FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cycling holiday

cycling holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

snuggling up next to me in bed she said 'I love you so much' beginning to gently stroke my already hard cock. Although she had just gotten out of the shower she still smelt of sex.... Dirty wanton sex and I knew why that was.

unbeknown to her I had been watching her all day and not been in bed unwell as she thought. Lets just say it is a cycle ride neither she or I will ever forget.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Ipswich

it was our 1st holiday together and we had arranged to do 3 days cycling with a local tour company.

after spending the 1st day relaxing by the pool and checking out the local area, on the 2nd day we were outside the hotel early waiting to be picked up.

I may be biased but Sue looked amazing in her lycra cycling gear. Her years of regular cycling had toned and firmed her body to perfection and as the sun shone on her arse it was obvious she wasn't wearing any panties.

this was the reason I loved following her on a bike ride, the view was great.

The mini bus pulled up and we climbed on board, the only other occupants were 2 guys sitting in the back of the bus. several pick ups later and it was obvious that Sue is the only female on the 10 person cycle tour.

we were dropped of at the bike shop and it was quite apparent that Sue was getting a lot of admiring glances, although she was totally oblivious to it.

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep going

Ipswich

Don introduced himself as our guide for the next 3 days explaining that each day would start and finish at the bike shop and said we could take the bikes home with us each day incase we wanted to cycle during the evening.

we went around the group introducing ourselves, everyone seemed friendly and were all regular cyclist.

during the introductions one guy did stand out as all the while he was talking he looked directly at Sue in an alpha male sort of way, I was immediately suspicious of him.

we set of at a leisurely pace and it soon became apparent that lots of the guys were enjoying the view of Sues arse that I loved so much.

as I said before Sue was oblivious to the situation and my cock was getting hard as my mind ran all kinds of scenarios.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This could be as big as 'Mr Pither's cycling tour' possibly not as funny but a lot more arousing....

Ipswich

after a couple of hours we stopped for drink and toilet break at a small taverna, some of the guys must have been admiring Sue a little to much but they didn't attempt to hide their lycra clad hard ons.

Alpha male (George) who was about 6"5' and built like the proverbial brick shithouse came and sat at our table and was soon engaged in conversation with Sue as if I wasn't there.

it was obvious to me that he wanted Sue but she had no clue.

I excused myself to the toilet to see if he would say anything to Sue while I was away, I would ask her during the afternoon ride.

As I peed my cock grew in my hand as I imagined George taking Sue from behind over the taverna table.

I soon tucked my hard cock back into my cycling shorts as I heard someone come into the toilet.

Ipswich

as I approached the table I saw George's hand on top of Sues as he stared into her eyes while he talked.

I kissed Sue on the neck as I reached the table, George didn't flinch as he continued to hold Sues hand.

Don called out that we were ready to leave and we all grabbed our bikes and headed off. it was about an hour before I got a chance to chat to Sue as we cycled 'what were you and George chatting about when we stopped at the taverna?' I asked.

Sue looked a bit embarrassed as she answered 'he said I looked amazing and asked if I fancied meeting up for a drink later?'

my heart was pounding in my chest hoping she'd agreed to it 'what did you say?' I asked.

'I told him I was flattered but I was with you'

I was pleased with her answer but deep down was disappointed and would have to hatch a plan to get them together.

Ipswich

All kinds of scenarios ran through my head as we continued to cycle, everything from a threesome with Me, Sue and George to a full on gangbang with the whole group of cyclists.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful and by the time we got back to the hotel is was so horny I joined Sue in the shower and was soon lathering her body as my cock grew hard.

She stood with her back to me as the water ran though her hair, I brushed my cock against her arse and she pushed back against me, parting her legs to ease my access.

Ipswich

I kissed my way down her back and parting her bum cheeks my tongue was soon lapping at her tight bum hole, my tongue was soon buried in her as she pushed back against me. my hand was soon brushing against her smooth pussy and as I slipped 2 fingers deep inside her I'm sure she said "ooh George, that feels so good" was it just wishful thinking on my part or was she imagining George fucking her? as I continued to lick and finger fuck her I listened more intensely to her moans hoping to once more hear her call out his name.

This story has got me hard please continue

Ipswich

With my tongue lapping at her arse, 2 fingers buried deep in her wet pussy and my thumb circling her clit Sues knees buckled underneath her as she cried out in orgasm.

"YES YES OOH GEORGE THAT FEELS SO GOOD" she screamed out as she fell into my arms.

wrapping her arms around my neck she kissed me more passionately than she had ever done before.

lifting her in my arms without breaking the kiss I carried her to the bedroom and throwing her on the bed my head was soon between her legs. Fuck me she was so wet as I licked her hard and fast, pulling my head in she very soon orgasmed again.

'ooh god fuck me Paul, I need your cock now'

sliding up her body my cock slid effortlessly into her and I fucked her for all I was worth.

I couldn't get the thought of her calling out Georges name in the shower and fucked her as hard as I could til I emptied my cum deep inside her as she orgasmed once more.

Mmm very horny ,love another man or lady's named mentioned during sex xxxx

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - sounds like there's going to be some serious riding involved!!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great start, keep going pls

Ipswich

We lay together gently kissing as we recovered 'was you thinking about George in the shower? as you called his name out a couple of times' I asked between kisses.

Sue admitted she had and kept thinking about a conversation we had a few months early when I told her I would love a threesomes, she was OK with the idea as long as she could chose the other person and it would have to be a man.

'I think George would be the ideal person to join us' she said with a hint of excitement in her voice but she said she wouldn't dare ask him

'leave that to me, I think of something and we already know he fancies you'

we cuddled closely and Sue was soon fast asleep. thinking about sharing Sue with George soon had me rock hard and as I stroked myself I devised a plan to make it happen.

Ipswich

The next morning I told Sue that I wasn't feeling very well and had been up half of the night with stomach pains, this was all a lie to get her to go to the cycling group on her own.

'I'll stay and look after you' she said but fortunately I was able to persuade her to go on her own as Don would wonder where we were and would probably delay the tour waiting for us.

Sue reluctantly cycled of and I quickly got changed and followed her at a safe distance.

The group cycled of with me some way behind, it became apparent quite early on that George was wasting no time in hitting on her as he never left her side.

I was thinking to myself that so far everything is going to plan and when I meet up with them as I go to collect Sue at the end of the ride I'd ask George if he fancied meeting up later?

About 2 hours into the ride it was time for a pit stop.

I could see Sue and George deep in conversation, suddenly George stood up nodding his head as Sue looking embarrassed shook hers.

George went to talk to the other guys and one by one they all looked at Sue and her faced changed to a very bright crimson.

Finally George went and spoke to Don who first of all looked confused, then his eyes lit up as if he had a light bulb moment. soon after they all set of again with me in pursuit.

Ipswich

after a while group turned off into a wooded area, as I turned in and followed the dirt track it soon became apparent that it was going to be difficult to follow them. fairly soon I had lost sight of the group.

I cycled around for a short while, then having decided I had lost them turned around and started to head back out of the woods.

'get them off, get them off' I could hear chants coming from deeper in the woods. Assuming it must be the group I followed the sound.

I arrived just I time to see Sue surrounded by the guys bending over and slipping down her cycling to the delight and cheers of the guys.

I stayed at a safe distance to see what would happen next.

Wow cycling and sex...perfect story! ??

Kettering

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

I like this more please

Ipswich

Sue slowly turned 360 degrees so all the guys got a good look at her smooth pussy and sexy arse, she then teased down the zip on her lycra top and slipping it over her shoulders she let it fall to the ground.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I watched my girlfriend of only 10 months strip for these total strangers. where would this end? I thought to myself and although jealous that a wasn't involved I found myself very aroused at the situation.

Sue now turned around to show the guys her sports bra, her nipples were obviously hard, visible from my hiding point.

She stopped to face one of the younger members of the group, a guy about 30 and beckoned him over with her finger. She turned her back to him and he took hold of her bra, Sue raised her arms as he pulled it over her head to the delight of the group.

Sue turned back to face the bra remover, kissing him and stroking his cock through his cycling shorts.

I couldn't believe what was happening and was now stroking my cock as I continued to watch.

Kettering

By *etterryseeMan  over a year ago

near Swindon

I want to take up cycling for sure.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

I love fun in lycra

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Ipswich

to my amazement Sue fell to her knees pulling the guys shorts down as she did so, her tongue was soon licking his hard cock from balls to tip. I just caught a glimpse of her engulfing his cock as the rest of the guys circled in closer.

Their hands moved frenzidly over Sues naked body and although I couldn't see her the sounds she was making told me she was enjoying the attention.

my cock was twitching in my hand as I wondered what was going on in the tight circle.

The familiar screams of Sues orgasm soon had me shooting my load over the tree that I was spying from.

stevenage

Is Sue not on Fab?

By *YLINDERCouple  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Mary and i are keen cyclists and often she is the only female in the group of lycra clad males.

I often hope that this sort ofvthing would happen.

Ipswich

George broke the group up 'right guys let's bend this cock loving slut over that tree trunk so we can all fuck her' he said pointing in my direction.

Sue was unceremoniously dragged over to the trunk and laid across it her arse sticking invitingly in the air about 10 metres from where I was hiding.

Slapping Sues arse hard enough to leave a red mark George exclaimed 'the pussy and mouth are all yours but leave the arse for me to fuck'

Sue started to protest that she didn't do anal when a cock being forced into her mouth stopped her midsentence, a cock was fairly quickly slammed into her pussy. It was such a turn on watching her being spit roasted and knowing 7 other guys were waiting to take their turn.

I smiled smugly to myself knowing that no way was arrogant George going to be fucking her arse.

I'll bet he did keep going

Fareham

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Think she is going to be truly ass fucked

Ipswich

I don't know how long I stood there and watched Sue have her mouth and pussy fucked by the guys but it seemed like hours.

As my stunning girlfriend laid there cum in her hair, on her face and dripping out of her swollen pussy lips I waited in anticipation of George trying to fuck her arse and getting turned down.

'Right boys enough for now, hold the slut down while I fuck that sweet arse'

'please don't I've never done anal, I won't like it' begged Sue.

George walked around and knelt by her 'I bet this morning if I told you that all of us guys were going to fuck you the you would have said "I've never done it, I won't like it" but you've loved all the attention and all the cock like the dirty slut you are'

I couldn't believe the next sentence to come out of Sues mouth 'I am your slut to use as you like, please be gentle'

George stood up and pulling his shorts down offered his cock to Sues mouth 'the more saliva you get on it the less it will hurt' he said.

I watched it amazement as Sue sucked greedily on his cock and the repeatedly spat on it until it was dripping in saliva.

George moved round behind her and brushed his cock along the crack of her bum.

parting her cheeks he slowly forced his purple head into the tight hole. Sue gave out a cry of discomfort as George held his cock in position. then he slowly forced it in deeper and deeper, stopping to allow Sue to get used to the unfamiliar feeling. He soon had all 8inches inside her as he firmly gripped her hips.

George leant forward and whispered something in Sues ear, she paused for a second and then nodded her head. It was the signal for George to begin pounding away at her sexy arse.

FUCK HER ARSE, FUCK HER ARSE the guys began to chant.

George reached round and cupped Sue under the chin lifting her to a standing position. Her petite frame looked tiny compared to the man mountain fucking her arse.

most of the group were already hard again.

'look at the effect you are having on the guys' said George 'tell them what you are'

Sue paused a few seconds before answering 'I'm an anal loving, cumslut'

CUMSLUT CUMSLUT was soon being chanted.

'what would you like the guys to do?' asked George as he continued to pound her arse.

'I want Their cum' she answered.

the guys didn't need asking again as they swarmed in on her body sucking her firm tits, fingering her and wanking as George continued his rythmatial fucking.

horsham

Fareham

Nice

Ipswich

Sue had orgasmed repeatedly and her tits, stomach and legs were covered in cum by the time George roared out in satisfaction as he emptied his seed deep in her arse.

As he withdrew Sue collapsed on the ground with a mix of exhaustion and satisfaction.

a water bottle was given to her and she smiled as she looked at the limp cocks before her proud that she had milked them all.

once recovered and dressed the group headed back to town.

I took a short cut home and was sitting on the balcony with a drink by the time Sue arrived home.

"hiya I'm just popping in the shower it's been a busy day" she said as she headed to the bathroom.

I gave her a few minutes then joined her in the bathroom as she showered, her cum stained lycra lay on the floor.

'did you have a good day?' I asked as I watched her shower through the frosted glass

'it was certainly an eventful day'

'did you go far?' I asked wondering if she was going to tell me what had happened.

'we went a lot further than I thought we would, it was quite a hard ride'

was she playing with me or just blissfully unaware that I was reading more into her answers.

