FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > All over the village!!

All over the village!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The texts were coming thick and fast. I knew roughly what the content would be but as I was doing 85mph in the outside lane of the M1 I couldn't read them.

My exit was the next junction, once I'd cleared the roundabout there was a layby where I normally pulled in and sent on my instructions. I'd sneak a look at her messages there, my cock already semi hard in anticipation.

I pushed onto 90 and my junction soon arrived. The slip road and roundabout were quiet and apart from one lorry the layby was empty as I scrambled for my phone. She knew I was driving but had sent 5 messages all of which were suggestions about what mood she was in, how wet she was and how much she was dying for some cock as it had been weeks since we last met. The last one stood out..."let yourself in the back, I'll be too busy to answer the door". A surge went through my body. I had no idea how to interpret this so I text by saying I was just leaving the layby and would be 5 minutes tops.

I was heading for a tiny village and my host Emma. Emma was a single woman 5 years older than me who is met at a conference with work. She was part of the organisation team and chaired the meeting I was in in the first morning. We clicked over drinks in the bar that night and ended up with a very d*unken fumble that night and had met once since at her house in rural Leicestershire. Her sons from a previous marriage were away at Uni so our time was to be uninterrupted and hopefully wild.

The back roads were kind and I soon got to her village. Emma had parked up the drive so I could pull on behind her and I made a deal of shutting my door loudly so she might hear my arrival. I left my bag in my car, I'd get that later and made my way to the side gate. The dogs greeted me with playful enthusiasm looking slightly peeved that their owner had put them in the yard and not allowed them to stay by the warm fire but I managed to let myself into the back door without too much fuss.

Not sure if she'd heard my car door I quickly nipped to her downstairs loo flushing the chain to formally announce my arrival. Walking into her kitchen I was literally shaking in anticipation but steadied myself at the door before going into the front room.

A gentle moaning noise was creeping out from the lounge and I stood with full erection as I imagined what was happening on the other side of the door. No point wondering I said to myself, open it and find out!

The handle gave way easily and I walked into a site I'll never forget.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Promising start........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start . Please continue

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Keep going

more

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Very good.... Looking forward to more.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

Loving this so far, can't wait to see where it goes

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

More soon please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Good start more please

Wearing nothing but knee high boots Emma was laid on her three seater sofa. Her long dark hair was partially covering her face, her breasts, with nipples so erect were sat pert on her chest but my eyes were drawn immediately to her pussy, shaven for the first time and full with a purple double ender that she'd bent in half to fill her arse at the same time. Wow!

We'd never mentioned anal in any of our meetings, texts or calls but here she was fucking both her holes frantically, her toy disappearing deep as she worked a rythm. She was biting down on her bottom lip but looked up and instructed me to sit opposite her in her old leather chair and watch.

Mesmerised by the scene I was witnessing I duly obliged, slowly removing my clothes as I continued to watch her self pleasure, my senses being enhanced further when she removed the toy so taste herself on both ends. Fuck me this girl was horny and whilst she was always an energetic fuck this was totally out of character from our previous encounters.

Putting her toy back in her holes she asked if my cock was ready to be sucked...hell yeah as I crossed the room in record time. My cock has hard and throbbing and I forcefully pushed it into her hungry mouth feeling her choke a little at my roughness. Her spare hand came to my balls and gently squeezed them as she sucked and licked my length.

Leaning over I took control of the double ender as both her hands explored my body. I increased the pace at which the toy entered her body and she had to leave my cock alone as her body dealt with the new pleasures I'd introduced it to.

She looked at me in shock as I worked her to a frenzy, she wanted to speak but couldn't, her body thrashing about on the sofa as I knew she was nearing a climax. Fuuuuuccccckkkk she screamed as her orgasm grabbed her whole body, visibly shaking as the intensity shocked her. I winked and grinned as I slowly let the toy come out of her body, tasting it myself as her juices were smeared all over the rubbery texture.

She stood, nearly equal in hight due to her killer heels and we kissed, her body still trembling as our tongues danced in each others mouths. Hey big boy she grinned, grabbing my cock whilst continuing to kiss me. Why don't you lose the toy and make me cum yourself I was instructed!

Pushing her back into the sofa I dropped to my knees parting her legs and introducing my tongue to her erect clit. Mmmm she tasted good as my tongue traced all around her fleshy folds and round to her arse. My fingers joined in the fun with two slipping easily into her sodden pussy as my tongue continued to explore. Ooh baby let me return the favour she cried as I continued to pleasure her orally, swapping places so she could take my cock.

Her tongue took long licks on the underside of my cock as she gripped me tightly around the base, her other hand gently rubbing my balls. She teased me with licking and sucking, her tongue on my cock, my balls and getting closer to my arse, another first.

Let's see what hole he wants to go in she playfully teased as she stood allowing me to admire her body as she oozed sex. Sitting me straight up on the sofa she turned and began to lower herself towards my shaft. Her earlier self pleasuring had got both holes well lubed and as she took hold of my cock I suddenly realised she was lining it up to go in her bum, technically not her anal cherry but her first real cock in there. Go slowly I warned her but she pushed down and took me expertly as my cock disappeared into her naughty hole.

Taking a moment to take the size she began to work a grinding rhythm, pushing down to take every inch. Leaning back into me her head fell onto my left shoulder allowing us to kiss as my left hand worked on her left breast and my right hand found its way down to her pussy. Teasing her clit with my fingers made her ride me harder and I was able to slip a finger into her pussy as my cock continued to fuck her arse.

I'm gonna cum again she screamed. Me too babe I replied and I thrust harder as my own climax began to build deep within my balls. Holding on to her hips I was now pulling her aggressively onto my cock my climax nearing with every thrust. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum we virtually both said at the same time as my seed shot deep into her anus. Emma came almost immediately after I did her body once again shaking as she let herself go.

That was amazing honey, your cock felt great she said as we just sat her kissing, my cock still in her but softening. Welcome she said smiling, that was just your starter, you wait til later on, it's gonna be wild.

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

loving this

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Love it

We cleaned each other up orally and fumbled about on the sofa a while before hitting the shower.

Our hands explored each others bodies as we stood under the strong jet of hot water. My cock was hard again and Emma looked hungry for more but we resisted the temptation as we knew we had a long night ahead.

We dressed and headed off to buy wine and nibbles. Emma kept her killer heels on and accompanied them with the tightest leggings I'd ever seen and a top equally as tight. Even Stevie Wonder could have seen she wasn't wearing underwear and my cock strained against my jeans as I followed her fit body around Tesco.

The looks she received made me want her right there as I could see others imagining what was under her clothes and as we got back in my car my hunger for her was that much that I had to play with her clit through her leggings, my cock throbbing as a dampness began to appear on her leggings. Her nipples became rock hard and her breathing quickened as she came on my hand.

You're one naughty boy she purred and now you're in so much trouble with me later she laughed winking, a naughty look taking over her face.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

langley

Mmmm keep going

Keep it going

dont stop keep it going

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

We returned back to Emma's and she announced she was dog sitting for friends on the other side of the village and he needed walking. We put or coats on and set off. Her village is literally 25 houses spread out over a square shaped road system so it didn't take long to get Benny and take him for a walk. It was the first time I'd seen the village and rural Leics really is stunning and this village was a picture post card. I understood why we'd brought so much wine as the pub was derelict and Emma moaned that the village was really poorly lit at night and Benny's late walk would be a dark one, but then she quickly added that that could have it's benefits!

The wine flowed well and we'd soon polished off a couple of bottles. Emma hadn't got changed from the supermarket (the boots were off) and I kept sneaking a look at her pussy which seemed magnified by her tight leggings and no knickers. I was hardly subtle and she soon suggested that if I wanted a better look she could take them off...on the provision I got naked too.

My clothes were off in record time and we sat grinning like expectant teenagers on a first date. The fire was on and I must admit it was quite surreal sat naked in someone else's house drinking wine with a horny brunette. We kissed a little and my hands soon found out how wet Emma was but she asked me not to fuck her yet as she had always wanted to try something new.

Without knowing what she wanted my cock throbbed in anticipation, more so at the way she took control than at the thought of what we were going to be doing! Handing me her phone she asked me to take pics as she began to explore her own body. Nothing turns me on more than watching a woman masturbate and knowing I wasn't allowed to touch drove me wild, my cock leaking pre cum as she continued to work on herself. Biting her lip again I knew her climax was close. Her eyes fixed on mine telling me she was in control and I was that glued to her I hadn't seen her pick up a nearby wine bottle.

Are you thirsty lover she giggled, slowly pushing the stem of the bottle into her pussy. OMG I was in awe of her sexual confidence as she worked the bottle deeper into her pussy. Tipping the bottle gently wine began to fill her up and I was instructed to come and drink up. Arcing her back slightly she managed to retain a fair bit of wine and my mouth soon cupped over her mound, tasting her and Tesco's finest pinot grigio. Fuck this was horny as I took gentle slurps, my tongue going deeper into her to sample this oral treat.

Put your cock in me so I can taste it on you she begged as I finished my drink! I eased myself in slowly, the wetness engulfing my length immediately. Pulling straight out she hungrily lapped at my cock tasting herself and the wine. Picking up her glass she dipped my cock into her wine (stings by the way lads be careful) and continued to suck me to within an inch of my life. Looking at me with a naughty grin she declared she'd love a COCKtail and instructed me to cum into her glass. I was close anyway but the thought had me trembling and I was soon depositing my load into her wine. Thank you darling she smiled as she instantly downed her glass full, not wasting a drop of her new concoction.

My mind was blown by this lady. Where had this confidence come from? I didn't really care but with most of the night ahead I knew this wasn't the end of our fun as she suggested we go clean up in the bath, taking another bottle of wine with us!

By *aytimevoyeurMan  over a year ago

s26/worksop/leeds/Pontefract/wakefieldbarnsley areas eith eotk.

Excellent start.

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Loving this story!! So bloody horny!

S

Xx

Loving it

Great start

The bath was a squeeze but with more wine we were giggling away getting quite d*unk. We toweled dry and I realised this was the first time I'd seen a bed since I got there. Emma was pottering about and I stood behind her, gripping her in a tight cuddle, our naked bodies pressed tightly together.

Mmmmm she sighed, you're becoming quite rampant sir as she felt me hardening against her bum. Turning her so we were facing we kissed deeply, my kisses going from her lips to her neck while my fingers began exploring again.

What time is it the asked, confusing me slightly with her request. I think it's near 9 I replied reaching for my phone to confirm, why? We've got to walk Benny again, let's get it out of the way now and then we can play! Reluctantly I agreed and pulled on my clothes. Emma seemed to pause slightly and mumbled a story about needing to moisturise, suggesting I go and prepare some nibbles for later while she got ready. Kissing me softly she said I'll be down soon babe and literally pushed me out of the door.

I'll admit to sulking slightly as I got food from the fridge but could hear Emma clambering around upstairs and didn't have to wait long for her to join me. It was early Feb and cold so I wasn't too shocked to see her in a full length crombie style coat but a little puzzled as the killer heels were back on and we were going dog walking!!

Stepping out into the crisp evening air I was astonished at the poor quality of lighting, it really was dark, the village literally having 5 lights. Holding hands we set off to get Benny but Emma soon moved my hand onto her arse and put her own on my crotch. Get your cock out she demanded! OK I replied, unsure of where this was going but I was instantly hard and she held it firmly leading me by the cock down her path. The feel of being dragged by my dick was incredible and Emma smiled and said I have a surprise for you. Opening up her coat she'd put on black stockings and suspenders, wearing nothing else but a smile. Jesus this woman just got better and better, my hands now under her cost as she continued to walk me by my cock. My fingers squeezed her bum as our pace quickened slightly and we stood on the poorly lit street corner snogging away with her coat open and my cock standing proud.

God knows how much we'd drank but the sexual electricity was clear and with no inhibitions Emma took my cock in her mouth right there on the street corner. Oh wow that's delightful I said as her tongue worked it's magic once again, her hands pulling my arse cheeks apart and her fingers teasing my arse and balls. Let's walk a bit more she suggested, her coat wide open as she pottered ahead in front of me. Anyone passing would have been met with the most incredible site!!

