FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bisexual confidence

Bisexual confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthyfucks69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

We were on a staff night out and I had been staring at T for a while. She was gorgeous and flirty with an incredible body but as I was new to the team and experimenting with ladies I kept my cool.

As the drinks kept flowing and the night got later the amount of staff who stayed got less and less. We all began playing drinking games and there was a few ladies and one gentleman left but this didn't stop any of us after a few too many wines.

The questions of course got flirty and sexual and I was trying to stay innocent being new to the company but I could feel my shaven pussy getting wetter and wetter as the games went on.

I was getting to the point I knew I should leave because I was so horny my knickers were getting damp. My dress was a figure hugging red number which showed off my curves but never did I think I would attract a females attention this evening.

I was bisexual after playing with women when I was younger but was very shy and new to this side so found it hard to judge when women were interested.

As the drinks flowed me and T went into the toilets together(like women always do). We touched up our make up and complimented each other then out of the blue she put her hand on my neck and leant in for a sensual kiss.

I naturally couldn't resist, T was looking incredible and it turned into a sexy snog where our hands wandered all over our tight sexy bodies.

We suddenly became aware we were in the middle of the toilets and would be sacked if caught for bringing disrepute on the company. T dragged me into the cubicle and continued the oral assault.

My god I was soaking and its like T could read my mind, her hand dropped and rubbed my pussy through my tiny lace knickers and gave a sexy smile before teasingly pulling away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

Neverland

Next she reached into her drink and seductively grabbed a piece of ice. Before I could even wonder about what T was going to do with it she pulled my large breasts out of my bra and rubbed the ice on my nipple making me gasp with excitement and shock.

I purred quietly in pleasure and she clamped her hand down over my mouth and said "Quiet, slut!" I was taken aback and did not expect her to be like this especially in a public, risky place and with me!

She went back to my nipples circling them with ice and licking up the water it left. I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep quiet and she knew this.

She bent down and pulled my lacy soaking knickers down and made me step out of them. She came back to standing and forced my knickers in my mouth.

The domination and risk factor involving this gorgeous curvy woman made my knees weak and she thrived off this.

My pussy was aching for pleasure but I did not dare say or make any noise. Luckily I didn't have to wait long as her manicured alluring fingers wandered down to my pussy.

I don't know what I was expecting maybe a little gentle rubbing or fingering but boy was I in for a shock. She forced two fingers roughly into my pussy and fingered me with force and with the other hand she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me towards her to continue kissing.

All this mixed together I could feel building up in my pussy and it seemed the more I held back knowing we were in public the more I felt an explosive orgasm coming, I was soaking.

After several minutes like this hearing people looking for us as we had been missing from the staff do and the sudden grip on my nipples I started to cum. I had never had an orgasm this powerful as I gushed everywhere and threw my head back with legs shaking.

T replied with "Good girl, I think we are going to get on well."

I had to take some time to get myself together before walking out to my colleagues who were questioning where we had been and saying I looked very flushed.

I don't think a staff do will ever live up to this one.

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Nice...would love to hear more

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

wow awesome, love to see how this pans out, very hot as you are xxx

Neverland

This is indeed a true story and I will write some more later

Mrs

Surely it did not stop there would love to hear the rest.

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

lucky girls

Can't wait to hear more xx

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Neverland

After all that fun T told me her partner was going to pick us up and drop me home but at this time I was not to know what I was in for.

It was pitch black now as we waited outside for the lift and after a night on the cocktails we were giggly and flirty, well I was but T made sure I still knew she was in charge by pulling me harshly by my hand to stand closer behind her.

I could feel her gorgeous round arse against me in those skin tight jeans and it took so much strength not to grab out in front of my other colleagues who were waiting for lifts.

Finally, her partner arrived and we said our goodbyes and quickly got into the car. We both climbed into the back and he just drove focusing on the road. As soon as we had left the car park she had my soaking knickers around my ankles. T teased and stroked all the way up legs until she got to my inner thigh then dug her nails in slightly taking me by surprise. T saw me gasp and laughed saying " this is only the beginning slut!" I said "I'm not a slut" and she slapped me across the face "oh yes you are, who are you kidding?"