'I don't suppose you managed to ask George if he fancied a threesomes?' I asked again wondering if she was going to spill the beans.

'don't be silly I can't ask someone I hardly know if they fancy a threesomes.

we chatted a bit more and then I excused myself leaving her to dry and get dressed.

I went and laid on the bed with a variety of emotions running through my head, she hadn't even asked if I was feeling any better? she wasn't forthcoming with information about what had happened today. I couldn't get the images of what I had seen out of my head and another hard on wondering how the rest of the holiday would pan out.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

Love it looking forward to the next instalment

Ipswich

So as I said in the beginning Sue snuggled up to me as I lay on the bed and gently stroked my cock telling me she loved me. Despite having just showered she still smelt of dirty sex. my hands were soon inside her dressing gown squeezing her firm tits. tits that only a few hours early had virtually unknown guys sucking on and wanking over them.

My cock was straining to be released at the thought of this and I began sucking on her quickly hardening nipples.

My hands began to make their way down to her well used pushy, Sue stopped them reaching there target 'not tonight babe, I'm a bit saddle sore after todays hard ride'

I'm guessing she thought I might detect she had sex early or maybe she really was tender after all that cock.

we began to kiss as Sue released my cock and began to tenderly caress it, slowly she moved her head down my body and began to tease my cock with her tongue.

This was going to be her tenth cock today but this one was going to get special attention.

stevenage

Ipswich

Sue caressed my shaft and balls with her tongue as she had done many times in the past 10 months, my hips were soon rocking on the bed as I ran my fingers through her short blonde hair.

licking around my purple head like a lollypop she soon had me oozing pre cum which she lovingly licked up.

Then I got a massive surprise, her finger was circling around my bum hole. I was surprised because she had never been anywhere near my bum as she considered anything anal to be off limits but I guess having her arse fucked this afternoon had given her a change of heart.

I lay back enjoying the attention and wondering where it was going, it didn't take long to find out, as she soon engulfed my cock while simultaneously pushing her finger deep inside me..... Holy fuck it felt good and despite my best efforts I cum in her mouth, my cock was jerkin and it felt like I was pumping gallons of cum.

She climbed up and gave me a big salty kiss before we dozed of in each others arms.

By *yz69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great story so far.

"Mary and i are keen cyclists and often she is the only female in the group of lycra clad males.

I often hope that this sort ofvthing would happen."

I bet Mary looks great in lycra

horsham

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By *aughtyangelsCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Mrs angel is a very good cyclist I'd love this to happen on her cycles ,she would empty balls in seconds , love to see her with a group of horny hung guys ,fucking every hole

Ipswich

it was a couple of hours later when I woke, I could hear the shower running. I went into the bathroom just as Sue was stepping out of the cubicle, her glistening wet body looked so inviting.

'hi sleepy,are you feeling well enough to come out for dinner?' she asked.

I told her I'd get a quick shower then we could out.

I wasn't in the shower long and when I stepped into the bedroom I got a shock, Sue stood by the mirror doing her makeup wearing a very short very tight bodycon dress.

The fact she had the dress wasn't a shock as I had given it to her a few weeks earlier. The fact she was prepared to wear it in public left me almost speechless.

Before coming on this holiday Sue was very body conscious, she didn't see herself as attractive.

Since an early age she had been in an abusive relationship, physical and verbal abuse.

Her ex had treated her like dirt constantly telling her she was ugly and worthless. She eventually got the courage to leave him and move away.

Starting a new life in my town where or paths were to cross when both out on a cycle ride.

I recall our 1st meet I came across her pushing her bike and stopped to offer some help. it was a simple fix as the chain had got jammed behind the rear cog.

Once I'd fixed it we cycled together and I asked her if she would like to get a coffee?

she agreed although I did note a reluctance in acceptance.

we chatted over coffee and I was immediately attracted to her smile and piercing blue eyes.

we cycled regularly over the next few weeks before asking her out.

Ipswich

Sue actually walked out half way through our first date, when I caught up with her she explained that she didn't feel she could ever trust another man after her previous relationship. I told her I was happy just to be her friend and see how things progressed.

Over the next couple of months we grew close and one evening after sharing a bottle of wine we ended up in bed.

Sue insisted the light was off and her limited experience was obvious, she just lay motionless waiting for me to finish.

