FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > D*unken chat turned into being controlled

D*unken chat turned into being controlled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ini1275 OP   Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

This is a true story !

One Friday night which is my usual "I've had a bad week lets have a drink" night.

So after 4 or 5 vodka's wifes friend sends me a message "how are you" thought nothing of it so replied fine how about you ?

Well we chatted the drinks went down and then suddenly got message "I'm so horny"

So I thought wow that was a bit forward but as the drink had started to take effect I replied "really why"?

Well the answer I got back was one I didn't see coming.."well i'm chatting to you" so my mind is racing should I ask why or just laugh it off.

So as I was a little d*unk I asked why..well the reply was not what I expected "well always fancied you and have thought about you many times when I have been playing"

Want More ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Good start, go on.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Good start ... get ya ass round there

stoke on trent

So as the chat continues the conversation got a little naughty..then out the blue I have a picture message..Should I open it ? I was so horny buy this time I had to open it..there it was a picture of my wifes friends tits with a message "I want one back" don't know why but with out thinking i'd taken a picture of my hard on and sent it.

OMG what had I just done ! I'd sent a picture of my raging hard on to my wifes friend and it was to late I'd done it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

looking for to hearing the rest

stoke on trent

Well I waiting thinking what had I done.. then suddenly I get a message "your as big as I had hoped"

I felt so good that another woman had thought I had a big cock well this was the turning point my ego took over sitting there thinking yes I do have a big cock.

Then another message comes through with a picture of her tits with a dildo between them and a message "I feel horny"

stoke on trent

So I knew she was getting horny and thought she wouldn't send pics if she was going to drop me in it.. as the night went on the drink went down and the pictures were swapped then I looked up and thought shit it was now 4 o'clock in the morning and I had arranged for some of us to do a few hours overtime in the morning.. so not wanting to end the chat I said "got go got work in the morning" to my shock she said shall I meet you on the car park to suck that hard on ? well I did not know what to say..cock was hard I was d*unk and thinking no she will not be there I said yes

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

stoke on trent

So I drove into work still feeling horny and a little worse for wear, to my shock I saw her car packed up near some bushes on our carpark.. shit what should I do didn't want to chicken out but didn't what to take this to far.

So I drove over with the intention of saying I was only joking, when I looked in she smiled and pulled her skirt up flashing her stockings and panties..well I could not hold my hard on back.

stoke on trent

I opened the passenger door and sat down without saying a thing she was kissing me full on the lips and her hands were everwhere..I could not hold back my hand went straight onto her stockings rubbing them up and down getting higher and higher until I couldn't stop had to slip into her knickers omg she was soaking I started fingering her and she was roaming then she just stopped kissing me looked me in the eyes and said "I so want you cock" with that she unzipped me and was str8 on it..she was giving me the best BJ I have ever had all the time looking me in the eyes.

She was rubbing my balls as she was getting faster... "I'm going come I shouted" she never slowed down she knew what she wanted and I could not hold back... I shot my load in her mouth she sucked until she had every drop.

She looked up and just said "you'll be late for work" with that I zipped up and got out the car and walked into work.

stoke on trent

As I sat in my office all I could think was "what the hell just happened"

So I just cracked on with work and tried not to think of that fantastic BJ I had had on the carpark.

Well a couple of days went by and nothing from her I thought perhaps she felt guilty and it was a one off.

Anyway mid week at about 11 o'clock I get a message.."Hi you horny ? " yes it was her again and with in seconds the messages were getting very naughty and yes pictures were coming through.

So one of the pics that came through was of her in some sexy black lacy panties..I made a comment how sexy they were and that I really liked them.

Well the chat got sexy and she told me she was playing with her toy which I had to ask "prove it" and yes a picture came through.

Well it was not long before I had shot my load and said my good nights.

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *frrider_ukMan  over a year ago

Hanleyish

Great story so far, looking forward to some more soon

Good so far

Excellent xx

I used fuck my ex mrs friend all very similar used fuck her in my car on the way home from work and things like that or leave the house to pop to the shop and her waiting nest by, fuck they were hot times

Loving your story

stoke on trent

So a few days past and nothing no messages nothing, I thought that's it a little bit of fun but its finished now.

Then a week later I got a message "you doing the school run" as it happened it was my week to do the school run which looking back she would have known that so I texted back "yes" no reply nothing.