A gated entry to the farmers field gave me my first opportunity to fuck Emma outdoors. Bending her over I lifted her coat up above her waist and pushed my cock into her as she gripped onto the fence. Pushing back against me we soon found a rhythm and I eased my finger into her bum as my cock worked it's magic. The temptation to cum was great but with copious amounts of wine in me I was confident I could last a lot longer and pulled out suggesting we walked a bit further.

We arrived at Sue and Jim's house to get Benny and as Emma fumbled for the keys on their front step I knelt behind her rimming her arse as she fingered herself once the keys were found. You bastard she muttered as she came hard, her fingers immediately going into her mouth to taste herself as I continued licking away from behind, letting my tongue explore both her holes. I replaced my tongue with my cock, Emma leaning against the front door as I banged into her from behind once again. Car headlights in the distance and Benny now barking brought this encounter to a quick end and we walked him in a partial state of undress still lustfully playing with each other at every opportunity.

Benny was topped up with food and water and we wrestled with our conscious about whether to fuck on their bed but Emma said she'd got a plan and we locked up and left. Turning left out the drive Emma called me back and said let's go the other way, it's much darker but you can bend me over the bridge and then we could go to church!!

We fucked and sucked like porn stars and whilst I managed to get and keep hard the wine had worked it's magic making me last ages. We visited the bridge but on the way to church I couldn't resit the tables outside the pub and quickly had Emma on her back her legs over my shoulders as I hammered her pussy with everything I'd got. Sensing I was building to a climax she started to mutter some pure filth, another first in our relationship. Fuck my cunt hard she begged, make me your whore and other profanities escaped her mouth as I finally pumped what felt like gallons of spunk into her swollen pussy, whipping my cock out quickly and putting it deep into her mouth.

By *issteachmeWoman  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

More to come later guys, thanks for the support!

We regathered out thoughts and started walking back home. Church St was literally lit by the moon and a rickety old light right at the top on the junction with Main St and Emma giggled at the thought of what fun we could have in the dark. Her giggles soon turned to playful squeals as she realised the mix of love juices were escaping her well used pussy. Here, hold this she instructed, tossing me her coat and proceeded to parade around in just her stockings, suspenders and boots. This was a few years back so phone lights didn't exist and I could just make her out in the poor lighting.

Dropping to a squat she pulled her lips apart with two fingers and shocked me again with peeing for what seemed like an age. Clean me up she asked mostly in jest but it was my turn to shock her as I dropped to my knees and lapped at her pussy, the smell of sex an incredible turn on. Oh god she cried that's very naughty but oh my it feels good as I continued probing away.

My groin started to react but she teased me by pulling away and walking further up the road towards home. You haven't got your coat I reminded her as her bum wiggled away in front of me. Oh well who cares she replied as she approached the more adequately lit main road.

langley

Loving it

Gloucester

Liking this one...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Loving this

We got back to hers and secretly I was gutted we hadn't bumped into anyone or a passing car hadn't caught her in their headlights, I was dying to see how she'd have reacted virtually naked!

We warmed up, poured another and made our way up-to bed. Open minded I really didn't know where the night would take us but I'm not scared to admit the alcohol and days events started to take their toll and I felt myself drifting off to sleep

I've no idea how long I'd been asleep but it certainly wasn't morning as I felt a strange sensation as I stirred, face down on her bed. Trying to wake without making it obvious the feeling returned, a tickling sensation. Emma's tongue flicked again, gently brushing against my bum hole as I casually attempted to adjust myself so she had better access whilst still pretending to be asleep. I know you're awake she giggled, you've stopped snoring, lift your bum slightly so I can tongue fuck your arse!

I'd never had my bum licked before and her tongue soon had me writhing in pleasure as the sensation increased. With expert precision a finger replaced her tongue, making me flinch at first but I quickly relaxed as she began massaging my balls too.

I was putty in her hands as she took total control of my body and mind, her sexual appetite and confidence shocking me once again. I have an idea she winked, kissing me deeply and appearing to purr at the thought of whatever was in her mind. Do you trust me babe she questioned? Yes of course I do, you can do to me whatever you want. Reaching into her bed side drawer she produced a bottle of lube applying a good dollop to my hole. Relax babe, this is going to be mind blowing as she not only produced her double ender from earlier but began sliding it into me.