She tensed up as I kissed my was down her body biting her nipples as I passed. I was soon licking her smooth pussy (I later found out this was a first for her) licking her lips and flicking her clit with my tongue (another first) very soon had her screaming out in ecstasy.

I climbed back up to kiss her and she was sobbing, I asked her what was wrong and she explained they were tears of joy, her ex had never done that to her. He was a wham bam selfish lover.

Over the next few months we experimented a lot together growing closer all the time and eventually agreeing to this holiday.

The dress she was wearing I gave her to show what a gorgeous body she had, she didn't believe me but agreed she would occasionally wear it in the bedroom. Now here she was about to go out in it.

Had the cycle gang bang brought out the Sex tigress in her?

Keep going let's hear what happened next

Fareham

Ipswich

I got dressed and we headed along the promenade to a sea food restaurant we had spotted on day one.

Sue walked with a confidence I had not seen before, I may have been imagining it but she held her chest out proudly and her hips seemed to wiggle that bit more than usual.

It would be fair to say she was getting a lot of admiring looks from the elderly local guys sitting on the benches eating sunflower seeds.

we arrived at the restaurant and we're seated at the bar until a table became free.

Having a quiet drink we were suddenly interrupted 'hi what are you two doing here?' I turned around to see bra removing guy standing there with whom i could only assume was his girlfriend.

Sue jumped up from her bar stool flinging her arm around him her dress rode up exposing a little to much bum cheek much to the disgust of the young girl 'hi Johnny have you recovered from today's ride?'

Johnny looked a bit embarrassed as he introduced Sara to us and then explained to her that Sue was on the cycle tour.

I'm fairly sure Sara had no idea that a female was on the tour and I'm 100% certain she had no idea what had happened earlier.

Before we could all get into conversation we were told our table was ready.

Sue kissed Johnny on the cheek and said 'see you tomorrow' and then said to Sara 'nice meeting you, why don't you come along?'

My brain was instantly thinking of both girls getting fucked and maybe even a bit of girl on girl, but that bubble was soon burst as Sara declined the offer saying she wasn't a cyclist. Johnny gave Sue a nervous smile as they walked away.

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

Fabulous x

Ipswich

A very nice meal and several cocktails later we headed back to our hotel, Sue was a bit unsteady on her feet and very giggly as she held tightly to my arm.

In the lift we kissed passionately and as soon as we got into the room we virtually ripped each others clothes off.

Our tongues entwined in each others mouth as our hands were all over each others bodies.

I'd never known Sue to be so horny and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip.

Sue kissed down my chest and was very soon giving me an amazing blow job, after a short time she swung her body round and with her legs either side of my head I stared at her well fucked pussy lips.

I didn't look for long and very soon I was exploring it with my tongue, her earlier session had certainly left her tender as she came in no time at all grinding herself on my face.

Climbing off me Sue got on all fours, I was very soon deep inside her pussy.

I couldn't get the thought of George fucking her arse later and decided it was my turn.

my cock soaked with her juices I pulled her cheeks apart and slowly eased it into the tight hole.

Sue lay her head on the pillow as I slowly be fantastic to thrust.

'Oh George that's so good, fuck my arse, fuck me hard'

I paused for a second, she had once more called out George's name and I actually found it quite a turn on.

Leaning forward I whispered into her ear 'you're my anal loving cum shut, what would Paul say if he knew you'd fucked all those guys earlier?'

'oh he can never know, I love him and would definitely lose him if he found out'

I asked if she had enjoyed the afternoon and she said 'it was the greatest experience of her life and would probably never happen again although she would love to do it again'

The thought she was talking to me thinking I was George and was a dirty slut soon had me coming deep inside her.

She soon fell asleep as I lay beside her wondering what she would remember in the morning.

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Wow a very horny story.

Looking forward to reading more.

Xx

Loving this.

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Brilliant more please

Hot stuff keep it cuming

cambridge

By *ayandcazCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Sounds sweet

Ipswich

The sun was just rising when I woke the next morning, I looked at my gorgeous girlfriend sleeping peacefully. I went and sat on the balcony, I had can important decision to make.

Do I cycle today? in which case the other guys will probably not fuck Sue or do I say I still don't feel up to it? and she will almost certainly get her wish to have all those guys again.

My cock hardening in my shorts at the thought of her being used again as I had witnessed yesterday made the decision very easy.

Awesome looking forward to hearing about this is good

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Loving this. .

