FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Threesome

Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orte OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I lie flat on their marital bed. Naked, cock rolling across my leg. She smiles at me. One knee either side of my head facing my feet she lowers her pussy onto my face.

Nice clean bathtime smell. I see her lips lying up the crease. The first sweep of my tongue runs all the way from the flared base of her but plug to the hood on her clit. She moans and presses down on me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Good start luv a lady to do that

Aberdeen

Spreading her lips with my tongue she starts to open. Pressing my face against her I alternate between teasing her clit and fucking her entrance with my tongue.

She leans forward pressing her pubic bone on my chin. Her breasts brush my belly and she takes my cock into her hot wet mouth.

Aberdeen

Swirling the tip of my cock in her mouth. I feel myself stiffen. Hips rising off the bed trying to feed my hard cock into her mouth.

Working on her pussy with my mouth

. Sucking her clit into my mouth teasing it rolling it with the tip of my tongue. I taste her juices start to flow.

Aberdeen

Her husband comes up behind her. Gripping the edge of the butt plug he slowly pulls it out. I work extra hard on her pussy with my mouth and she moans on my cock as it is pulled out. The plug is replaced by a lubed finger then two gently fucking her hole. I hold her cheeks apart as he makes sure she is well lubed. She pushes back onto his hand. Wiggling her can't on my mouth.

Aberdeen

Wiggling her cunt on my mouth as he rolls the tip of his cock round her tight ass. A squirt of lube and he presses inside her. Balls almost on my face he starts to slide in and out. My cock in her mouth another filling her ass and my mouth working on her pussy her thighs are quivering.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes please

Tell more, this is so hot

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More

Aberdeen

Working up a rhythm his whole length is sliding into her. There is a steady slapping sound as he pounds her ass. I can feel her nipples brushing against me as she is thrust back and forth.

She has her hand on the base of my cock pressing my balls and pulling my foreskin back. She is fucking me with her mouth sliding up and down in time to her husband inside her.

I have my hands on her ass pulling her pussy hard against my face. Her juices and my saliva making her very wet. Close up on his hard cock gripped by her tight hole.

Aberdeen

She pushes her head up taking my cock out her mouth. Clamping her knees tight against my head she wiggles her arse and slides her wet slot across my face, forcing my head to shake from side to side. She pushes down and her thighs clamp on my head. Her husband thrusts deep inside her and she gives out a big moan.

Aberdeen

Placing a condom on the end of my stiff cock, pursing her lips, she pushes it down my shaft with her mouth. Her husband pulls out slapping her arse the white print of his hand turning red.

Aberdeen

She lifts off my face and moves down the bed. Turning she straddles me placing the end of my straining cock against her pussy she pushes straight down. Already very wet it goes deep inside her.

Hot and horny

Aberdeen

As she rides my cock her breasts swing in time with her bouncing. I reach up and cup them with my hands a thumb under each nipples. Teasing them feeling them stiff under my thumb. Gentle squeeze between thumb and forefinger.

I can feel my cock deep inside her.

Aberdeen

Pushing down hard on me she grinds her clit on the base of my cock. Leaning forward she looks over her left shoulder at her husband. Making eye contact she says "fill me"

Her husband kneels between my legs rubbing the end of his cock between her buttocks he finds the entrance to her ass. Still lubed he presses against her his cock pushing inside.

As she rocks on my hard member I can feel him thrust inside her.

Mmmm, this is so hot

Very hot and horny x

Please do continue

nice love a horny wife having two cocks

Aberdeen

His cock banging into her ass was making it difficult for her to keep riding my cock so she raised her hips a few inches. Looking down I could see my cock standing up the end buried in her pussy. Thrusting upwards I could see it buried balls deep in her. Working up a rhythm with her husband fucking her ass a blush was spreading across her chest

Mmmmmm, this is so horny.

Aberdeen

With a grunt he nearly lifted her right off my cock as he came deep inside her. As she slid back down my cock I could not hold back any longer. I felt my cock swell and twitch inside her. I could feel his cum trickle down my balls as I filled the condom inside her.

She must have felt us both cum inside her as she gave a gasp and a shudder leaning forward all her weight spread up my body as she totally relaxed and let her orgasm grip her.

