FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Innocent turned naughty

Innocent turned naughty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend has always been hot and sexy in bed, our sex life bever struggled. One night I whispered a lingering fantasy into her ear about seeing another cock slide into her tight pussy. She was shocked, never had a thought crossed her mind she was just focused on me and my cock. Months passed by without mentioning it, she seemed slightly offended when I first brought it up so I hadn't followed up my sordid idea.

One night when we're fucking and I asked her to be domme she tied me up and blindfolded me. The teasing was intense, licking every inch of me as she made me writhe in the restraints, I could feel how wet she was just with her resting on me, suddenly she says "do you'd like to see me fuck another man?" My dick went wild, throbbing so hard. She made me describe what I wanted her to do as she made herself cum on her vibrator. Only finishing me off after she had orgasmed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can watch me fuck her

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Her behaviour changed suddenly, there was an air of slutty confidence in her. From being rough and dominant to making me feel used, I had never tried anal before but all of a sudden without suggestion I was having things slide inside me and it felt amazing.

She started to contact men on here, talking dirty. It was driving me wild read what she wanted another man to do to her

Love this keep it going.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Her behaviour changed suddenly, there was an air of slutty confidence in her. From being rough and dominant to making me feel used, I had never tried anal before but all of a sudden without suggestion I was having things slide inside me and it felt amazing.

She started to contact men on here, talking dirty. It was driving me wild read what she wanted another man to do to her"

judging by.your pics ots gone further ..both look very sexy

South

"Her behaviour changed suddenly, there was an air of slutty confidence in her. From being rough and dominant to making me feel used, I had never tried anal before but all of a sudden without suggestion I was having things slide inside me and it felt amazing.

She started to contact men on here, talking dirty. It was driving me wild read what she wanted another man to do to her"

Would love to chat to you

Similar happened to us

South

"Similar happened to us"

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Wish my wife would be so naughty xx

As the fantasy got more real my nerves were setting in, my heart was beating out my heat when she picked a single male.

More time passed and we had a more than willing male sat in our front room. She was wearing a tight figure hugging dress with naughty black lingerie underneath and hold ups. We made our way upstairs where we both pressed against her and rubbed our hands over her amazing body. I turned her round to face him and peeled off her dress exposing her underwear. My cock was rock hard as she kissed him passionately, her hand reaching for his visibly stiff dick

I had a peep at your pictures op, Yes she is stunning.

same where

She lay on the bed and begged to be tied up and blindfolded, I was so shocked and turned on at her disrespect to be restrained and fucked by two men st the same time. I watched he explored her body with his tongue, tracing from head to toe and then resting with the tongue slowly lapping her pussy, she was moaning loudly telling me how good another tongue felt in her clit, I sucked gently at her nipples with dick throbbing, we slowly worked on her body until she tipped over the edge, orgasming hard and loud on his lips.

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Slut has never been innocent. A slut from birth and often gets worse as she gets older

same where

amazing.. lucky guy!!

Hot

This is where she turned into a slut. In something we hadn't talked about she pulled for the bed restraints and forced my arms into them, my heart was beating out my chest as she tied me to the bed and blindfolded me. With a little sick of my cock I felt her move away from me and heard her passionately kissing this stranger we had invited to our bedroom. I felt her lay on the bed lying on my on her back and the sound of his cock sliding into to her as she gasped "oh fuck" I heard her moans increase as the pace quickened, I could just hear my girlfriend fucking another man whilst I was tied down. She constantly told me how good her pussy felt being fucked by a new cock

"This is where she turned into a slut. In something we hadn't talked about she pulled for the bed restraints and forced my arms into them, my heart was beating out my chest as she tied me to the bed and blindfolded me. With a little sick of my cock I felt her move away from me and heard her passionately kissing this stranger we had invited to our bedroom. I felt her lay on the bed lying on my on her back and the sound of his cock sliding

into to her as she gasped "oh fuck" I heard her moans increase as the pace quickened, I could just hear my girlfriend fucking another man whilst I was tied down. She constantly told me how good her pussy felt being fucked by a new cock "

great stuff

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Fab

By *artin269Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Your woman is beautiful. Amazing figure. Love her lips, can only imagine the feeling having it around my cock. And my full sack in her mouth.

» Add a new message to this topic