Bloody hell, what the fuck was she doing? My mind was racing but my body wasn't rejecting my intruder as Emma position herself in front of me taking the other end deep into her arse. The look of lust in her eyes was infectious as she pushed harder, another inch nudging into me but her pussy now easing itself onto the tip of my cock.

Sat in what must have looked like a scissors position our bums were full of rubber cock as my own cock slipped into her pussy yet again. Finding a rhythm wasn't easy but I knew I wouldn't last long as the pressure in my groin was one I'd never felt before (or since). You dirty cunt she grinned, again using profanities to increase the sexual energy, let me have your spunk while I fuck your virgin hole.

I didn't realise it was possible to produce so much cum in one day but I felt the tell tale twitch as my cock deposited it's load in Emma again, the pressure of my ejaculation forcing the toy from out my arse as she lay their looking ecstatic. You bring out the slut in me babe she claimed as she held me tightly and filled my mouth with her tongue.

Our excursions caught up with us and we drifted back to sleep bit it would soon be morning and I couldn't wait to see what was for breakfast!

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic

Fucking hell that's hot

I just hope its a full English breakfast your going to need it. Excellent story

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Wow great story

Oooosh that's well horny! It must be an Emma thing lol xx

Gloucester

The following morning soon arrived and my head was a bit sore from all the wine. I rolled over to kiss Emma but nobody was there. Checking my watch it was just after 8 and Emma could be doing a variety of things so I thought if lie there and wait she'd be with me soon. Dropping back into a little snooze I was woken promptly by a text message.

Hi sleepy boy, I hope you're awake as I really need you inside me again it read! This was slightly confusing, where are you I replied? I had to wait 30 seconds before my next text came with a picture attachment showing my slutty beauty stood infront of a bedroom mirror. With the wine and early morning meaning I was slightly confused I totally missed the point and had to reply with a confession saying I had no idea what she was up-to!

I didn't wait long...well, I came to walk the dog but thought I'd just have a sneaky look at their bed and well, I'm naked now. Get here quickly.

Emma is a top girl in my books.

I dashed around getting enough clothes on to be decent and made nudest across the village in record time to Sue and Jim's where I knew my naughty playmate was waiting. She'd text again saying to let myself in, Benny was locked in the kitchen and that she'd be waiting for me upstairs.

I'm in here she called out as I galloped up the stairs, her instructions leading me into the main bedroom. Wow, how the other half live, this room was nearly as big as my house and the bed had it's own postcode!

Sat bolt upright Emma was teasing both her nipples making them rock hard and erect as I frantically removed the clothes I'd only put on two minutes before. It was obvious her pussy had been played with as it looked very wet and puffy as I shook an admiring glance at my lover.

Jumping up onto the bed we embraced passionately, a long lingering kiss, wishing each other a good morning as our hands began exploring each other yet again. Emma was indeed wet as two fingers slid effortlessly into her, her own hand wanking my cock to full glory. I want to taste you I instructed, pushing her legs apart and aiming my head towards her pussy. Resisting me slightly Emma rolled away and pushed me into my back. Taste away she offered back but I'm going to be playing at the same time as she repositiined herself so we could 69! She tasted amazing as she ground her pussy down onto my mouth and my tongue parted her lips allowing me to build a rhythm inside her as she lapped away on my cock.

I could feel myself nearing my climax and managed to take control getting Emma onto her back and her legs wide open. My cock slid into her and I lifted her legs higher placing her heels on my shoulder so I could go as deep as possible with my now violent thrusts. Both of us came loudly as our sweaty bodies fell together, my cock throbbing in her as my balls emptied.

We'd best go home and have some real breakfast she giggled and we left shortly after making sure the room was put back as she'd found it.

An appointment at work took meant I had to leave shortly after. Emma had well and truly drained me and we'd done things I'd never done before and in some cases since.

We met a few more times but the distance apart meant these were sporadic and she wanted a more settled situation.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

great story

Really good, very horny - and well written.

Thanks for sharing

» Add a new message to this topic