So mind running overtime why did she ask anyway I pull up to school walk the kids in the play ground and I see her with a group of other mums all chatting..she looks up and smiles but nothing.

As I'm walking to my car I hear her shout me as I turn around she is holding her hand out as I hold mine out she places something in my hand and smiles.

harrogate

stoke on trent

As I got into my car I looked down and it was her sexy black lacey knickers she had wore the other night !

I drove work as quick as I can feeling so excited.

Str8 into my office to check them out..they were so soft and felt lovely to touch then suddenly a message came through "go into the toilet and send me a picture of them over your cock"

I shot str8 into the loo and drapped them over my hard cock and sent the picture.

More please

stoke on trent

I got a message str8 back "no put them on"

I looked at the text and thought is she joking is this her little bit of fun ?

So I texted back sorry what do you mean ?

Text came str8 back "slip them on and send me a picture and hurry up !

Well I had never done this before and felt a little strange but I dropped my trousers and boxers and started to slip them on just then my phone rang I looked and it was her !

I said hello she said are you wearing them ? I said yes..good you have to wear them all day and I'll speak to you later.

So all day I as doing my work wearing these sexy black knickers.

She has you in her hold

stoke on trent

So all day feeling mega horny in her knickers but nothing not a text nothing, so feeling a little disappointed the time for home was nearly here.

Then all to my shock she worked into the office ! she had never been my work before and I felt a little nervous.

So thinking quickly I told the staff to shut up early and go home.

As soon as every one had gone I locked all the days and went to my office, to my surprise she was not there !

I looked around but nothing ! where could she be ? I went into the warehouse and there she was..sitting on the forklift just in her stockings,panties and bra wow

harrogate

"I got a message str8 back "no put them on"

I looked at the text and thought is she joking is this her little bit of fun ?

So I texted back sorry what do you mean ?

Text came str8 back "slip them on and send me a picture and hurry up !

Well I had never done this before and felt a little strange but I dropped my trousers and boxers and started to slip them on just then my phone rang I looked and it was her !

I said hello she said are you wearing them ? I said yes..good you have to wear them all day and I'll speak to you later.

So all day I as doing my work wearing these sexy black knickers."

you look good in them

harrogate

"So all day feeling mega horny in her knickers but nothing not a text nothing, so feeling a little disappointed the time for home was nearly here.

Then all to my shock she worked into the office ! she had never been my work before and I felt a little nervous.

So thinking quickly I told the staff to shut up early and go home.

As soon as every one had gone I locked all the days and went to my office, to my surprise she was not there !

I looked around but nothing ! where could she be ? I went into the warehouse and there she was..sitting on the forklift just in her stockings,panties and bra wow"

wow

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

stoke on trent

Do you want more later?

harrogate

Lots more

We want it all

"Do you want more later? "

Yes please

More please

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

More please x

By *olfie2000Man  over a year ago

Download

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great so far.

More the merrier

stoke on trent

So I walk into the warehouse and she spots me..."do you have my knickers on ? if so prove it now"

So I'm standing there looking at this stunning woman dressed in stockings and bra and she wants me to show her my knickers or should I say her knickers"

So I drop my trousers and I hear a little moan from her so I strip off just standing there in her knickers.

She gets off the forklift and walks over to me

harrogate

stoke on trent

So I'm horny as hell standing there in my wifes friends knickers with her coming towards me in her underwear !

She looks me in the eyes and asks me if I like wearing her knickers I just knod at her.

She just smiles and says good I want you to fuck me in them !

stoke on trent

As I move closer to her she drops to her knees and str8 away pulls my/her knickers down and takes my dick in her mouth..

Wow I'm thinking this is amazing.

stoke on trent

As she sucks away I'm thinking this is not to bad at all then just when I think this is going great she stops, stands up and walks away.

As I pull her knickers up she has moved out of the ware house and into th e warm showroom.

So I follow her in and she is there bent over a bag looking in there.

Then I see her pull her knickers down and stepout of them.me standing there thiking oh this is going be fun..when to my shock she is in her bag again then turns around to my shock !

stoke on trent

She was standing there with a strap on inside her with the main cock bit sticking out.