Ipswich

It was a couple of hours later when Sue got up, she came on to the balcony wrapped in a towel as she was about to go and shower.

She looked surprised when I told her I wouldn't be cycling today.

She said she would stay with me as it wasn't fair for me to be on my own, although I think she may have secretly been wishing I'd insist she went.

She was shocked by the answer I gave her 'I followed the cycling group yesterday'

Her face dropped with a saddened expression and she went to speak, lifting her chin I put a finger to her lips as I carried on talking 'don't worry about it, although it wasn't what I expected, seeing you be a slut for all those guys was an amazing experience to watch'

"really?" she said grabbing me round the neck and kissing me.

'today I want you to go off with the guys again, I won't follow this time but I want you to tell me all the details when you return.

She squeezed Mr tighter "I love you so much" she whispered in my ear.

I then asked her how it managed to happen yesterday as I would never suspect she was capable of such things

Sue explained that during the morning stop George had been talking to her and said he bet all the guys would love to fuck her as she looked so sexy in her lycra.

she said she laughed at the suggestion, then George said he would ask them all individually and if they all agreed she would have to do as she was told.

before she had a chance to protest George was already heading to the first guy and even as they cycled off she didn't believe anything would happen 'you saw the rest' she said.

'come fuck me in the shower, I want your cum in me before the other guys' as we headed to the shower I said I was only fucking her on one condition.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More

stevenage

"More "

We need to see what Sue looks like

stevenage

"More "

We need to see what Sue looks like

By *had69Man  over a year ago

morpeth

great story, more please

Definitely need more of this

Ipswich

Conditions agreed I was soon balls deep in Sues pussy and the thought of what was going to happen soon had me pumping my warm cum deep inside her.

I then lay on the bed watching Sue get dressed, pulling her tight cycling shorts over her perfectly formed arse and then squeezing into her figure hugging lycra top.

She wasn't bothering with a bra today, I guess it wouldn't have stayed on long anyway.

'Have fun and don't forget the conditions' I said as she kissed me goodbye and headed to the door.

turning to face me a devilish grin lit up her face.

I went to the balcony to see her cycle up the road, although she didn't turn around I think she knew I'd be looking as she lifted her bum of the saddle and gave me a little wiggle.

My cock was already hard thinking about the days possibilities, how the hell was I going to last the day?

Really nice story. I really like it

Great

Amlwch

Great story more please

Ipswich

I was already stroking my cock as I returned to the bedroom but made myself stop as I wanted to save my cum for Sue.

I decided to go for a walk, putting on a baggy pair of shorts as my erection wasn't subsiding I head to the sea front.

Everything I saw made me think of Sue and what she might be up to?

A sexy arse in a bikini and I would think about her getting her arse funked.

A group of cyclist and I wondered if they might stumble across the fun and join in?

Someone licking an ice cream and I thought of her licking a nice cock.

none of this was helping my erection and several times during the day I had to discreetly adjust myself.

That 5 hours seemed like an eternity as I headed back to the hotel room knowing Sue would soon be back and I was looking forward to her upholding the conditions set earlier.

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - love all the twists and turns!

Looking forward to the next installment!

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic story so well described.

More please

love it so hot

Dudley

Love it

cambridge

More

Great story

same where

More

Fantastic story. I ride with a group of local cyclists and always enjoy one particular lady (there really is nothing as sexy as a fine female arse in Lycra)

Ipswich

I was just stepping out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel when Sue returned.

She fumbled about with the lock on the door and without saying a word headed to the bedroom as arranged.

I followed her in and she stood facing the wall arms and legs spread.

She flinched as I ran my hands over her shoulders, as my hands ran over her out stretched arms she let an audible gasp as I kissed her neck.

Tracing my hand along the underside of her arms I was soon feeling her firm breasts, her bullet like nipples protruding through the lycra 'OUCH' she squealed as I pinched them hard.

Running my hands down her sides I kick her legs further apart, my hands run down the outside of her legs. As they travel up the inside of her legs Sue holds her breath, She exhales sharply as I grab her pussy through her cum soaked shorts.

'You have been a busy slut' I whisper in her ear as I stand up, reaching around her I unzip her top and pull it of. Her back looks a bit grubby I guess she's spent lots of the day on her back.

I kiss her on the back of the neck as I hook my thumbs in her shorts and falling to my knees pull them down. I'm now level with her peachy arse and as she steps out of her shorts and shoes I see cum seeping out of her well used hole.

I stand back telling her to turn around, I'm shocked by what I see.

Her tits are covered in love bites and someone has written "CUMSLUT" just above her well used pussy.

holy fuck I think to myself what have I allowed to happen? the big smile on Sues face tells me she doesn't mind and has had a great time.

I'm still in shock as Sue takes my hand and leads me to the bed 'let's not forget the rest of the conditions' she says as she kisses me on the lips.

Good stuff love it can't wait for the next bit

stevenage

I wish this was a true tale...but keep going

Keep it coming

Ipswich

Sue sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt between her legs. it had been a long held fantasy of mine to link another man's cum out of my partners pussy, the main reason for me wanting a threesome.

As none of my previous relationships would allow this I made it a condition of Sue going out today

her legs parted and I looked at her swollen well fucked lips covered in and still oozing cum.

As I moved closer in anticipation I got a waft of dirty Sex, my nostrils were filled with the smell of sweat,cum and Sues juices. I slowly edged my tongue toward the Sex cocktail but Sue was impatient and pulled my head in grinding her pussy all over my mouth. My tongue probed her hole feverishly searching out the last drops of cum that hadn't leaked out on the cycle ride home. It was a strange but not unpleasant taste and as I settled into the task Sue began to tell me all about the days debauchery.

Horny more keep it going please

Kettering

By *affy11Man  over a year ago

Wales

keep it coming

Fareham

cambridge

Brill

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Love this story.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic!!

Evesham

Mmmmmm more pls

Ipswich

'No cycling was done today, when I arrived at the bike shop all the guys were already waiting. They took my bike of me and locking in the shop we all headed of to the waiting minibus.

I looked up at Sue but she soon pushed my head back down to continue licking her as she continued.

'I was soon in the back of the bus and was stripped, I felt so cheap as all the guys leared at me and put there hands all over my body but I also felt horny and liberated'

Sue paused the story for a moment as her senses were overcome as she orgasmed violently under my tongue.

Catching her breath she continued 'I was moved around the bus from one hard cock to another, sucking greedily the guys were under instructions from George not to cum.

It wasn't til later I was aware of the lorries honking there horns as they drove past obviously enjoying the show.

eventually the bus stopped at a secluded beach and I was led naked onto the sand'

My cock was aching to be relieved as I rolled her on to her front to rim her well used arse.

'Holy fuck that feels so good' she purred.

lifting my head I told her I would continue once she continues the story.

Hope she continues soon this is good

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wish this was happening to my wife

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

wow so enjoying this. I cycle and love wearing lycra ! I've been naughty with a cycling girlfriend in our lycra suits !!cum oozing everwere afterwards !!

Amlwch

brilliant cant wait for the rest

Great story

same where

Interesting.....please continue

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Please carry on

By *overs09ukCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Wow

Dudley

Hmmm very nice

Ipswich

My tongue was once more probing her cum soaked bum hole and I began to gently run my hand up and down my throbbing shaft.

"I was laid on my back in the sand as the guys gathered round and began to remove their shorts. I looked hungrily at the cocks of various lengths and widths, reaching out I was told in no uncertain terms 'no touching yet slut' and was instructed to play with myself for their entertainment"

At this point I slipped to fingers inside her pussy and slowly a steadily frigged her.

Sue continued "The guys egged me on and very soon I was cumming and they howled with delight when I licked my fingers clean. This was obviously the signal they had been waiting for because before I could recover I had a cock in my mouth, another in my pussy and one in each hand"

The combination of telling the story and my fingers and tongue soon had Sue screaming as once more an orgasm ripped through her body.

As she caught her breath she said "come lay beside me I need a break, plus what I have to tell you next I don't think you'll believe"

Keep going

cambridge

Very hard keep going

Great story

Waiting anxiously for the next bit more please

Kettering

Oooh tell us the next bit soon

Ooo can't wait for more

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Oh yeah keep going

same where

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looking forward to more

Ipswich

I tenderly kissed my way up her body and laying beside her looked into her eyes. She looked a bit embarrassed by what she was about to tell me but I assured her that whatever had happened she shouldn't be ashamed about, if anyone should be ashamed it should be me for putting her in that situation.

