to know the new engineer, Ian, he was twenty eight and from talking to him could tell he was one for the ladies, the new electrician, David was older, forty five, married with a son and daughter older than me, well no joy there I thought.

We had travelled from Rotterdam to Marseilles and things were settling down on board, once a week I would lock myself in my cabin and have some Angie time, sadly alone but it was still fun. It turned out that David had been with the same shipping company for about ten years and this was his third trip on that particular ship, he always used to say how much cleaner it was now, I explained how grubby it was when I joined but that the last steward and I had worked really hard to get it back into shape, he was always complimentary and went out of his way to thank you for anything that was done for him, he really was a very nice guy and like I said pleasing on the eye. We were now on our way through the Med to the Suez Canal and then around the Persian Gulf but after that nobody knew.

I was working away when David came up to me and asked for my cabin key as he had some testing to do, all my femme stuff was locked away in a suitcase under my bunk so I was ok with him going into my cabin and gave him my key, ten minutes later it hit me, the night before had been an Angie night and I had made a mess of my bra and panties, rinsed them out and left them hanging in the en suite, I rushed down to my cabin but it was too late, David was just coming out of the en suite “nice panties” he said and winked, I just went red and was trembling with fear, he put his hand on my shoulder, “don’t worry, in ten years I have seen it all, I am very discrete and won’t tell anyone” then he went to kiss me, I pulled away “ oh, I see” he said “ well it doesn’t matter, I still won’t say anything” I explained that it wasn’t that I didn’t want to kiss him but that I had to be dressed if that made sense. He said it did and that he would love to meet me as a girl sometime and I said that Angie would like to meet him sometime to. He was busy for the next couple of nights but we arranged to meet one night after that, I would sneak to his cabin with my stuff and he would pop to the officer’s mess for an hour while I got ready.

All went to plan, I showered in his en suite and got ready, hair, make up, lacy black panties and bra, matching garter belt, lace topped black stockings, 3” high heeled black sandals and a short black silk wrap. I was on the bed when I heard his key in the door, I stood up, shaking like it was my first time, after all David was going to be only the second guy to see me dressed, I needn’t of worried, David was full of compliments and couldn’t believe how good I looked. With that I undid my wrap and let it fall to the floor, then laid on the bed and patted it for him to come to me, he undressed and walked over, he lay down next to me and we kissed and caressed, I reached down for his cock, it felt so good to have the real thing to play with again, it was a bit longer than Paul’s but not as thick, it wasn’t long before I was kissing it and licking it, he was moaning so much and leaking loads of precum, I just wanted him inside me, I slid my panties off and sat astride him, pulled my cheeks apart and lowered my already lubed up pussy onto his cock “oh my god” was all he could say, when he was all the way in I slowly started to ride him then as I got faster and he started responding to my pleas for him to fuck me I started stroking my girly cock, it wasn’t long before I cum all over his chest, the sight of this and the feel of my pussy quivering with pleasure all around his cock made him fuck me harder and within seconds he was emptying his load deep inside me, I lent down and kissed him, thanking him for making me feel like that, when I felt him go soft I got off him and lay next to him, we kissed and caressed some more, he said he was spent and that he hadn’t cum like that in ages, I was so pleased he had enjoyed it and we arranged as with Paul to keep it all very discrete and meet up about once a week.

When we had finished in the Persian Gulf we got news that we were going to Mauritius, we were going to be there for about a week, the catering crew arranged it so that we would cover for each other so that one of us could have a whole day off to explore the Island, I told David of our plans and he said he would get the same day off and he would hire a jeep and we could spend the day together. I asked that as we were to be going off the beaten track would he mind if I dressed, he said it wouldn’t be a problem and that even if we did bump into anyone they wouldn’t know. I was delighted and couldn’t wait for the day to arrive, I made us a picnic and sneaked some clothes into a bag, I was to go ashore first then he would pick me up at a quiet spot once the jeep had been delivered. It was about a mile walk to where we had arranged to meet and once there I went behind a bush and changed, a yellow bikini, short denim wrap around skirt, baggy yellow t-shirt and pink flip flops, I had even painted my toe nails for the occasion. I had a mirror and put some make up and lipstick on, when I came from behind the bush, David was already there, he whistled, I blushed, got in the jeep, kissed him on the cheek and we set off. We just kept driving around, chatting, stopping to admire certain views, I was in heaven, a beautiful Island, my first time out dressed and with a lovely man. We decided to find a secluded beach for our picnic and after a couple of attempts finally found one, I grabbed the picnic, he grabbed the towels and we walked to the beach hand in hand, we sat eating our picnic chatting, laughing, it was perfect, the sea looked so inviting, I stood up, slipped my top and skirt off and run off into the sea in my bikini closely followed by David, we swam and kissed and cuddled for about half an hour before making our way back to the beach. I picked the towels up “ are we going already” he said “ no just making sure we are definitely out of sight” I said winking, I found a nice spot, in the sun, but well out of sight, we lay on the towels, cuddling each other, I could feel he was hard against my leg, he got me on all fours looking out to sea, and slid my bikini bottoms down, then he did something he had never done before, he rimmed me, his tongue licking and probing my pussy nearly made me cum there and then “mmmmm I want you so bad” I said, with that he slid his trunks down, I held my cheeks apart and with both hands on my hips he slid into me, this was the first time we had fucked and not had to keep the noise down and we both made the most of it, “yes, yes, fuck me” I screamed “ give it to me” “fill me full of your spunk” and god did he fuck me, he had never fucked me so hard and fast before, I was stroking my girly cock for all I was worth, he exploded inside me, “fuck yes” he screamed flooding my insides full of his cum, I pushed back against him and it wasn’t long before I shot my load all over the sand in front of me, he slid from me and laid down, breathing heavily, “wow, wow” was all he kept saying, I was still on all fours, aching all over, looking out to sea, thinking how far I had come in the matter of a year, from a boy that had hardly ever been outside his home town to a girl that had just been fucked on a beach in Mauritius and had the best orgasm she had ever had. When I had finally recovered we lay for a while getting our thoughts together before finally making our way back, he dropped me off where we met and I changed took what was left of my make up off and made my way back to the ship.

From Mauritius we made our way to London which took about four weeks which meant David and I had four more lovely evenings together, we were both going to pay off in London where I thanked him for everything he had done for me and Angie.

Before I left the shipping company said that they had another ship needing a crew in two weeks and that as I had a good report they would be pleased to have me back, I agreed to join and they said they would let me know the details later. So Angie’s adventures didn’t end there and when I get time I will write about her experiences on that ship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another great chapter in Angie's life

By *mandacdcumbriaTV/TS  over a year ago

carlisle.

loved it

By *luboy1970Man  over a year ago

runcorn

Loved it can't wait for more