FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lost interest

Lost interest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many on here have found their partners either male or female have lost interest in sex, mine has , pretty much all I get is a hand job and even then I have to ask, which is humiliating and makes me feel as though iv to beg. Now I do love my wife but I fantasise about finding a lady in the same boat for mutual help and play lol. Any one else ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illycd2TV/TS  over a year ago

St Osyth

Yes I'm in the same boat as you but I meet guys now so I'm happy

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

Yes I'm exactly in the same situation as you, its been like it for a few years. Good luck with finding someone.

By *onysevenoaksMan  over a year ago

sevenoaks

Same boat here. Love my wife but...

Always had a higher sex drive and been more adventurous than the mrs.

By just lately sex has just dropped off altogether.

Good luck in your search for sexual fulfillment to all on the same predicament .

Merry Christmas ??

By *iffo271Man  over a year ago

oldham

Same here ..over the past year or so seem to have gotten more friendly with my right hand lol

As her sex drive has deminished mine has gone through the roof ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I,m in exactly the same position & to be honest, that's why I am on here,

I hate cheating on her, but just enjoy sex

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Yes

Male here, it's sort of the opposite for us, my sex drive is a lot lot lower than my partners and I do feel as though I do let her down at times in that department.

I have give her permission to go and fuck as many men as she wants but it's finding the right trustworthy man that's a problem, she loves sex and she loves the fact that I love her having sex with other men, I just hope she finds someone good enough to become her regular fuck buddy

My lost her sex drive about 5 years ago and I patiently waited hoping it would return. After 4 years it was down to once a year and I decided to come on here and have a little fun. Unfortunately I have failed to find any one but most of that was probably down to me not wanting to cheat on her.

Then things took a turn for the worst as she found out I had been on here by going through my internet history. I put my hands up straight away and said guilty of looking but not touching but to her that was just as bad as cheating on her.

So I am now in homeless accommodation and trying desperately to get her to take me back but so far to no avail so please watch what you guys are doing as I would hate for anyone to go through what I have been through in the last 2 months

» Add a new message to this topic