She looked at me and just said " drop to your knees bitch"

I did this str8 away... suck my cock she shouted.

harrogate

i will

xx

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Sounding good and sexy

Awesome

stoke on trent

As I went to drop to my knees she said not her.. we walked into my office and she sat on the edge of the desk as I sank to my knees... "suck me you bitch" she said and I was the str8 away sucking on her cock mmmm felt so good.

She pulled out and lay on her back on my office floor... 69 me you cock sucker she said I was so horny I just did as she said and started sucking... thn I felt her take me in her mouth and start sucking me...I could feel her thrusting her cock deeper into my mouth as I was doing the same.. this was so wrong but so so horny.

Keep going holy fuck

stoke on trent

I could not believe what I was doing it was so horny and was getting me so turned on..as I sucked on her cock I could hear her moaning which got me so hard... then I felt the twitch oh god I cant hold back... I had no choice I had to fuck her mouth faster and faster..Im going to come I shouted then the excitement was to much I shot my load deep in her mouth.

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Mmmm loving this

harrogate

So horny

Ummmmm very good cant wait for next instalment

Solihull

Great stuff. More more more.

Great story

Leeds

Hmmmm hope she used the mouthful as lube

stoke on trent

I rolled over and just lay there on my office floor thinking wow I could not believe what had just happened.

She stood up and said "I think you enjoyed that didn't you" gave a cheeky smile and just walked out of my office got dressed and went ! no chit chat just left me there.

Again a couple of days went by and nothing seems to be a pattern maybe she is planning something.

No texts messages at all I was thinking that's it all over but was fun at the time.

Then while at work about 2 weeks later I get a message out the blue..all it said was "I want fun" then it went quiet nothing until again just before we were closing she walked in the office again, as last time I got rid of the staff early and as one of the girls was leaving so turned and said have fun !

So I locked up and went looking for her this time I went in the warehouse first thinking she will be on the forklift but she was not on the forklift she was standing there in her stockings and undies but with scarfs tied around her wrists !

Hmmm we defo want more of this great story x

[Removed by poster at 27/12/16 19:12:10]

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

stoke on trent

So I walk over to her take her hand and tie it to the girder then take the other and do the same...she is standing there in her sexy gear arms tied up mmmm now its my time for fun I thought.

I start to touch her body exploring her curves.. it was cold in the warehouse so her nipples were sticking out so much, I released them from her bra she had lovely big breasts, I gave them a little suck which she liked.

So by now I'm feeling horny and start to take my cloths off to join in the fun, so now I'm naked with a raging hard on so I move in closer making sure our bodies touch..I slowly pull her knickers down making sure to touch her as I did it then she steps out of them gives me a cheeky wink and says"put them on" as I slide them on I can feel the warm my hard on sticking over the top mmmm I was so horny.

I walk behind her and saw her bare arse and I don't know why I gave it a slap..well I was not expecting what happen next.. she gave a huge moan out and said "oh yes harder" which I was happy to do oh she enjoyed it arching her back so her arse stuck out more.

I put my hand between her legs omg she was soaking she was really enjoying it I could not help myself I had to finger her she parted her legs so to take more by now I had all 4 fingers inside her getting faster she was moaning for more then she released and she was a squirter it shot over my hand down her legs wow never seen so much..I asked her "was that good?" she said "that was amazing but you better fuck me now" I leaned her forward and slide my ccok inside her and slowly started but she turned her head and said "I said fuck me" with this I went for it faster and faster her juices were everywhere so so wet I was squeezing her nipples as I fucked her as hard as I could.

Oh she was horny telling me to fuck her hard and faster then as I got carried away I slide out and slide between her cheeks by accident "Oh yes fuck my arse you dirty bitch" came out of her mouth !

Great. We both love this. Tell us what happens and we will do the same tonight. I will get him in my panties first.

stoke on trent

oooh that sounds fun xxxx

stoke on trent

Well I took my cock and slide it towards her hole just rubbing over it when she pushed hard back and in it went.."fuck me " she screamed it slide in and out so easy and she was loving it moaning and telling me to fuck it hard.

I could feel her squeezing my cock as I slide in oh she had done this before..

"Great. We both love this. Tell us what happens and we will do the same tonight. I will get him in my panties first. "

Sounds like you are going to have fun tonight then

By *ames.jone2012Man  over a year ago

St Austell

Hot

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

stoke on trent

All the time I was fucking her in the arse I was still wearing her knickers and oh it felt good.

