FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Omg

Omg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just in the gym, and saw a stunning brunette having a PT session. She was wearing yoga pants that showed off her pert bum and sexy thighs along with a matching sports top which revealed her torso. As she was squating, he got right up behind her to help her steady the bar. Man it turned me on so much!

Would love to be able to do something similar with a sexy lady

Anyone else get excited by this idea, would love to know if women get turned on by this as well x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is so hot

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its funny you should post that...in my bid to loose weight, I have been going to the gym a lot recently.

The amount of hot women in the gym is unbelievable....it does not help that I love the "post gym" look on women (hot and sweaty makes me super horny!)

Anyway, I would love to chat to some of the women there...but I know it is the last thing a woman wants when "pumpin iron"...an overweight guy like me trying to chat them up....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not even about being overweight. I would struggle to want to approach women in the gym for many reasons, they may be taken, may just assume you are a pervert haha or they may, like you said, just want to train without someone interrupting them. The furthest I've really got is "do you have many sets left?" Haha

I like going to.the gym

Oh, wait.

The bloke who serves me my large garlic bread and cheese is called Jim...

Same thing though yeah?

Mr

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not even about being overweight. I would struggle to want to approach women in the gym for many reasons, they may be taken, may just assume you are a pervert haha or they may, like you said, just want to train without someone interrupting them. The furthest I've really got is "do you have many sets left?" Haha"

Agree....majority may have partners.

In the gym i go to, most of the women head into the female section. So all i can do is perv from afar...

"Was just in the gym, and saw a stunning brunette having a PT session. She was wearing yoga pants that showed off her pert bum and sexy thighs along with a matching sports top which revealed her torso. As she was squating, he got right up behind her to help her steady the bar. Man it turned me on so much!

Would love to be able to do something similar with a sexy lady

Anyone else get excited by this idea, would love to know if women get turned on by this as well x"

Love a hot PT session

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

LoL

It's one of the best reasons be become a fitness instructor, perks of the job and all

By *otGeorgeClooneyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's when they're stretching and doing yoga position on the next Matt as you do the exercise to loosen your back that physio gave you.

I just count it as part of cardio !

I go to the gym and work out. I'd love for someone to come and assist me.

By *amaican FlavaMan  over a year ago

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 21/12/16 01:13:44]

By *amaican FlavaMan  over a year ago

doncaster

I definately have a thing for gym ladies. Those toned thighs, bum, arms......!! I always seem to train harder when there's a few of them in the gym ??

Recently, I was in the gym lifting weights and this beautiful woman came in. I got a hard on and the weights got very heavy.

Tend to avoid any gym or gym goers... Yawn

» Add a new message to this topic