It was at this moment that I actually thought I fucking am, playing in the female toilets like a slut then being used and abused in the back of the car as her partner drove and this made me even more wet knowing I was enjoying being her submissive slut. The ultimate humiliation was when she gave my soaking lacy knickers to her partner and he lifted them to his nose and sniffed and agreed I was a slut.

T dropped to her knees and forced my thighs wide open to lick my cunt. I hadn't been licked like this before, it was so... forceful. She knew exactly what she was doing she was licking and sucking my ever growing clit and had slipped one then two fingers into my shaven cunt. I was gasping and quite conscious that I was in the car so trying to keep the noise and the mess to a minimal. "Oh my god!" I screamed after 10 minutes of this pleasure and gushed all over her face and I knew deep down I was going to pay for that one later.

T gripped me by my stiff nipples and twisted hard which made me whimper which of course she loved and laughed.She forced me to my knees and ground her cunt into my face.Next she put two fingers in my mouth and started fucking my throat with them making me gag and my eyes water but I kept my mouth open. I was so humiliated my make up was running and I found it difficult to keep my eyes open when I felt a strong slap to my left cheek.

"Look at me whore! You should feel privileged and show appreciation, got it?" "Yes" I replied sheepishly. This was such a new situation to me, I had never been submissive or humiliated. I didn't know if I wanted to say stop or cum all over again but I was so aroused.

She ground her shaven cunt all over my face and used me as she pleased until I heard and felt her cum all over me.It was only then that I looked out the windows and realised we had passed my house and she quickly informed me "This is only the beginning of a long night you slutty bitch."

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

Would love to be used like this xxx

More please xx

Lots more please.

Neverland

Just then the car stopped and we got out the car and went into the house. Her partner was fit but I didn't dare say a thing as I knew who was in charge.

T took me by the wrist and pulled me forcefully up the stairs to the master bedroom and hubby was ordered to stay downstairs. T was clearly dominant through and through then and I didn't know how I felt about that but it was too late to back out now.

As soon as I walked through the upstairs door she pushed me to my knees. I stayed there as I knew she would be so angry if I moved. She got undressed in a flash and had this body.... that will never leave my head. The firm C cup boobs with slender waist and that big arse and of course her alluring tight cunt.

She walked over and put her hand on my chin forcing my head up to look at her. She smiled and said "Let's play slut!"

She pinched my nipple causing me to gasp at the shock and pain. She dropped to her knees herself and come in for a sensual passionate kiss so I leant in thinking maybe she has softened and WHACK!! She slapped me across the face laughing at me for falling for her soft approach.

She pushed me onto my back and moved right up to me. She enjoyed lifting my dress and feeling my DD breasts with such sensitive nipples. Her face came in close to my chest and nibbled my nipples. I could feel my cunt getting wet yet again at this pleasure. She leant over to the left side and reached into a draw and I was so nervous what it would be being pulled out.

...... It was a blindfold which T quickly fastened firmly over my eyes. This heightened my senses and I bit my lip in anticipation. I paused and tried to work out every noise, every touch and every taste.

All I could feel was cold on my cunt and something firm but I really couldn't work out what it was, but it was feeling amazing.

Whatever this was it kept rubbing along my engorged clit and tantasingly close to my cunt. She kept this torture up for a few minutes until all I felt was something amazing enter my cunt which such force it made me scream out loud with pleasure/pain.

It was at that point I knew she was wearing a strap on. It was so fucking big I could feel it stretching my tight cunt... she would bring me all the way up to the brink of orgasm then make me beg for her to fuck me harder to make me cum. The more she fucked me the more ragged her breath got and I could tell she was enjoying this. She was using me as a whore to pleasure herself and I fucking loved it....

"Please stretch my tight cunt.. Il be such a good whore, just please make me cum!" I screamed as I yet again approached orgasm.

By *arl JamesMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh my goodness, do carry on

Tell us more slut

This is fabulous

Oh my god you got me so hard with this story, very well written