Well I couldn't hold back much longer it was so good I shot everything I had inside her it was amazing.

She was dripping from both holes as I untied her she slumped to the floor and just said "I've been proper fucked"

"next time it will be you"

Interesting

harrogate

next time sounds good

Mmm don't stop! Loving it

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please

"All the time I was fucking her in the arse I was still wearing her knickers and oh it felt good.

Well I couldn't hold back much longer it was so good I shot everything I had inside her it was amazing.

She was dripping from both holes as I untied her she slumped to the floor and just said "I've been proper fucked"

"next time it will be you""

Oohhh yessss!!!

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Every guys fantasy woman .

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Can't wait for next time

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Lovely xx

By *igc245Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Cant wait for more

stevenage

Mmmm more please.

Just what I'd love

Any more yet?

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

This is good..

Good stuff keep it comming

harrogate

Any more

By *aulsusan60Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Control the wife

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Hope there is more to come

more

I'm getting to like wearing this Lacie frilly thong while I wait in anticipation

Solihull

More more more.

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

A very horny story, be nice to read the end

Any more to read yet?

Looks like this one has stopped

Mmmmmmm

more

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

Very horns indeed you lucky fella

"Looks like this one has stopped "

Damn!!! I might as well take the lace thong off then

I was so getting used to wearing it as well

harrogate

any updates

stoke on trent

Well I didn't hear from her for a few weeks after that not sure if she had been busy or embarrassed about what she had let me do..all I could think was how horny it was and wanted to do it again and what did she mean your next?

We were in the third week of not speaking when I was on the school run again and saw her walking up the road..should I go speak? Then I thought all these other mums around didn't want tongues wagging so just carried on as normal.That day I had to park quite a distance from the school so when walking done checked my phone and guess what a message!

What was in the message ????

stoke on trent

All it said was "follow me" as I got closer to my car I noticed she was parked a few cars back, I got in and saw her pull out.

So I followed her to the end of the road thinking yes we will turn right and go her house...no we turn left now my heart was beating faster where could we be going?

We drove about 3 mile down the road and she turned off down a lane, I'd not been down this way so hadn't a clue where it lead to.

Suddenly she turn down another lane and I saw a sign country park never knew it was there so had no idea what to expect..she pulled on the car park and I pulled on opposite her just so it wasn't to looking like a planned meet if someone turned up.

I sat there thinking what do I do next? Then I saw her moving in her car she got out and was walking towards me..she came over opened my door and threw a pair of knickers on my lap.."put them on they are still warm" and she walked off towards the trees.

Leeds

.... worth the wait !!

Solihull

Back with a boom.

Brilliant this

[Removed by poster at 10/01/17 22:52:54]

[Removed by poster at 10/01/17 22:52:43]

Stripping off now and putting on the knickers ... oh how I like the way they feel next to my skin .... mmmmmmm

Sound fun really enjoying it so far.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

stevenage

stoke on trent

I sat there looking around wondering if I drop my trousers to slip them on would anyone See Me?

I was so horny I had to try..i slipped my trousers off then dropped my boxers looking around all the time not to get caught.

harrogate

Enjoying this story

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

stoke on trent

So I slip them on white Lacey front with sheer back..all the time I'm looking around..I slip my trousers over the top and get out the car.

I follow the path to see if I can see where she went but could not see her anywhere.

By *unguy78Man  over a year ago

landudno

Great story

Please more

harrogate

"So I slip them on white Lacey front with sheer back..all the time I'm looking around..."

mmmmm. White and lacey. Bet you started to feel hornier as they slid up your thighs That's how it makes me feel when I'm slipping into to them

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Following

By *unandgames22Couple  over a year ago

dundee

Reading this in the bath and I got a nice hard on mmmm

stoke on trent

So I walked along the path wondering where she had gone, deeper into the park then I saw her sitting on a bench..come here she shouted.

I walked over and sat next to her.. "got my panties on ?"

Yes I answered "well show me then" what here ? yes why not no one is coming.

So I undid my belt and zip and pulled them down a little just enough to see them."You can do better than that show me..pull them trousers down !

My heart was racing by this time what if someone was walking there dog.

Leeds

Getting better and better

Wow, what a story so far. I like a woman to take control now and then.

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

Great so far

harrogate

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Waw so horny.

Any more please.