By *ark_the_sexyMan  over a year ago

Cawood, between Selby and York

Great story.

Got me and fwb horni now..trouble is were 120 miles apart

Aberdeen

THE HUSBAND

We had talked about this, picked out a guy online and bought a butt plug from Anne Summers. The same plug that inserted into her ass was making her wiggle, her cheeks clenched to stop it dropping out,as she walked into the bedroom.

As requested the guy was naked lying on the bed. His cock looked like the pics we had browsed together. About the same length as mine but a bit thicker. He also has big balls.

Aberdeen

She squeezed my hand and moved over to the bed. With a "one last chance" look at me she straddled his face. My lovely wife was actually going for it and judging from the squelching sounds from her fanny and the big grin on her face was really enjoying it.

Aberdeen

Strange mix of emotions. Scared this would change our relationship. Mainly horny. Watching my wife take his cock in her mouth and look me in the eye as she swirled her tongue round the end before pressing down taking his length.

Wet sounds coming from her pussy and little moans as she rides his face.

Still not sure how I feel but my cock is rock hard.

Aberdeen

I pull back my foreskin. The end of my cock is tight and shiny. I grip the base of her butt plug. I gently pull it. Her ass expands over the flare at the bottom and it slides out easily. A squirt of lube and I slide first one finger in then two. She wiggles as I fuck her tight hole with my fingers. Smearing her pussy across the guy's face.

Love this!! Couldnt stop my hand going to my clit reading this

Aberdeen

He has a hand on each cheek spreading them apart displaying her puckered hole and pressing her cunt against his face. As if that was needed. Judging from the stifled moans there was no chance of her removing it.

Rolling the tip of my cock around her tight hole I tease the pink flesh.

A squirt of lube on her entrance and a smear on my erection and a press against her.

Aberdeen

Part of the agreement we had when we decided to involve another guy was that we should have something that was reserved just for us. The idea of anal had always turned me on. The trust and intimacy of the act together with the taboo nature of the act got me so horny.

I gently pushed against her tight hole and my length slid inside her.

Aberdeen

It is so fucking horny buried balls deep in my wife's ass. Those balls swinging a couple of inches from the face of a stranger making a pretty good effort to make her cum.

Aberdeen

She for her part is wiggling on my stiff cock and bobbing her head up and down on the guy's swollen dick. As I slam into her her whole body moves. Slapping against her,her cheeks shake. Muffled moans are coming from her.

Mmmm hard now

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm horny

Aberdeen

She cums pretty hard smearing her pussy on the guy's face. Shaking his head like a doll gripped between her thighs.

I am just about holding on. My cock buried deep in her is starting to twitch.

Aberdeen

I pull out and it takes a moment for her ass to completely tighten.

The guy is making mmmf noises. She climbs off him then reversing she holds the base of his cock and with a wink at me pushes down impaling herself on his meat.

Aberdeen

Looking over her shoulder she says "fill me" bouncing on the guy's cock it is difficult to get a rhythm. She lifts herself up and he starts to fuck her from below allowing me to pump her tight hole.

Aberdeen

Seeing her wriggling on his cock clearly enjoying it and the sensation of kinky bum sex with my cock sliding in and out her is just too horny for me to last long. Filling her with my full length I cum deep inside her

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Aberdeen

They both must have felt me cum because it tipped him over the edge and with a grunt he thrust up into her as well. She just totally relaxed and flopped forward onto him. I could feel her ass grip me and a quiver ran through her.

Aberdeen

THE WIFE

We had been married for a while and had a pretty good relationship. Things in the bedroom were good but had become a bit routine. We had each discussed our fantasies and had decided to take one a bit further.

Aberdeen

We picked a guy off the net made contact and explained what we wanted.

As requested he is lying naked on our bed. He has a nice body. His cock looks kind of meaty lying across his leg.

Aberdeen

We had talked about what was coming but I still had butterflies. My pussy was a bit tingly and I could feel my nipples getting really sensitive. The room was not cold but looking down ? could see they had started to swell.

Aberdeen

I squeeze hubby's hand. Quick look to check he is still up for this and he is, literally. His lovely stiff cock is sticking straight out.

I climb onto the bed a knee either side of the guy's head. A quiver goes through me as I feel his mouth on my pussy.

Lovely

Aberdeen

He is starting to build up a rhythm and I raise my pussy off his mouth to give him full access. His tongue sweeps up and down my slot. Pausing to tease my clit. Occasionally pressing hard against me fucking my hole with it. I can feel it getting wet and hear the sounds as he works on my pussy.

Aberdeen

I feel a hand on my left cheek. The butt plug in my ass is gently pulled. Spreading my tight hole as it passes the flare in the middle.

I look over my shoulder at hubby clenching my ass making it tighten right up.

The guy underneath me grips my cheeks spreading them exposing me and pulls me hard against his face.

First time three sum,with babysitter

Aberdeen

Finding it hard to concentrate on the guy's cock. Fucking him with my mouth as he does the same to me.

Cold sensation on my ass as hubby re applies lube. Teasing my pink bud. First one finger then two sliding inside me.

Aberdeen

He gives my ass another squirt of lube and starts to tease my entrance with the end of his hard cock. I push back onto him. His cock filling my ass. As I move back my pussy grinds against the guy's face. My mound is in his mouth and he is frantically teasing my clit with his tongue.

Aberdeen

Fuck hubby is filling me up. His cock deep in my ass as he slams against me. Stretching my tight hole. Pulling almost out then sliding back inside me.

The other guy is working hard on my clit and I can feel a warm sensation spreading inside me. My nipples feel so hard and sensitive.

Hubby deep inside me again pushing against my ass cheeks.

Aberdeen

Fuck I am going to cum hard. Press my fanny down onto the guy below me's face. Cock deep in my mouth. My orgasm breaks through me. Legs quivering I just completely relax and let it take me. Starting in my crotch and spreading up to my belly. Nipples stiff. Heart pounding in my chest. My face feels hot and I can feel my ass tighten on hubby's cock

Nice

Aberdeen

Need a cock in my fanny now. Taking a condom out its wrapper. Try not to shred it with my nails. Close look to make sure it is the right way round. Sit it on top of the guy underneath me's cock. Looks like a little hat. Un roll it down his shaft. Lips pressed hard take him deep in my mouth.

By *implyStu14Man  over a year ago

South of Neverland

Wow this has made me hard!

By *oingforGrohlCouple  over a year ago

Woodford

Excellent, can't wait to read more!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Aberdeen

Hubby pulls out. The guy is still working on my fanny. Alternating between teasing my clit and fucking my hole with his tongue. I need something more inside my throbbing cunt.

I lift off his face and moving down the bed straddle his hard cock. Teasing my hot cunt with the end then sopping wet just pushing right down on to it. It feels sooo good this strangers hard cock buried deep inside me. Filling me I need more

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Ooooo, keep going, hard, wet and throbbing here, reading this story xx

Aberdeen

Building up a rhythm. Taking him deep in my sopping hole. I can feel my juices on my leg. Three long strokes almost pulling him out then push right down grinding my clit against him. Feel his cock deep inside me.

I look over my shoulder at hubby. Fucker is still hard. Lazily wanking his cock. Not quite as thick as the other guys but still fucking lovely. I know just where it will fit.

Making eye contact I say "fill me up"

Aberdeen

My entrance is still lubed from before and he slides right up me. My head is swimming. Two cocks inside me is just so great. I feel really slutty my husband fucking my ass while I ride on a strangers cock.

I can feel them both inside me. They are struggling slightly to keep up a rhythm but somehow that just makes it even more horny. Feeling two cocks slide in and out of me is making the blood rush in my ears. I can feel my face flush. Spreading from my pussy I feel my orgasm melt it's way through my body. My thighs are shaking and I feel all warm and floppy. My pussy squelching on one hard cock while my ass tightens on the base of the length inside me.

I love being used like this by two hot men. Sliding up and down on the guy below me. My neck goes weak and my head drops forward my hair brushing his chest as my hands curl against it.

I feel him swell and twitch inside me as hubby thrusts deep and I am completely gone.

Hmmm lovely

By *oingforGrohlCouple  over a year ago

Woodford

Great story, would love to read more!

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Mmm mmm great story.