"I'm not ashamed by what happened, it's just something I was made to do that made me wonder what goes through mens minds sometimes" she said.

My ears pricked up as I wondered where this was heading.

Sue continued "well it was all going well as I was on the carousel of cocks in all holes, then after a while I asked to stop for a drink and a pee. I was given a bottle of water and was about to head to the dunes to pee when George said 'Don't waste the piss I'd love it all over my cock' I couldn't believe what I was hearing and thought he was joking but he laid on the sand holding his hard cock. it took me a while to realise he was serious and the guys stood open mouthed as they waited for me to squat over him.

Anyway a bit of cajoling and I found myself peeing over him as he played with himself, cum was dripping on to him as I seemed to piss for ages.

When I had finished he told me to suck his cock, fortunately I still had a bottle of water and emptied it over his cock before I sucked it"

I thought to myself it wasn't that bad, although I'm not into watersport I could understand why she with her sheltered life may find it depraved.

I kissed her on the lips asking what happened after that?

stevenage

Dudley

mmm I think I need to buy a bike

Kettering

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

cambridge

Wow.. one of my Favourite story. Bike and gear ready

Great any more

horsham

Ipswich

"Once George had cum in my mouth I was laid on my back surrounded by the guys and they cum one by one over my tits and face. I must have looked at mess by the time they had finished so I headed into the sea to clean myself up.

The cool water felt amazing on my well used body and I thought that was it for the day. How wrong I was"

Ipswich

"I did a bit of swimming to loosen my stiff body, after a little while I was aware of another guy swimming nearby. He wasn't part off the group and he said he had enjoyed the show and it was a shame I wasn't on my own as he'd love to funk me.

I was shocked but found his directness a bit of a turn on.

I said it is a shame as I watched him swim off"

Grate story, hard as hell here

Hmmmm great story

Bloody hell

same where

This story is the gift that keeps giving

Ipswich

As I lay beside her Sue continued her tale.

"When I got back to the group they were all sitting around eating lunch and I joined them. I was still the only one completely naked and asked if any of them were stripping off?

I was told that only dirty cumsluts would be naked, especially as they were dessert.

My body began to tingle with anticipation that they guys were going to use me again"

I sensed an excitement in her voice but also noticed she was constantly checking her watch.

Sue continued "over the next two hours I was fucked in all ways imaginable and some you probably couldn't imagine. My body was weak and exhausted by the time they had finished with me and they had to carry me back to the minibus. That is where they got the marker pen and branded me so it would be a long while before I forgot this experience"

I asked if she had any regrets?

"only that you weren't there to join in, but I guess if you were then none of this would have happened"

I kissed her on the lips then she spoke about the journey back.

"Nothing happened on the bus on the way back other than me being allowed to get dressed and I could feel my shorts getting wet as Cum seeped out. although I did have to stop after I'd collected my bike and started cycling home because the hard seat rubbing against my pussy soon had me orgasming again.

I just knew I had to get home to your tongue"

mmm love this thread...

Evesham

This is a great story

Great story

Absolutely fabulous

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Love it

same where

Ipswich

"My tongue is yours whenever you want it" I said.

Sue smiled and ordered me on the bed, straddling my face she lowered herself onto my willing tongue.

She kissed the tip of my throbbing cock, purring as she tasted my precum.

sitting upright she entwined her fingers with mine and sitting upright ground herself onto my face. My tongue lapping up her juices and my nose prodding my bum hole.

I loved giving her attention and it felt even better when I felt a warm breath on my cock followed by licking me from balls to tip.

A firm grip on the base of my cock and I felt it disappear into her warm mouth.

Then I suddenly realised I was holding her hands and opening my eyes saw that she was still sitting upright, I tried to wriggle free to see who was sucking my cock.

"Relax babe I'm loving watching you get your cock sucked" said Sue grinding harder on my face.

Oh this is brilliant x

Ipswich

This will continue in cycling holiday Part 2.

thanks for all the nice comments.

Just something to think about while cycling.

Guys remember to cycle behind the women, it's a great view.

Ladies you now know why the guys are staying behind, they're looking at your hot arse.

Cycle safe

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"mmm love this thread..."

Ha theres a great bike for sale at cash converters market street ...or get to go outdoors for a new lycra ensemble ...granted a merseyway side track might not match the 'norfolk broads' but im sure you'd make your own mark ??

Ipswich

just a bump for those who missed it