FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Preggers

Preggers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I once was driving home from town when I saw a Chavvy looking teen stood by side of road. It was late afternoon and we made eye contact. It was the red light area. I had not been planning owt but went round the block to see if she was still there. She was so I pulled up. Are u looking for business she says! Yes and she gets in. Her name is trudy she was early thirties light brown hair with bit of blonde in. What's ur tit size! 36 d. Mmm so how much for sex? Forty quid? Bargain. She was sucking on a ice lolly as it was early summer. We drove to a secluded spot. Quite near to my house but as I only just moved there I did not know it. We parked up and she said follow me. We walked into an old overgrown factory sports ground. After a few mins we cam to a small concrete hut with no door. In here she says. I give her the money and she begins to u do her jeans. It is only as her jeans fall to the floor I see her small bump! God ur preggers I say! It's ok she says, you can still fuck me. I have never fucked a preggers girl and it gets me hard. She pulls her top up and says I can suck her tits! Mmm nice how are we going to do it I ask? She says get ur cock out and I will wank and suck u a bit. So that's what we did. Then she puts a black condom on me drops her pants to reveal a very hairy cunt. Same col pubes as hair on her head. U can finger me if u want she says...anyway worried we might be spotted I say lets fuck. Trudy bends right over and spreads her legs. I push my rock hard cock deep in her wet cunt... God she's tight ! I give her a nice fucking as I reach round and touch her tits. You can touch my bump if u want! Mmm well I saw trudy quite a lot over next few years ? If u want to know more let me know. Found her on face book recently but the day we was going to fuck it was raining loads so we left it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Age. Soz she was early twenties not thirties at time

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Pm me her name on fb plz

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do behave

By *ornyguy6190Man  over a year ago

rhyl

Let's hear more then

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Lots more

Definitely need more details.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Did you meet her when her baby belly was big with milk tits

Never saw milk come out of her tits. Met up at various cheap Chavvy places she was living at to fuck and suck her over next couple of years before I got a regular gash. Watched her piss out of her very long hairy cunt... She did not even trim her pantie line. She would have been at home on Jeremy Kyle. Was a good shag though

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Not going to lie. Pregnant girls are a massive turn on. Hard to find other than ourselves, of course. ; )

Might be easier if you let bods contact you!

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Would have fucked her last month after I found her on Facebook but she can't accom at mo for some reason

By *he creamerMan  over a year ago

Alcester

"Not going to lie. Pregnant girls are a massive turn on. Hard to find other than ourselves, of course. ; )"
hi will you pm me as have a request

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic