FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bad Santa Pt 4

Bad Santa Pt 4

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She watched as he pulled down the zipper, reached inside and pulled out his hard cock.

"Look what else you have caused!" His voice was quieter now, less booming as he looked down at her kneeling before him in just her bra, her large breasts straining against the material.

"I think the least you can do is help me, after all I cannot go back into the workshop in this state can I??"

"Sir?" She asked quizzically but knowing exactly what he meant.

He reached down and took her hand and replaced his own with hers on his cock.

"Oh I think you know what I mean! I have heard the rumours about you!"

Her face flushed but she took his cock and began stroking back and forth. Already his cock head was glistening with pre cum.

Her other hand went instinctively to his balls gently squeezing and stroking them, feeling their weight in her hand.

Suddenly without warning her head dipped forward and she took the head of his cock into her mouth. This time it was Father Christmas's turn to gasp as he felt her warm mouth close over him and her tongue lapping at the tip.

He let out a low moan as she took him deeper into her mouth and began sucking him back and forth.

Reaching down he squeezed her tits through her bra before pulling the material down and and pulling them out over the top of her bra. Her nipples were already large and hard as he began stroking and pinching them, each pinch making her squirm and gasp.

She could feel her pussy getting wetter as was her mouth. She pulled her mouth back off his cock revealing strands of saliva between the head of his cock and her tongue. Dipping her head back forwards she took him deeper into her mouth and again he let out a loud gasp. As he did so he pinched her nipple sharply in turn causing her to almost gag on his cock as she gasped.

This continued for some time and soon he knew he would not be able to hold back much longer. He pulled her head off his cock and pulled her to her feet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic